The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: gigolo club

Fanny's car had reached hotel entrance and she parked her car inside the basement.

She then headed to the hotel reception where she gave her IC .
Receptionist checked the computer and print out the invoice which was passed to her. She scanned the invoice - Best Available Rate- $415.32 (junior suite room)
She took out her credit card and pay.
she was given a keycard took her to 15th floor, she entered the room and put keycard into slot which instant power the light inside.

She sent room info to Edwin who was at admin office of club , chatting with Mandy..
Edwin read the msg and show it to her. She gave him thumb up and wish him luck.

Door bell rang and Fanny open the door and let him in.

Edwin: my! you look pretty..

He proceed to lift up her cheongsam to see whether she had put on another panties and he was satisfied that there was none.

He then removed her cheongsam. she look away when he hugged her .He turned her face towards him to lick her lips.
He move his hands upwards till they reach the bra and he attempt to unhook ..

Bra finally unhooked and she was naked . He carried her to bed where he spread her legs wide after kneeling on bed, and eating her pussy.
She went argggh....argggghh.. in excitement cum guilt.
Her breasts were squeezed by him when he moved his hands upwards..
Then he stopped and she opened her eyes to look at him.
He removed his top and asked her to help lower his pant and underwear..

He then stand on bed and asked her to give BBBJ..

After BBBJing, he stopped and passed her condom which she put it on his cock.. then he moved her to a point where she sat on his lap inserting his cock into her pussy and she did sitting cowgal . He sucking her breasts..
Then he move her to bed again to fuck her in missionary.

He moved her to table where he did doggie and he pulled her hair gentlely to see her face in mirror. She was told to open her eyes to see her sluttish expression..
Then he moved his cock to insert into her ass which she protest as it was dangerous..
He ignored and fucking continued. She moaned, loudly when her asshole was penetrated deeper -in and out.

He then withdrawn from her ass as he cummed..

She was made to kneel and suck his cock dry..
He went to shower with her...
She looked at him with teary eyes. and hugged him..
After he dressed up and he received payment and left the room..
She lied on bed naked, staring into space..
Old 31-03-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
VicBruse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks bro
Old 31-03-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice updates, more please.
Old 31-03-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
dolot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, thanks TS!
Old 01-04-2019, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 01-04-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
hycoffeetic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, waiting for more
Old 01-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Angie Lim, 45 year old litigation lawyer,decided to celebrate her victory in a court case involving car accident after the court award the cost in her client's favour.
She decided to splurge her money , sourcing thru photos of toyboys ,checking their profile.
She decided on Max , 29 year old gym instructor with tanned muscline body.

Max was a client of Mandy during his OCS days. Every Saturday, he splurged $150 on her during her time at Geylang brothel. Although, he earn $1100 monthly allowance, he get free food during 5 days training in OCS.

At Gymborg, he was scanning thru people doing excercise there and offer advice and assistance to them . He received msg , his eyes lit up when there is mission for him from Mandy.

He went there at night , and changed to sexy brief and parade on stage and let female clients wowing him and his mates .

Then he went to the room 5 with bottle of red wine and 2 glasses on tray.
There, he met Angie Lim whom he recognised as a celebrated lawyer..

Both of them had a chat.
Old 02-04-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 03-04-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 03-04-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

thanks again for compliment. I was having OT till late night..

Max, then asked Angie whether she exercise regularly. She replied no as she was busy with court cases.

Max then encouraged her to come to his gym to sign up for VVIP membership worth $2000 per year, telling her that people of her age should exercise regularly as to keep her body healthy. So what she earn millions dollar per year? she would end up paying big hospital bills when she get old and sick.
She agreed to sign for membership. and provide him contact details.
She then sip on glass of red wine. Little did she know that glass was laced with ''horny drug'' which make feel horny that she wanted sex.

After few sip as she chatted , then she wonder why she felt so hot.

Max decided that it was time to lower his brief and expose his hardened cock and he took out handphone which had been hanging around his neck all along and placed it on position which gave prominent view of most area.

He made slow advance by moving closer to her , and hugging her, moving her hand to touch his cock.

He then remove her jacket, and unbuttoned her slowly, till her beige bra exposed..
He frenched her...

She responded by initating tongue action..
He move back slowly only to see her lounging forwards like zombie wanting to eat his brain.
He playfully pushed her away, she fell onto the floor and she crawled towards him, he stood up slowly and move backwards happily till he hit the wall behind.

She then BBBJ him on squatting position.

He was laughing happily. as he felt that he had dominated the smartest woman ( she was rich and successful lawyer..)

He cummed in her mouth later..

Then he grabbed her hand to lift her up and moved her to sofa where he lift up her skirt to lower her panties.. and began to eat her pussy and lick her clit.
She felt so high..
then he turned her around till her ass facing him.
He spread her ass to lick her asshole..
(Mandy's gigolos must be able to do these to excite lady clients, you know? She specially selected her former clients to work for her as gigolos.. )

Angie moaned as she felt so high when warm tongue licking her asshole.

Suddenly her juice flow out of her pussy and she shivered.

Max felt satisfied and he took his phone from the corner and reviewed.. he was satisfied and took pic of sleeping Angie.
Then he rest on other end of the sofa.
Angie woke up at 4am and found her panties lowered and her shirt unbuttoned.
She felt so guilty and left the room quietly after straightening her clothings..

At work, she received SMS from Max....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1