The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Friend’s Mum

Went to a friend's house a couple of times, and her mum and I knew each other because of it. Btw, her mum is freaking good-looking and hot. Late 30s,early 40s age. There are times when I was over at the place when she is wearing shorts and crop top. Her abs is awesome, like those abs of people who frequently work out. And as the crop top is loose, can actually peak her cleavage and side boob.

That very time, it happen that when I was using the house toilet (master bedroom toilet, as the common toilet was used), there was a sexy bra hanging at the side.

I couldn't resist it by use the bra to touch my balls and rod, and use it to rub on me and cum to it, while imaging she wearing it.

Washed off the load after shooting off, and hung it back to the original place.
Old 21-05-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
FalconCrest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
My experience was a pure accident. This will be a long story!
Nice share bro
Old 22-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I always go to this one friend's house to hang out & chit chat with her. She lives with her parent & sister. Their place have two toilets but they all sharing the same toilet which is the common toilet. Shower there, do small & big business there, brush teeth there, you get the idea.

So, one time I went to her house for our usual hang out and chit chat. Said hi to her mum, chatted a little bit, and her mum went back to her room to watch television. So I sat at the living room, talking with my friend. After sometime later, her sister came back from work. Said hi to her, and she went straight to her room & went into the toilet to shower. I just continue on minding my own business & chatting with my friend. After sometime, her sister came out from the toilet and went back into her room, and I need to use the toilet to pee. So I excuse myself to use the toilet.

Once I got into the toilet, I saw a wet green bra hanging on the side of a pail. "Is this the sister's bra?", I thought to myself. My mind was frozen, my eyes were glued onto the bra, and I can feel that my little brother awoke from the sight. My heart was pounding, almost out my chest, I extended my hand onto the bra and held it on my hands. Took a quick sniff, and it has a wonderful smell on it. I can feel that my little brother trembling & twitching from my act. I got a hard on rather quick due to my busy work schedule where I have no time to release myself for almost a week. You can say that my horny level is at the peak at that moment.

And thanks to SBF, after reading so many stories about jerking off with one's underwear, I thought shall I give it a try, and the sister was not bad looking & quite hot too. When I was still contemplating about my thoughts, my hand automatically pulling down my own pants and wrap the wet bra around my little brother. The feeling was sensational. The coldness from the bra due to the wetness and the softness from the padding was too good. I just closed my eyes, laid back and enjoying each stroke I made with the bra. After many strokes later, without much hesitation, I cummed onto the bra.

While I was struggling to regain my footing and calming myself down after an orgasm, someone knocked onto the toilet door, "Are you okay in there?". It was my friend's mum who asked. I was taken by surprise & had some difficulties to speak properly due to what had just happened. "I'm....okay. Just..um...need some time! Will be out soon!". I quickly washed my sticky cum off the bra using water. Didn't even bother to use soap. Wore back my pants & flushed the toilet, and getting ready to go out from the toilet.

When I opened the door, my friend's mum was standing right in front of the door. "What happened? Are you ill? Your face are red!", I was asked by her. "I am okay, auntie. Um...just stomach ache, I will be alright. ". "Ah....no wonder you took so long!", she quickly replied while giggling at me. "Okay, I need to use the toilet real quick. I left something in there that I need to wash." "Okay, auntie. Sorry for taking so long!". She just smiled & walked into toilet.

I quickly walked towards my friend & sat down. "Wah! What took you so long? You constipate ah?", my friend teased me. "No lah. Just suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach". And we continued on chatting & I was still trying to catch my breathe from all the excitements and surprises. After almost 5 minutes later, my friend's mum came out of the toilet while holding something tightly. "Wah, mummy! Your bra so pretty! Hihihi.", my friend asked her mum. You can clearly see that her mum was trying to brush it off and quickly walked towards her room. And before she enter her room, "Um...ya, new one....your auntie gave one. Aiya...mind your own business lah!!". Her mum quickly walked in to her room and my friend said this to me, "My mum so cute! She must be embarrassed from what I have just said because you are here. My auntie just came back from vacation and bought her a green bra!".

"Oh, I see. Well, I hope your mum likes it then!", I replied quite blankly and emotionless but my mind was going crazy. GREEN BRA?!! Did I just masturbated & cummed onto my friend's mum's bra?? And there I sat, with a troubled mind, still holding on to my pee.
Thanks for sharing your experience! What a pleasant surprise it must have been for you, right? How’s your friend’s mum look like? Big breasts? Let me know more!
Old 22-05-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Went to a friend's house a couple of times, and her mum and I knew each other because of it. Btw, her mum is freaking good-looking and hot. Late 30s,early 40s age. There are times when I was over at the place when she is wearing shorts and crop top. Her abs is awesome, like those abs of people who frequently work out. And as the crop top is loose, can actually peak her cleavage and side boob.

That very time, it happen that when I was using the house toilet (master bedroom toilet, as the common toilet was used), there was a sexy bra hanging at the side.

I couldn't resist it by use the bra to touch my balls and rod, and use it to rub on me and cum to it, while imaging she wearing it.

Washed off the load after shooting off, and hung it back to the original place.
Thanks for sharing! Lucky you!
Old 22-05-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Thanks for sharing! Lucky you!
Hope to see it again.
Old 22-05-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Thanks for sharing your experience! What a pleasant surprise it must have been for you, right? How’s your friend’s mum look like? Big breasts? Let me know more!
Very surprise because it was totally unexpected! She looks younger than her age actually. Coming to 60 but still looks like late 40s. Body is slim, no fat spots. Breasts around C cup, I guess.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 22-05-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
douc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I always go to this one friend's house to hang out & chit chat with her. She lives with her parent & sister. Their place have two toilets but they all sharing the same toilet which is the common toilet. Shower there, do small & big business there, brush teeth there, you get the idea.

So, one time I went to her house for our usual hang out and chit chat. Said hi to her mum, chatted a little bit, and her mum went back to her room to watch television. So I sat at the living room, talking with my friend. After sometime later, her sister came back from work. Said hi to her, and she went straight to her room & went into the toilet to shower. I just continue on minding my own business & chatting with my friend. After sometime, her sister came out from the toilet and went back into her room, and I need to use the toilet to pee. So I excuse myself to use the toilet.

Once I got into the toilet, I saw a wet green bra hanging on the side of a pail. "Is this the sister's bra?", I thought to myself. My mind was frozen, my eyes were glued onto the bra, and I can feel that my little brother awoke from the sight. My heart was pounding, almost out my chest, I extended my hand onto the bra and held it on my hands. Took a quick sniff, and it has a wonderful smell on it. I can feel that my little brother trembling & twitching from my act. I got a hard on rather quick due to my busy work schedule where I have no time to release myself for almost a week. You can say that my horny level is at the peak at that moment.

And thanks to SBF, after reading so many stories about jerking off with one's underwear, I thought shall I give it a try, and the sister was not bad looking & quite hot too. When I was still contemplating about my thoughts, my hand automatically pulling down my own pants and wrap the wet bra around my little brother. The feeling was sensational. The coldness from the bra due to the wetness and the softness from the padding was too good. I just closed my eyes, laid back and enjoying each stroke I made with the bra. After many strokes later, without much hesitation, I cummed onto the bra.

While I was struggling to regain my footing and calming myself down after an orgasm, someone knocked onto the toilet door, "Are you okay in there?". It was my friend's mum who asked. I was taken by surprise & had some difficulties to speak properly due to what had just happened. "I'm....okay. Just..um...need some time! Will be out soon!". I quickly washed my sticky cum off the bra using water. Didn't even bother to use soap. Wore back my pants & flushed the toilet, and getting ready to go out from the toilet.

When I opened the door, my friend's mum was standing right in front of the door. "What happened? Are you ill? Your face are red!", I was asked by her. "I am okay, auntie. Um...just stomach ache, I will be alright. ". "Ah....no wonder you took so long!", she quickly replied while giggling at me. "Okay, I need to use the toilet real quick. I left something in there that I need to wash." "Okay, auntie. Sorry for taking so long!". She just smiled & walked into toilet.

I quickly walked towards my friend & sat down. "Wah! What took you so long? You constipate ah?", my friend teased me. "No lah. Just suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach". And we continued on chatting & I was still trying to catch my breathe from all the excitements and surprises. After almost 5 minutes later, my friend's mum came out of the toilet while holding something tightly. "Wah, mummy! Your bra so pretty! Hihihi.", my friend asked her mum. You can clearly see that her mum was trying to brush it off and quickly walked towards her room. And before she enter her room, "Um...ya, new one....your auntie gave one. Aiya...mind your own business lah!!". Her mum quickly walked in to her room and my friend said this to me, "My mum so cute! She must be embarrassed from what I have just said because you are here. My auntie just came back from vacation and bought her a green bra!".

"Oh, I see. Well, I hope your mum likes it then!", I replied quite blankly and emotionless but my mind was going crazy. GREEN BRA?!! Did I just masturbated & cummed onto my friend's mum's bra?? And there I sat, with a troubled mind, still holding on to my pee.
Very nice share bro, thanks!
Old 23-05-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

more stories pls
Old 23-05-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 8
RustBelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGiant View Post
more stories pls
Yes hope to hear more too
Old 23-05-2019, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

used to beo my friends' mum when I go their house.. one of my secondary school friends stay at a condo in Serangoon and not only does he have a chio bu mum, he also have a chio bu elder sister. knn that night i fap so hard to both the ladies.. imagine watching her sister wearing singlet and fbt walking around while we were playing PS3 and the mother wear a loose t-shirt and shorts asking us if want any food to eat..
Old 23-05-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
used to beo my friends' mum when I go their house.. one of my secondary school friends stay at a condo in Serangoon and not only does he have a chio bu mum, he also have a chio bu elder sister. knn that night i fap so hard to both the ladies.. imagine watching her sister wearing singlet and fbt walking around while we were playing PS3 and the mother wear a loose t-shirt and shorts asking us if want any food to eat..
Then she bent down to serve the food to you, and in the process, ‘showed’ you everything, right? How are her boobs like?
Old 23-05-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
QuandumFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more stories
Old 23-05-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ChanFaYu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Both the sis and mum braless?
Old 27-05-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kennethlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I first met my gf ‘s mum sometime about 1 year ago, it was wow her mum is a very attractive lady with nice figure & smooth complexion. I was told her mum is in her late 40 but she looks very much younger than her age. My gf is 22 this year and since then we have been having dinner together after we finish work. This is where I got to know her mum better. She is an OL working in the CBD area. I notice besides having dinner with us her mum usually goes home after work and has very little social activities outside work except occasionally she goes for short holiday with her female colleagues.
A couple of months back my gf left for overseas study, doing a master deg. So every now & then I get to see her mum more often. We get along well and I beginning to fall for her and very often I would get an erection easily when I am with her. One day she asked me to help look after her place while she was away for a short holiday so that I can open the door when the contractor came to service the air-cond. I was also asked to help water the plants in her place. So that day after the work was done I went round to make sure the lights are all switched off ...then I spotted her soiled panty in a small basket in her bathroom. She must have forgotten to wash it before she left for her holiday. Straightaway I picked up and started licking on the part that has her juice on it. I ended up pcc and cum on her panty. I began to imagine when will I get to lick her pussy.

To continue soon....
Old 28-05-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
heyla123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1