The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold
Keeping things sexy with wife

Wife willing to send sexy photo while i'm away from home.. how many of you with wife that willing to do this?
Old 21-04-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Keeping things sexy with wife

She is HOT!! Need more!!!!
Old 21-04-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Cant wait to be home and do all the things i can to her..
Old 21-04-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Miss groping and sucking her tits as i'm away from home for a week..
Old 21-04-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Lucky to have a sexy curvy lady as my wife.. always feel pround when ppl check her out in public as she like to wear shorts and cleavage revealing clothings..
Old 21-04-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post

Lucky to have a sexy curvy lady as my wife.. always feel pround when ppl check her out in public as she like to wear shorts and cleavage revealing clothings..
I love this last one man!
Old 21-04-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
I love this last one man!
I love these.. always enjoy the sight of her playing with her own tits.. she always does it to lure me into bedroom when she got into the mood..
Old 21-04-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lucky you bro Funlover

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 21-04-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Lucky you bro Funlover
Thanks man.. i been telling myself the same thing..
Old 21-04-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks man.. i been telling myself the same thing..
I wish my wife was like this with me. But sorry. No action.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 21-04-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wife willing to send sexy photo while i'm away from home.. how many of you with wife that willing to do this?
TS, your wife is 1 in a million, doing sexy things for and with you ...sigh...most bros here are not as lucky as you and hv LSD wives who are no more interested to hv sex anymore with their husbands ...you r really lucky TS...treasure and cherish her and take TLC of her ok ?

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-04-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
TS, your wife is 1 in a million, doing sexy things for and with you ...sigh...most bros here are not as lucky as you and hv LSD wives who are no more interested to hv sex anymore with their husbands ...you r really lucky TS...treasure and cherish her and take TLC of her ok ?
Yup.. i dote on her alot.. she is the best life partner ever and even better sex partner..
Old 21-04-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Wow, I think she needs real action for that week. May I volunteer? Just kidding, unless you don't mind haha
Old 21-04-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jien1 View Post
Wow, I think she needs real action for that week. May I volunteer? Just kidding, unless you don't mind haha
Thanks for offering.. i'm home already.. gonna fuck her in awhile..
Old 21-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Thanks for offering.. i'm home already.. gonna fuck her in awhile..
Lol enjoy bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1