The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
9spa arab street provided paper g-string. However they do not enforce you wearing it. you can choose to go butt naked. The g-strings are left on a basket beside the massage bed.
Bro contact please
Old 06-03-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: To wear underwear or not to wear, that is the question.

Some spas have scissors in the room. ML just cut the sides of the disposable underwear for easier access.

I also experienced times where the ML just pulled off the underwear at the start of the massage. So the whole session was done without wearing anything.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

garmen require them to provide shorts.
to wear or dont wear?
Old 07-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute

can share this naughty ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Some spas have scissors in the room. ML just cut the sides of the disposable underwear for easier access.

I also experienced times where the ML just pulled off the underwear at the start of the massage. So the whole session was done without wearing anything.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

Yup, I know exactly the spa that has a pair of scissors just for them to cut it when turning around. Like that, no suspense already. Some bros may not like he lack of suspense.

Anyhow, I love paper boxers. Usually angle my brother down so they have free access accidental or otherwise.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilhawk View Post
what i normally do is either
(i) after the ml usher me to the room and close the door(if she still inside the room) i will strip in front of her. if they not into this business, they will walk out immediately if not, they smile at u.
(ii) i will lie on the bed naked and wait for her call. usually they will use the towel to cover up. if not they will either wear for u or ask u to wear it yourself.
sometime, best thing to do is act blur. this help to break the ice and awkwardness.

btw bro lam1673, can share which place does use paper gstring? the closest i got is paper underwear.
This is indeed what I practise at some of my regular joints.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

been reading stories about unhygienic shorts provided by these spa from some bros here so i experimented not wearing shorts after shower (for those that provides non-disposable type).

its a 10/10 that GQ was asked from these experiments.

only 1 occasion where the ML insisted must wear. she even went out with different pairs to let me choose the "cleanest one". i gave up and just wear it. she is pretty popular here, not sure if she is really that adamant or she dont provide gq.
Old 09-03-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute
I avoid garment shorts at all cost coz you never know if it has been cleaned + washed properly. I prefer paper underwear. Safe + hygienic leh 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
been reading stories about unhygienic shorts provided by these spa from some bros here so i experimented not wearing shorts after shower (for those that provides non-disposable type).

its a 10/10 that GQ was asked from these experiments.

only 1 occasion where the ML insisted must wear. she even went out with different pairs to let me choose the "cleanest one". i gave up and just wear it. she is pretty popular here, not sure if she is really that adamant or she dont provide gq.
Old 09-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
duracell99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSI View Post
I avoid garment shorts at all cost coz you never know if it has been cleaned + washed properly. I prefer paper underwear. Safe + hygienic leh 😉
Yes, disposable ones are the best, can tear apart too

btw what is "garment shorts"?
Old 18-03-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!

Wear. When the ml hands starts snaking inside. LoVe the feel when the ml starts to tear and eventually pull off the disposal.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Re; 9Spa Arab Street.

Was there recently and the usual girls, Miki etc. are no longer around. Was told the boss opened another outlet in the Kovan area and Miki and Co. have relocated there. Any bros know of this new place in Kovan? Thanks!
Old 15-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Re; 9Spa Arab Street.

Was there recently and the usual girls, Miki etc. are no longer around. Was told the boss opened another outlet in the Kovan area and Miki and Co. have relocated there. Any bros know of this new place in Kovan? Thanks!
Kovan area recently opened a new MP. But inside all milfs. None of them called Miki too. And clean.
Old 15-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Wear disposables, my ML rip sides b4 starting to show that she is intent on molesting me (please dont ask me for contact, many bros pichar lobang and no treat girls with respect). Wear ..no questions asked..

Shorts is 50/50. Often, forget to bring my own and mine not super-sized. Once OC saw in my bag and questioned.. close call.. so far, no rashes with joint supplied shorts..
Old 15-10-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

If you feel shy then wear the disposable.
Old 15-10-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Kovan area recently opened a new MP. But inside all milfs. None of them called Miki too. And clean.
Tx bro could be this one. Heard open concept with partitions? Can share location via PM?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1