The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 17
DapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Local 23yrs old chubby chinese$80

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusCove View Post
I was also a victim of this b***h. She is really a liar cum cheat and also very cunning. She looked me up and wanna me to work with her doing foreign FLs and this is how this account come about. She also brought in 2 local FLs from here and market them to her so called high end customer at a very high damage. But the gals only take back their damage that is stated in sbf and the balance she took as her comm. She was exposed when I came in contact with another agent that works with her. She kept telling me that she is in debt but she spent all her earnings away at a night spot. Her claims of in need money for clearing her debts, I think it is for her own leisure more. there are more about her that i shall not mention in here. To all the bros out there, please be careful with her she is not a local so do not get yourself involve with an illegal immigrants.

Please take note: Already lodge a police report on her, she is now a wanted person.
Omg~ so serious i think i not going to stay on to this thread, if not i will get involve into this deep shit *run* i must becareful of her now~
Old 09-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
soccersaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KNNBCCB... kanna zap by dunno which idiot with this remark 'AF- fuck u! u dont make me expose all ur clones.' a 7 pointer clones??? this Fxxker must be blind... this fucker who zap me, wu ji leave me your nick!
Old 09-08-2008, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 19
Cntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccersaint View Post
KNNBCCB... kanna zap by dunno which idiot..
Bro Soccersaint,

Hope that my humble 4points will help u to cool down abit

CAD

Motto: To provide 1st class customer service

Up list --> ??

Wish to join in the queue?
If u like my contributions, pls up me while i try to return back the favour asap.
Next Target: 1999

Old 09-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntl_Alt_Del View Post
Bro Soccersaint,

Hope that my humble 4points will help u to cool down abit

CAD
Thank you
Old 09-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
killoncommand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro soccersaint

i up u 2.. relax, le.. dont worry... hehe
ignore this thread ba and move on.. what done is done.. cheers......
Old 10-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killoncommand View Post
bro soccersaint

i up u 2.. relax, le.. dont worry... hehe
ignore this thread ba and move on.. what done is done.. cheers......
thank you
Old 10-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Samster

TO THAT IDIOT THAT ZAP ME WITH THIS COMMENT "its yr faulf that you bonk her. She already stated that she is fat. I zap you for using foul language. Move along."

To begin with she stated that she is 62KG so is chubby. But definitely she weighs more that that! At least a 75-80KG. And I pay good money to bonk a local FL turns out to me a malaysian.

And worst of all she is not repentant at all by giving us black face and foul attitude. And even have to cheek to ask a VIET girl to replace herself. So a cheat and liar and OKT combine so how u will feel when u got cheated big time!

If she want to lie about her stats or nationality by all means but in return if she can give good service then it is still acceptable. But she is being overboard. I know she might have alot of clone account to zap my point if I come out to confront her cos I believe she is an OKT her wanted to pull a fast one from us therefore I want to expose her scams before more bros wasted their money to book her and have their hard earn money cheated!

For those whom agree to my doings pls help me to up back my points. What I want to do here is just to protect our bros from falling into the prey of an unethical cheat. And to begin with I did not use any foul languages at all.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

sooner or later this website sure kenna shutdown
Old 10-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 23
King reborner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKing reborner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
KNNBCCB... kanna zap by dunno which idiot with this remark 'AF- fuck u! u dont make me expose all ur clones.' a 7 pointer clones??? this Fxxker must be blind... this fucker who zap me, wu ji leave me your nick!
The above was posted by you. Its full of profanities.
I'm still thinking whether to zap you ar not

Quote:
For those whom agree to my doings pls help me to up back my points. What I want to do here is just to protect our bros from falling into the prey of an unethical cheat. And to begin with I did not use any foul languages at all.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
TO THAT IDIOT THAT ZAP ME WITH THIS COMMENT "its yr faulf that you bonk her. She already stated that she is fat. I zap you for using foul language. Move along."

To begin with she stated that she is 62KG so is chubby. But definitely she weighs more that that! At least a 75-80KG. And I pay good money to bonk a local FL turns out to me a malaysian.

And worst of all she is not repentant at all by giving us black face and foul attitude. And even have to cheek to ask a VIET girl to replace herself. So a cheat and liar and OKT combine so how u will feel when u got cheated big time!

If she want to lie about her stats or nationality by all means but in return if she can give good service then it is still acceptable. But she is being overboard. I know she might have alot of clone account to zap my point if I come out to confront her cos I believe she is an OKT her wanted to pull a fast one from us therefore I want to expose her scams before more bros wasted their money to book her and have their hard earn money cheated!

Bro Soccersaint, forget this bad experience and move on...
It is very unfair for you to get zapped. You are doing a good deed by telling the truth. But your words is too harsh, and therefore some people may not believe you, they may think that it is because you have a personal argument with that CHEAT
Old 10-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Bro for highlighting your experience. Dun worry about the zapping. Dun get over react with zapping. I got zapped before for posting bad but truthful FRs. But there are other Bros who upped me for my truthfulness.
Move on. There are other nicer FLs around.
By the way, this is one reason I avoid trying local stuffs. Charge high price, half f**k attitude, fly you aeroplane just like NDP, full of lies,........some even want to talk terms with you.
And I wonder whether we are paying for a good time or a bag of hot air.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 11-08-2008, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Hehe, i would like to weigh her and see if really 62kg. But technically fats is lighter than muscle, so a lot of fats might really be just that heavy. Her BMI is 23.62. Mine is 26.2

So if she looks fatter than me, then she is lying about her weight. Anyone wanna book her for $80 and bring a weighing scale?

But i wonder why at the start got such nice FRs on her, then midway crashed. However, i guess Soccersaint is wrong about Rainbow, she got a thread of her own. And judging by her FRs, she does not even need any okt to help her find more contacts. Even got to wonder if she is booked till end of the year a not.

Also a lil suspicious, The introduction is written quite nicely, then suddenly her reply to all this is in terrible english.

Anyway, the moment i saw chubby, siam far far far. Sorry TS. My bad.. a lil tubby on my side too. But i am paying not you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread