The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2007, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
Woofie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Hi Bros

A new gem in the making here. I was told i got the 1st blood. It was raining today n hence arrived late. I frantically rushed to the location and knocked on the door. Seems to have no doorbell there. When Ning opened the door, i cannot believe my eyes! A sexy, beautiful lady in a see thru black lingerie opened! She is absolutely a beauty (much better than her pics). I went there with the pics expectations so i was surprised to see her better than her pics. Cos usually real-live, they looK not as pretty as pics. She is different! Bro STB, pls post her live pics.

She gave me a big warm smile and hug me once she sees me. Usher me to the bathtub. She helps me in taking off my clothes and gets u a towel. A pretty SOP tub service and i think she just wants to get me cleaned up and she prefers to leave the action to the bed. She is very shy and wants to cover herself with the towel.

Back to Bed action - cudles up to me like a long-lost gf and start to french me. Wow.... Good tongue action. We Tcss quite a fair bit to build up momentum b4 gg for action. then she starts to BBBJ, it was good. she has nice ball licking skills too. flipped her over, and start to play with her C+ Knockers! wow! shiok. Nice n Naturally soft (she says she dun like cos too big n she prefers smaller) no wonder men are from venus n women from Mars! I just like them BIG! Then proceed to apply lubricant on her breasts and start to Tit-fuck! Heavenly, Cum on Big Breasts...

back to shower again, then she offered to give me massage. she is a cheeky gal but the massage is just press here n there. not a pro in it. but efforts for trying and customer service oriented. Then TCSS again. Then start to bbbj and finish the 2nd shot in various positions.

Here r the stats:

Looks - 8/10 (she has a nose job done b4) Much prettier than her pics
Skin - 9/10 (fair and smooth with a tatoo on her stomach)
Ht - Short abt 160cm bah
Hair - nice soft flowing hair (long), easy to hold during doggy
Body - 10/10 (C+, nautral, slim waist)
BBBJ - 8/10 (good stuff)
GFE - 8/10 (nice to talk to though her english is quite limited)
Massage - 5/10 (a pass for trying)
FJ - 8/10 (but wanting to do a 69, her pussy got kinda smell? so decided not to venture into it) any other bros can verify?
Damage - 120 + 10 tips (cos she asked for tips b4 i pass her the $ , i was surprised!)
RTF - likely, pls wait for my call again bro STB

Overall - a good commercial bonk and its her 1st time here, she still has some bruises from her abusive ex-bf. pls take care of her bros. Thnx.

Rating for Bro STB:

8/10 - nice after-sales service to ask abt feedback. We need customer serviced oriented bros like him. Cheers.
Old 20-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Had a session with Ning last night, when i saw her pix in the group, i knew i had to check her out, she didnt dissappoint me when she open the door. Big brown eyes, pointed nose, voluptuous boobs, nice curvy body with nice height.

After shower she slowly led me to the bed and stated to cathbath me, she sneakily slide her hand to hold my dick and shouted:" wah, anaconda!!" Hah! 1st time an FL calling my shaft a big snake, quite funny. After that she gave me a very long BBBJ with balls licking and sucking, it was the better ones compared to my previous experience with thai ladies.

Main action, standard procedure, cowgal (full view of her voluptuous boobs), missionary, swan position, doggy and Gun n load position. Best position is doggie cox you can see her curvy body with nice butt.

After that, we just lie down and talk about her life. A down-to-earth woman, 1st time doing this job, selling Tshirt in BKK. As for her bruise on her knee cap, it was from previous customer who doggied her hard, and her knee was pressed in between the beds.

Anyway, took the opportunity to take her live pics, because she's worth it lah. These are my FR.

Looks: 8.5 (85% photo accuracy, very pretty Thai gal, big brown sparkling eyes, pointed nose, fair complexion)
Body: 8.2 (nice waist and nice height 1.6m, model body, fair skin, just nice)
Boobs: Natural C to D cup (her best assets, can compared to one of my top 5 bonks gal in my siggy, very soft, just a bit sagged)
BBBJ: 8 (long and sensuous, with ball sucking and licking)
FJ: 8 (If i didnt see wrongly, SHE GOT BROWN PUBIC HAIR? , bros who's trying her please confirm, nice moans, no KY, but she need guidance in few positions because she's new in this line)
Services: 8 (a nice lady, always smiling)
Communications: Very limited English, 5 to bros who dunno thai

Overall: She reminds me of those high class WL in CBD, got the looks and the body. She's not a SYT, more like a mature lady, definitely for boob lovers, A MUST BONK, worth my $120 + tips

To bro Woofie, i think she's joking with you about the tip lah, because she never ask me for it, but i tipped her anyway, hehe..

To STB bro, your gals are too good for the hotel lah, i seriously dun like the hotel. I'm a hygene freak, and i freaked out about the towels they used in the hotel. Pls do something about it, if not i'll bring my own towel next time.

Cheers
Old 20-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
Zapper_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayangku View Post

Looks: 8.5 (85% photo accuracy, very pretty Thai gal, big brown sparkling eyes, pointed nose, fair complexion)
Body: 8.2 (nice waist and nice height 1.6m, model body, fair skin, just nice)
Boobs: Natural C to D cup (her best assets, can compared to one of my top 5 bonks gal in my siggy, very soft, just a bit sagged)
BBBJ: 8 (long and sensuous, with ball sucking and licking)
FJ: 8 (If i didnt see wrongly, SHE GOT BROWN PUBIC HAIR? , bros who's trying her please confirm, nice moans, no KY, but she need guidance in few positions because she's new in this line)
Services: 8 (a nice lady, always smiling)
Communications: Very limited English, 5 to bros who dunno thai

Bro Sayangku, thanks for the live pic. Always better to see live. Tempted, to NING or not to NING. that's the question.

Land of Smiles
[FL] Rita, Vivian, PRC2, Rita, Ice, Yoyo, Lina, Eliva, Sassy, Naydia, Andrea, Endo, Caramel
[FL overseas] xiaoran, xiaohuix2, xiaoling
[HC]ShaSha, Wei, AhMei, QiQi-2, FangFang, MeowMeow, AnAn, Miki
Old 20-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

The pix not as good as your shot of my fav Naydia Zapper bro, you the best, haha...
Old 20-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
HOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am now overseas. Bro STB definitely has got a war winner here. She is gorgeous. I hope that I can book her when I fly back on 29th Oct. Bro STB I hope she is still around.
Old 20-10-2007, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexythaiboobs View Post
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the FR.....

View Pics at: http://www.stb-stb.blogspot.com

Can also join my group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexythaiboob/

Damage at flat: 120-90-2 all in.....

Book now...!!!!!

Sexythaiboobs
nice pics bro
Old 21-10-2007, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
Zapper_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
my fav Naydia
pm email to me.

Didn't see her in your signature . If you have a great-looker conquest, do msg me.

Land of Smiles
[FL] Rita, Vivian, PRC2, Rita, Ice, Yoyo, Lina, Eliva, Sassy, Naydia, Andrea, Endo, Caramel
[FL overseas] xiaoran, xiaohuix2, xiaoling
[HC]ShaSha, Wei, AhMei, QiQi-2, FangFang, MeowMeow, AnAn, Miki
Old 21-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pighome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i want to book ning,[email protected]
Old 21-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapper_sg View Post
Didn't see her in your signature.....
Naydia still cannot get into my Top 5 Conquest leh, nearly, but still cannot....

Anyway, If i have a good bonk, will definitely alert you 1st priority, hahaha

Cheers Bro
Old 21-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 22
skyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexythaiboobs View Post
Have you sms to book for her????

View Pics at http://www.stb-stb.blogspot.com

PM me to book now...

STB
i have not....but soon i will
Old 22-10-2007, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
oh_la_la deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The pix not as good as your shot of my fav Naydia Zapper bro, you the best, haha...

Bro Sayangku, keep up the good job, thanks for the live pic.

Very delicious leh
Old 23-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 18
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

After seeing Sayangku's life pic of Ning, a bit gain gain and quickly sms STB for a slot wif her.

Ning's looks is not those of the syt kind but more of those lady look. Once in the room, she led me to bed and slowly unbotton my shirt and tried to take off my pants but unfortunally she donno how to take off my belt(some kind bros can teach her? ). Ask your how's day lar, work tired or not lar (pls take note for bros who like to try her, don't say lar so much in front of her or she will mimic your lar and stress on it ). She really made me feel confortable and like going home to your wife. Haiz why singapore no girls that give such feeling one. No wonder she ask me how come most of the bros who visit her are not married(She sees no ring on our hand)

Bathroom session start and she till carefully and throughly clear your didi, spending quite some time on it. I have to stop her a couple of time else my 1st shot will be in the tub liao. She mention that the bathtub is smaller than the ones in Thailand and show me her big blue-black on her left leg as she has taken a fall few days ago.

Round one start hehe, dowan to say so much lar. You guys should try it. One tip, please ask bro STB if ning could cim. Her bbbj got really strong suction, if she spend more time on it queue will reach jurong liao. During the session her hands will also stimulate you, kind of remind me of diw.

Tcss wif her and realise i'm lucky book for a evening slot wif her as she mention she not feeling well in the afternoon(due to gastric prob i think, sorry could not understand thai kekeke) and had to cancel a few appt but better in the eveing. Told me that she doing this to help her T-shirt business in thailand as some of her friends who have come work here before have gone back to open bigger shop.

For round two, i already the cannot as after couple of postions still cannot cum. So ask for hj, ning used left hand right hand until she so tired tat i also paiseh and told her to stop. She then kept saying sorry to my didi(hmmm realise most of thai girls i've tried spent time talking to my didi, wonder is my didi more yandao than me?)

Before i go she also put on my shirt and guide me all the way to the door, not bad for attitude leh.

Summary
Look: 7/10 (sorry as i'm a sucker for looks)
Boobs: 36 as told by ning
Attitude: 9/10 (good service by ning)
BBBJ: 10/10 for suction, 5/10 for time spent on it

For those who like to try her please do so soon as she will not be coming back or have anymore to do wif fl after this stint.

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 23-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
oh_la_la deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoho99 View Post

She really made me feel confortable and like going home to your wife. Haiz why singapore no girls that give such feeling one. No wonder she ask me how come most of the bros who visit her are not married(She sees no ring on our hand)

because singapore women suck big time especially their attitude, its good that the chinese, thai, viets etc... ladies come in to give a good competition.

those singapore sluts always bow to ang mo prick, haiza, what a shame !
Old 23-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
SamsungBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh_la_la View Post
because singapore women suck big time especially their attitude, its good that the chinese, thai, viets etc... ladies come in to give a good competition.

those singapore sluts always bow to ang mo prick, haiza, what a shame !
Haha! not they bow... cos' they have no faith in singaporean guys
Old 23-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 21
bobtan999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybobtan999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, how long will Ning stay in singapore?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1