The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 05:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ramadan Season

thks for the fr shyguy.well guys wat r u waiting for this superfrenching n superluvvmaking hot brown sugar is avaiable till fri.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her n b nice.all nos received by pm out to her.i m not a okt me jus giving her helping hand.so guys pm ur names/race/hp nos.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:17 AM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey guys this superfrenching superluvmaking sexgoddess is avaiable until fri.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.so guys pls pm ur name/race/hp nos n she will get in touch with u.i m not a okt,i dont get free sex or discounted sex. me client like all bros here,lobangking ur no have been pass to her so be patient,there still some greenhorns out there despite being in sbf so long asking for contacts.pls read the thread n do the needful.happy bonking
Old 11-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Samster

leeza will be taking a break frm 13/10/07 to 18/10/07.all nos have been passed to her so pls be patient.i m going on short diving trip,will be back on tues.so bros who r intrested in this hot brownsugar pls pm name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.she might be back earlier n if she contact u guys pls make a effort to arrange a session with her.if u pm me means u r intrested in a session.i don t want to entertain no collectors.she gives me feedback time to time abt u guys so pls do the needful.happy bonking
Old 12-10-2007, 05:08 AM
Samster

gee i can t belive i got zapped n the 2 bros did not have the guts to leave thier nick.well i m not in it for the pts.i m jus doing this gal a fav n if i get zapped for that so be it.
Old 16-10-2007, 05:43 AM
Samster

guys intrested in this superfrenching,super hot love making brown sugar pm ur name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.all nos out to her,so pls be patient.i m not a okt,i don t get free sex or discounted sex.i m jus doing her a fav so if u guys wanna zap me pls leave ur nick so that i can up u my 2 humble pts.happy bonking
Old 16-10-2007, 05:56 AM
Samster

[IMG][img=http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6328/1308372616d09c76f6a91ic9.th.jpg][/IMG] watch n drool guys,she will blow u away with her saliva dripping bbbj.
Old 16-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ah bimmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Ramadan Season

Below is my virgin FR on leeza,

I meet her on last fri, which is their new year eve. I suggested to pick her up from her place. She agreed and we proceed to the love hotel.

She look mature for her age. We TCSS a lot inside the car. Talk about family, job and other matter.

She is very friendly in person. Once we have check inside the love hotel. We talk a while more before proceed to the bath section. She is willing to bath togather. Everything is quite SOP.

When we clean up ourselves and process to the bed. She pull up the blanket and i feel that i am bonking my gf.

Will not go into the detail.

Look: 7/10
breast: b cup i think
bbbj : 8/10 very wet.
Pussy : well trim and will get wet when finger.
FJ : willing to change postion and will make soft moan when i inserting in and out.
overall: 7/10

Thank bro for passing my contact to her
Old 17-10-2007, 05:34 AM
Samster

thks for the fr bimmer,well guys this super hot sexgoddess will be back on thu,so guys intrested for a session with her pls pm name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.me not okt,don t get free sex or discounted sex.i m jus doing her fav n i m starting to enjoy this. happy bonking p.s pls do not forget to put up a fr after a session with her.
Old 18-10-2007, 05:22 AM
Samster

ok guys this super frenching hot luvmaking brown sugar is back,so pm ur name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.all nos out to her so if she call pls arrange for a session with her.i m not a okt jus doing her fav.happy bonking
Old 19-10-2007, 05:25 AM
Samster

hi guys leeza is back,so if u r intrested in this hot brown sugar pls pm name/race/hp no,so that she can get in touch with u. damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her.all nos out to her.happy bonking
Old 19-10-2007, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
comefuckyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ramadan/Raya is over...The TS also disappear...now another guy took over and claim he is not her OKT..promoting eagerly (very hard to believe !)...now she needs extra cash for next year Ramadan....
Old 19-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comefuckyou View Post
Ramadan/Raya is over...The TS also disappear...now another guy took over and claim he is not her OKT..promoting eagerly (very hard to believe !)...now she needs extra cash for next year Ramadan....
yes bro its over,i continue here cos me don t want to start a new thread n waste bandwidth.once she has made enough $ she will quit.i have enough $ of my own n don t need anything fom her.i m jus helping her to post n pass the nos to her, i dont need her to pay me or giv discounted sex or free sex for doing that.i m a client jus like u guys out there.for ur info the ts as permited me to post for her.
Old 20-10-2007, 06:18 AM
Samster

hi guys if u r intrested in this super frenching super luvmaking brown sugar pls pm race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her.she is here only for short time so don t miss out on this hot brown sugar.i like to state again i m not a okt n i don t expect anything in return.i m jus helping her to post n pass the nos to her.i m a client jus like all the bros here.happy bonking
Old 22-10-2007, 04:43 AM
Samster

hi guys leeza the superfrenching hot brown sugar is avaiable,guys who r intrested pls pm name /race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.me not okt jus doing her a fav by posting n passing nos to her.all nos out to her.happy bonking
Old 23-10-2007, 05:09 AM
Samster

hi guys if u r intrested in this superfrenching hot luvmaking brown sugar pls pm ur name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.all nos have been passed to her n she will get in touch with u guys.once again i remind u guys i m not a okt.happy bonking to view pic pls go to pg 5.

Last edited by hawksbay; 23-10-2007 at 05:12 AM. Reason: missed out view pic
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread