The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: After Alice: Cassie

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 10-05-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Greetings to all bros!

Thank you to those who have sent in comments and for your encouragement. Do up me points to support! It will be greatly appreciated ����

9 May (Yesterday Early Morning)

“I miss you dear. Berlin is nice but I hardly even have time to go out for a walk” Kendra said over the phone. She had been in Berlin for work and will head down to Copenhagen in a couple of days.

ME: I miss you too baby. Well you know very well....that’s how it is....when you travel for....work....

I was trying very hard not to let out a moan as Cassie continued to suck my cock. Unlike Alice, Cassie has a tendency to be cheeky and a bit more adventurous. Thankfully it wasn’t a video call or else I would have given myself away easily.

K: Are you alright dear? You sound a bit flustered. Have you been checking in on my parents?

Shit, she could sense it in my speech. I grabbed a fistful of Cassie’s hair to signal her to stop sucking, which she thankfully did.

M: I’m alright baby. It’s early morning and I’m a bit sleepy. I make it a point to stop by the house every day after work just to see how they’re doing. I think they enjoy the peace and quiet in the house now that Alice is not around.

Kendra laughed and as I released my grip on Cassie’s hair she gave me a wicked smile, licked her lips seductively and quietly mouthed “come in my mouth” before she went back to sucking my cock again.

K: Alright dear, I have to leave soon. You take care and I’ll text you later k?

M: Alright baby...you...have a good...day....love you....

K: Go back to sleep. You sound really tired. Love you dear.

“AH....AH....FUCK I’M CUMMING....” I screamed the moment I hung up the call. Cassie can be such a playful little slut sometimes. A few moments later, I came deep in her mouth as she continued sucking furiously.

“You nearly got me in trouble back there” I laughed as I was catching my breath on the couch. Cassie got up, sat next to me and played with my cum in her mouth before slowly swallowing.

“I was just doing my wifely duty as your stand in wife, darling” she giggled as she licked her lips “next time she calls I want you to fuck me as you’re talking to her”.

I shook my head and we both laughed.

The good thing about Kendra is that we’ve always given each other lots of space, which makes my affair with Alice and Cassie very easy to navigate.

9 May (later that afternoon)

My phone vibrated and I checked my messages. Kendra had texted to tell me that she’s thinking of flying over to New York to visit her sister since she’s in Europe and flights are more frequent there. She had already taken an extra week off, meaning she would now be away for 3 weeks instead of 2.

“Oh good, guess I don’t have to go back next week then” Cassie said as she walked out of the hotel bathroom.

“I really miss Alice. But thanks for having me over today. Cassie is just like her!” Seri said as she finished putting on her makeup. Cassie walked over to the dresser table and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Seri had texted earlier in the morning asking if I was interested to meet for lunch. I thought it was a good opportunity to introduce her to Cassie since they’ve never met, and even though she was sad that Alice is away, she and Cassie got along really well. The moment we stepped into the hotel room, the girls were going at it as if they had been lovers for years.

SERI: Ok guys, I’ve got to rush back to the office. Let’s do this again soon? Beats my boring lunchtime doing window shopping.

She came over, gave me a hug and a long passionate kiss and gave Cassie an even longer kiss.

S: And you, missy. I want to see you again soon.

She gave Cassie another long kiss and left the hotel room. “You ready to go?” I asked Cassie as I looked around the room one last time to make sure I didn’t leave anything behind.

“Still thinking about Angela?” Cassie asked as we were in the lift heading down. I nodded quietly. “You know, if you want something bad enough, sooner or later you just might get it” she smiled as she poked me in the arm. “We’ll see about that” I smiled in return.

Usually, every time we leave the hotel the lift would not make any stops in between floors and we would quickly exit the building. But as the lift stopped 2 floors from the main lobby, Cassie and I looked up as the lift door opened and got the shock of our lives.

Standing in front of us was Angela and another guy who was obviously not James.

(To be continued...)
Old 10-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
geneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the nice update !
Hope can continue.
Old 10-05-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Johnnydebt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS !
Hope to read more.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Broadings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, enjoy reading it
Old 10-05-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

A huge thank you to those who have upped me points! Please continue to do so if you have been following this closely!

9 May (Yesterday afternoon)

None of us spoke in the lift. Angela kept her down while Cassie and I looked straight ahead, careful not to make any eye contact.

The guy Angela was with had no clue that we all know each other. I suppose in the midst of that shocking moment Cassie and I made the wise decision not to say anything.

As we stood behind Angela and the guy she was with, the smell of her seductive perfume permeating from that tight black dress she was wearing was slowly turning me on. This was the last place on earth that either Cassie or myself would expect to run into her. And I think in her mind she probably felt the same.

We parted ways the moment the lift door opened to the hotel lobby. Just before they left, I noticed from the corner of my eye Angela turning back to look at me and Cassie.

9 May (later that evening)

“Ok maybe I spoke too soon” Cassie said as we tucked into dinner at one of the hipster cafes along Guillemard Road. We were still trying to process what had happened at the hotel earlier today.

ME: For sure that guy is not her fiancé. And this being Hotel 81 you don’t come here to have a business lunch.

CASSIE: ....unless YOU are the lunch.

Both of us broke out in laughter.

C: I so need to tell Alice this. Do you know what this means, Tim?

I smiled.

M: We have a chance?

C: For sure lah!

Just then, Cassie’s phone rang. She looked at who was calling, gave a wicked smile and showed me her phone.

It was Angela calling.

Cassie put her finger on her lips and motioned for me to keep quiet before she answered the phone.

C: Don’t say a word.

Cassie picked up the phone and told Angela to call her back in 5 minutes as she was finishing up her dinner.

5 minutes later, both of us were sitting silently in the car when Angela called again. This time Cassie put her on speaker.

C: Hello?

ANGELA: Erm...hi...hello? Cassie?

C: Hey Angela

A: So you’re good to talk now?

C: Yes I am

There was a long pause, and for a minute I thought Angela could sense that she was on speaker. But she cleared her throat before she spoke again.

A: hey...ummm....so about just now....

C: yeah...I was Erm....a bit surprised to see you there of all places...

A: Listen are you free to meet now?

Cassie and I looked at each other. We couldn’t believe We were going to see her again.

C: yeah...sure...I think it’ll be good if we meet to talk in person.

A: Great...shall we meet at 6:30? Say....at Brunetti’s?

C: Ok see you at 6:30

Cassie and I both left our offices early so we could make our way down to Tanglin Mall. When we got to Brunetti’s, we saw that Angela had already found a table.

She was wearing the same black dress, and now that I have a better look, it was a tight black dress with a deep cleavage split that showed her amazing D cuppers. Angela looked surprised to see me there.

C: Hey you don’t mind if Tim joins us do you?

Angela nodded.

We ordered our drinks and for a long while there was this awkward silence.

A: So Erm...I just wanted to thank you both for not saying anything...when you saw me at the lift lobby just now...

Cassie put her hand on Angela’s hand and smiled.

C: It’s ok, darling. I promise I won’t tell James.

Angela looked up at us in surprise, not expecting the response.

A: You...you won’t?

C: We won’t.

A: Oh...cos I had prepared...some things to say...

C: Look, you saw me and Tim in the lift. And let’s face it. This was Hotel 81 and it’s not exactly a place you meet for formal business meetings right?

The three of us shared a slightly nervous laughter.

A: if you don’t...mind me asking...are you and tim....?

C: yup for nearly 5 years already

Angela looked at us in shock.

A: I take it that your wife doesn’t know?

ME: no she doesn’t. If she had, we wouldn’t have been going on for 5 years.

Angela kept silent and looked down. Cassie put her other hand on Angela’s shoulder.

C: Listen darling, you can trust us. After all, we’re just as guilty as you right?

The girls giggled.

C: By the way, just curious...who’s the guy?

A: oh...he’s...erm...one of my clients from work. When you saw us that was probably the third time we’ve met at the hotel.

C: Do you sleep with your clients often?

A: oh no no... (sighs) back when I first got into my job, he was my first client and an important one. if I hadn’t gotten his account, I probably would have lost my job.

I mean, he treats me well and in return I....

C: it’s ok darling. We understand.

By now, feeling reassured Angela was a bit more open to conversation. She knew that we could be trusted with her secret.

Cassie playfully flicked Angela’s hair off her shoulders before moving her chair closer.

C: actually, tim and I were wondering if you’re keen on meeting again

Angela looked at me, then at Cassie. It wasn’t a look of surprise but I think she got the hint.

A: Ummmm....sure...what kind of meeting? Like lunch?

Cassie smiled and whispered something long in her ear. Angela gave a surprised look and looked at Cassie and me. She thought for awhile before looking at Cassie and me.

A: James is flying off on Saturday with some of his guy friends to Sydney. We can meet after?

Cassie looked at me and smiled.

(To be continued....)
Old 10-05-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Shanofagun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good update bro, please continue...
Old 10-05-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
civic850 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycivic850 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story, camping for more!
Old 10-05-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
sexyhealth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please TS, please write more
Old 11-05-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Warberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, setting up tent here
Old 11-05-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very awesome story! Support and hooked :P

Thanks for the contribution mate
Old 11-05-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Greetings bros,

Thank you for those who have been following this story closely.

Just an update:

Angela called to say that she will come over after James Flies off later tonight, so Cassie and I are currently having this ongoing funny debate as to how I want to cum on her.

I told her that I want the usual cum swapping action between them, but Cassie suggested that I cum deep in her Pussy which I’m not a fan of.

Since we both can’t come to an agreement, Cassie suggested that I ask the bros here for suggestions. So the floor is open and we welcome your suggestions so do send them in!

Hopefully we’ll get some interesting ones
Old 11-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

cum a few splurt in her pussy and the rest in their mouth for cum swapping!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1