The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by codenameahbao View Post
as my mentor always said, "everyone have their own price tag"

some girls say they dont go out with customer, but when offered a bigger sum of money they always agree

hope i dont offend any bros here. just my 2 cents (and my humble experience)'s worth

When i go out with my viet ktv gal, I ask her if I have to pay money and she say no need coz she say she is off duty. I always go out with her every sunday which is her non working day. Maybe u can try ask if u wanna go out with ur gal on her non working day?
Old 27-03-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

haha bro 3someking, i think when bro redboi says "go out" he is referring to hotel
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 15-05-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Reaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1984 View Post
Haha.. i remember alot free fuck those days.. just b nice n sweet to them n not a animals to them.. bring them go see nice views n eat some food which Vietnam dont have.. those were the good old days..
Agree with you. But now adays still possible la. Just that it depends how lucky we are lor. I would say maybe 1 in 100? Hahaha
Old 15-05-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joker77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post

I have shared my story before and I will share again for bros benefits here.

I'm 25 and this viet ktv gal is 27.

went to a ktv and always sit with her.
I have also booked her 3 times during my visit.
We had fun and talked to one another.
She also told me that she loves me after we get closer to one another.
There is once where she ask "You boyfriend me?" And I said ok.

We always went out on a date on her off days.
we get closer by the day and she starts to become possessive.
everyday she would either call or message me without fail.
there is once where I went to the ktv, her frens all know that we both are so called "together".
the other ktv gers would avoid sitting with me.
She told every ktv ger who works there that I am her boyfriend.
not only that. When we are together, we took photos of us kissing.
and she posted on her facebook where all her ktv galfrens like our photo.
i saw one of the customers being angry with our photo and told her to delete it away.but she ignored.

she also asked me why i never post that photo of her and me on my facebook wall. Is it becoz i dun want my frens to see both of us.
so i just posted.
there is once where she played with my handphone and saw a message of me asking another ktv ger for hotel.
and she get angry and cried after that.
Through facebook, she asked all the ktv gers with whom i have sat with about me and whether i have went hotel with them or not.

she set her phone wallpaper of photos of us and asked me to do the same.

i seriously dunno whats going on here.
she even asked me to bring her to meet my mum.
and she wants me to fly with her tgt to vietnam
and start a new life there. I was surprise that she never told me to buy her plane tix back to vietnam as she manage to dig from other customers. Then i told her sorry for not being a gd bf and she said its okie, she still loves me.

but i told her beforehand "u in singapore, i take care u. U go back vietnam, me no go." And she cried. Fake or what i dunno.

she also told me that her frens all thought she is crazy that she falls for a customer and she rebut saying that she never treat me like a normal customer but as her boyfriend. We did RAW a no of times too but heng up till now no baby whatsoever. She did told me before ask to make her pregnant so that she give birth to our baby and she can remember me. I hear and I rofl.

My advice to all ktv cheongster:

Leave ur heart at home and bring ur wallet along when u go cheong ktv. Yes. U can play play say u love her bla bla bla. But pls do not commit to one. Do the same to others too. Maintain more than one wechat contact with the viet gals. If only got one contact Later u will succumb to KC trap.

Good luck!!
Wow, u sound like a player!

Can share share ur Yandao pic?
Old 22-05-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Player
Prayer
Payee

Set yourself into one of these P when outfield chionging ,,,
Ofcos "Payee" the best - Pay & Forget
Worst case was "Prayer" - Pay Pay Pay (Under KC Type) & kana Playout

Just my 3cents of comments for Viets Lover hihi

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 22-05-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I bet this place is call China doll. That time ict, my campmate suggested this place. Knn, literally think we are ns boy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1