The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
delljb is Cool - loads of Potential
Changkat Bukit Bintang - Club and Girls

I was on busines trip to KL on 09 and 10 Feb 2019.

Check in at 4 star Hotel nearby KLCC .

At night , nothing to do, decide to go for drinks at Changkat, so take a grab and go on.

Reach there about 11 PM, and was , wow, it was peak hour, so pack with so many people from all over the world. A lot of hot white chick as well.

I've been jumping to few clubs as i was traveling alone , below is some point

1 ) Havana - The most packed with Euro or White People, so many chicks here. Buy a drink and sit at bar counter, and have a chat with a girl from Korea. Have her contact number, and waiting for next opportunity to bang

2) Gypsy - Packed ,and some girl will come for ladies drink as well. You can find few Russian girls here.

3) Mango - This is where i spent most of the time . Really a alot of African girls , they will come at you and ask for short time or long time. Some of the girls area really SYT, body so sexy looks like Rihanna or Beyonce. I offered one of the girls and ask to join drink , and after a while , she offer me about RM700 for all night long, i said no , she lower to RM500, still no , i ask for RM 300, she said she will think about it. In the end nothing happen.

Other African girls offer about RM300 for short time, but i dont take any of them. Some of the girls are from Ghana, Jamaica, Cameroon, so i dont feel safe of their 'health' status .

If African - American , maybe i will take , since they have better quality of live and health standard.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Changkat Bukit Bintang - Club and Girls

It is not about their health status. There is something more in Changkat Bukit Bintang about African ladies.

Do not be a moron and let your small unthinking head control your brain.

In your room,when u are not looking, she will unlock the door after what app your room number to her buddies.

U wanna meet with her big African menacing buddies who will demand your money, phone, credit and bank cards ?.

Changkat Bukit Bintang is not a place to get a temporary girl friend. U have been warned.
Old 15-02-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
oscartham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wondering how u guys initiate to talk with some lady at the bar and what kind of topic should talk with? all master sifu please teach this new young blood.
Old 09-04-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 15
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

I not the clubbing type. But I remember one time I just try going to one of the bars in Changkat Bukit Bintang with my (platonic) KL girl friend. She was my wing woman.

Forgot which bar was it, but it was Thursday night, Ladies' night, and was packed with friggin' HOT white chicks in late teens to early 20's - probably international students or young expats.

If I recall correctly, it's somewhere in the middle.

They had their cliques but was pretty open and friendly as the night moved on and the alcohol flowed.

Nobody was dancing but my friend was really great at dancing and very brave, she took the dance floor, everyone else joined in. I was reluctant at first, but couldn't resist. I'm not that good a dancer, but because she with me, she made me look good and I got quite a bit of spillover attention too haha...

I did see some working ladies, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Eastern Europeans, but I was too busy with all the attention from the dancing girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1