The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
braunmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dan Dan - 23 years old wild sexy SYT from Jiang Su

I am kinda interested in her too
Old 11-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker89 View Post
JiangSu... very far lor. 5hrs drive from Shanghai or 3hrs drive from Nanjing. I hope i dun have to go back there again...
nnkc, your geography improved a lot after your visit to china hor. But hw abt your preference? Still tomyam or you also switch to PRC liao?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevi1977 View Post
Morning 10 am.
nnkc, 7 early 8 early horny liao. Some more "tiam tiam" didn't let me knw till I accidentaily found out from her. Picha Lobang!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
wah, u so fast r? Tot u monking? I think got to wait till a while then i go try, if not later taste your sperm.
He where got monking? I think all these while he bonk the most among all of us

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
Not today, some other days ba.... tired....going back to zzzz & be a good boy
Sat or sun will be a better time for you then
Old 13-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Number out to more bros, hope to c more FR.If TS, did not reply, pls kindly PM me for the contact number.

Enjoy your bonk and have a nice day

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
huianj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro...

thanks TS for her contact. everything he mentioned are quite true..she is willing to please n kept asking me is this ok,is that ok,,,had a gd time...

sorry for the short fr...am rushing for time...cheers
Old 13-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 18
amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ8899 View Post
...........she is working in ktv during the night, thus her available time will be from 12 noon to about 7pm. One thing to note is that she [COLOR="blue"]does not operate in GL area.....
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][B]To eliminate number collectors.....
great.....perfect timing and area of operation for amity.....
can i have DD to "Q" in my "must bonk" list
Be happy, be funny.
Life is short, like signature, just a few words only.
Old 14-07-2008, 04:10 AM
Samster

QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huianj View Post
hi bro...

thanks TS for her contact. everything he mentioned are quite true..she is willing to please n kept asking me is this ok,is that ok,,,had a gd time...

sorry for the short fr...am rushing for time...cheers
Thanks for the FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by amity View Post
great.....perfect timing and area of operation for amity.....
can i have DD to "Q" in my "must bonk" list
Check your PM
Old 14-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
Krazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker89 View Post
JiangSu... very far lor. 5hrs drive from Shanghai or 3hrs drive from Nanjing. I hope i dun have to go back there again...
Bro, Nanjing is the capital city of Jiangsu, if u reach Nanjing u r in fact in Jiangsu already.... depending which county u went....

Seems like the price is a little bit on the high side... if she is good, wont mind paying for it...

Cheers
Old 14-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
scoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to all

Thanks bro Naka Timo for her contact.

Called her at 4.00pm and felt her voice was quite cold. Later, fetched her from her place and checked in the hotel near her working place.

She wore a green dress with peach colour make-up. Elegant and youthful, especially when you looked at her legs when she walked on her high heels. The more you look at her face, the more you will like hers. (this is my own feeling, may not be true to other bros).

Her skin is soft and smooth. Her boobs is handful with brown pointed nipples, butt is fleshy and firm. Love hole and ass-hole are "neat" and looked clean.

Can stay cool, took off her clothes and instinctive elevation was immediate. Then I sucked her boobs, lubrications are obvious at her mei-mei. She did not
stay idle, bbbj me in a gentle and skillful way.

Come to action, first missionary. pumped for long time (about twenty minutes), felt like riding on a yacht in an angry sea.
Too bad, the aircond was not cool, and sweated like in sauna room. Changed to doggie, and pumped for another ten minutes. Too much sweats (worse than army training) and a bit tired, so saved ammo for the next time.

Name: Dan Dan
Height: about 1.63m (I guess)
Weight: about 48kg (I guess)
Face : 7/10 (not urgly. the more I look, the more I adore - my personal view)
Boobs: 33b (I guess)
Butts: firm with clean ass-hole
Mei-mei: lips are closed "neatly". no bad smell.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 good
FJ: 7/10 (room too warm, otherwise, could be better)
Damage: 70 + 10 (tips) + 20 (room) /1 hour
RTF: I will if my pockets not dry up
Old 14-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 18
mewaiting4utoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can pm me her contact. thanks.
Old 15-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyhoo View Post
Name: Dan Dan
Height: about 1.63m (I guess)
Weight: about 48kg (I guess)
Face : 7/10 (not urgly. the more I look, the more I adore - my personal view)
Boobs: 33b (I guess)
Butts: firm with clean ass-hole
Mei-mei: lips are closed "neatly". no bad smell.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 good
FJ: 7/10 (room too warm, otherwise, could be better)
Damage: 70 + 10 (tips) + 20 (room) /1 hour
RTF: I will if my pockets not dry up
Thanks for your FR. Glad you have enjoy your session. Those who have PM me for her contact and qualify for her numbers, please check your inbox. Bro with no FR posted before or 0 posting please do not PM me as your PM will be deleted.
Old 15-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Number out to more bros, hope to c more FR.If TS, did not reply, pls kindly PM me for the contact number.

Enjoy your bonk and have a nice day

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 16-07-2008, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Bros QQ and Naka, I missed you all, and wondering new lobang how come never sms me.

I am back to SG this week and next and hopefully stay here until going to China to watch Olympic...

Find time this or next week I buy kopi OK?

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 16-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mailbox cleared!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurWolfe View Post
Bros QQ and Naka, I missed you all, and wondering new lobang how come never sms me.

I am back to SG this week and next and hopefully stay here until going to China to watch Olympic...

Find time this or next week I buy kopi OK?
No problem bro, sms me when you are back, I am thinking of organising a kopi session too, but most probably on the first week of August. Will keep you posted
Old 16-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro QQ and Bro Naka...very long time since last meet

How you guys???

Mr Cactus
Old 16-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Hi Bro QQ and Bro Naka...very long time since last meet

How you guys???

Mr Cactus
Fine, wat abt u? U MIA for a veri long time liao... how has u been doing?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1