The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt1990tj View Post
I've been with girls who loves being chocked when fucking. And getting their ass slapped so hard that your hand print stays on them.

I met this other girl who wants me to bite her for some reason lol.
Must be very careful when chocking her or else accidentally end up strangled her.
Old 20-05-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
newsnail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does most woman like rough sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt1990tj View Post
I've been with girls who loves being chocked when fucking. And getting their ass slapped so hard that your hand print stays on them.

I met this other girl who wants me to bite her for some reason lol.
Bite where? nipples?
Old 20-05-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Just like the title suggest? Any input from ladies? Why am I asking this is because 2 ladies whom i knew suggested why not you try raping your wife? (after talking to them about my marriage + sexless problem). And interestingly, they reveal that woman likes it. Just want to find out, is it true MOST woman likes it? Or they are just the minority.

Before any comment comes in, here are the assumptions

She is ready to bed you, not those ladies that you are unsure yet or still dating. Prior to that, you DID NOT tell her that your going rough today.

Rough sex as in, in the house or condo or at the kitchen, you suddenly go from behind and grab her, rough kiss, pull her panties down etc. And aggressively savour her.

Not talking about slapping, ripping off clothes, choking etc. just rough sex.

Don’t ask me to input yet ya coz i am thinking to try on my current chinese gf. Just scared that it will backfire. 55555....
I wouldn’t consider what you described as rough sex. It’s more accurately impromptu sex because it wasn’t negotiated or informed beforehand and there was likely no romancing and foreplay.

Women like to be desired hence some women may find impromptu sex fulfilling to their need to feel desired. This doesn’t mean that a woman who is sick or stressed, or not attracted to you, will enjoy your impromptu skirt-lifting, buttock-groping and pussy-fingering.

If the woman is attracted to you, especially in love with you, there is some chance that she will easily or quickly get wet almost immediately and wet enough for you to poke in as soon as you lift her skirt and pull down her panties. Otherwise, you trying to poke in dry hurts you and surely hurts her. You would have to carry a tube of lube or a condom when you spring that surprise “attack”.

I would consider rough sex as something clearly vigorous, like hard and fast thrusting until the condom breaks.
Old 23-05-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Does most woman like rough sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ly0912 View Post
I agree! I love it rough. Press me against the wall, throw me on the bed, tie me up and ram like mad. But bf cannot tahan and will cum v quickly
Yessss really they cum v quickly that way 😂 I Guess most ladies do like being dominated, just to what extent is another thing (comfort level)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1