The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: To wear underwear or not to wear, that is the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by localla View Post
Wear back yr brief more comfortable
Err.... wait all oily oily leh.... or worse...
Old 22-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wear. If the ml wants. The underwear isnot going to stop them. Make it more interesting
Old 23-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Have never been to a place where they offer thongs. Only those deposable underwear.
Old 23-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Interestingly enough, i have been to a few joints where this question is answered by the ML themselves as they didnt wear any underwear! And when they sit on my back.. i felt a different feeling.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 23-10-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luncheon159 View Post
Thongs are normally very convenient and I wonder why they were not norm in places that offer disposables.
I bring my own thongs for joints that insist I wear the shorts
Old 23-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

http://www.dealbyethan.com/McKillop-...-Black-XPMEBK1

wear this type can ?
Old 23-10-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Interestingly enough, i have been to a few joints where this question is answered by the ML themselves as they didnt wear any underwear! And when they sit on my back.. i felt a different feeling.
their cunt juice spread herpes
Old 23-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
keong692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I'm feeling horny, then I don't wear and see what the ML says. If she never says anything, I just lie down and cover loosely with blanket. The ML will then have know where to focus on when she massages me...

If ML says that have to wear, then I say not comfortable and see what she says. If still insist, then I wear.

If I'm only interested in a relaxing strong massage, I wear without being asked.

But sometimes, even when wear, can still get surprises. One Thai ML I went to, after a while of massaging my back, started doing a lot of finger press on my groin, ass area and inner thigh. Even with the briefs, still got hard very quickly through the briefs and this continued for the rest of the massage until time is up. Surprisingly, no GQ, to my disappointment...

Cheers,
K
Old 26-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
Supershiok01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those that did not provide disposable underwear or shorts...i don't wear.
If the ML protest....i say thought no need as don't want stain oil on my underwear meh...but usually those without will tend to have extra emmmm....
Old 26-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

+27 Supershiok - below Post of the Day - Yakun ��‍♂️

Quote:
Old 30-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

Great place....can share via pm ?

Quote:
Old 30-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 7
PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!

If you are a new face, they will ask you wear. But during the massage when comes to buttock, my Guess is how down will she pull your disposable underwear or even take out for you....

Experience one ML pull down until my upper thigh area... GQ popped.

No need to wear one confirm one la....
Old 30-10-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

+4 PointofEntry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointofEntry View Post
If you are a new face, they will ask you wear. But during the massage when comes to buttock, my Guess is how down will she pull your disposable underwear or even take out for you....

Old 31-10-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointofEntry View Post

Sometimes I also get that same treatment .
Old 01-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I used to have one regular ML who not only told me to remove the disposable brief and also massaging me without covering me with towel. Even when I flip over with my cock facing her, she continue massage and perform some intense teasing follow by HJ. She did very good massage but not so pretty, kind of aunty but has firm D Cup boobs. The best about her was change out her polo to a braless spaghetti straps top for my roaming convenience. Unfortunately she returned to China.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1