The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-11-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
ROASTED DUCK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teasing massage in the west

Please share location bro
Old 14-11-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Lionator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing the contact bro? Thanks in advance
Old 16-11-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mikeja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share ctc. Thanks!
Old 18-11-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hihi234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro

Can share contact? Thanks
Old 18-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Bro, please share with me too
Old 15-12-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winwin008 View Post
AV on the way to Orchid Spa
Bro, your own spa not doing well so sabo other spas?
Old 24-12-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRelease View Post
any bros here can share with me happy ending ctcs in the west pls
What do you have in return to exchange?
Old 25-12-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROASTED DUCK View Post
Please share location bro
$30 hj is a good deal
Old 28-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 0
vpam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvpam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been a silent member for a long time, exchanging lobang with bros through PM. Recently moved to the west, thought I share my experience with westside bros, especially seeing all these sabotaging going on. We are all here to share, isn’t it? So refrain from “killing” our playground...

Shincey Spa - massaged by Ah Juan. Massage is better than average but attitude is good. Makes you feel comfortable with small chat. However, recep is pushy, trying to upsell “wellness package”. I usually brush her off. Good to go if you like a relaxing and not so hard massage. JG is nothing to shout about. Damage $45 + $50.

Southern Spa - massaged by Anny. Her massage is one of the best in terms of strength and location. And I don’t mean hanky panky massage. She really put in effort and completed the full 60mins. Good attitude too. No JG offered and I didn’t ask for it anyway. Her massage was a reward itself. Maybe I’m not handsome enough for her. Lol. Recep was not pushy. Damage $50.

Vix Spa - massaged by Coco. Her massage is between that of Ah Juan and Anny. But I believe you can request for harder massage if you desire. However, worst recep among the 3. Kept pushing for “wellness” and 2-hr packages. Told her no but she kept going. It reached a point until I told her if 1-hr slot is not welcome, I will go elsewhere. She got the hint and stopped pushing. Coco is quite friendly and will initiate chat to make you feel comfortable. Her JG is one of the best I had. She knew where to press and pull and never felt like she was just trying to jerk you off. Reminded me of the days when I had JG by the master Ling Ling in CV... Damage $50 + $50

Conclusion - on days when I feel like just having a massage, I’ll look for Anny. But if I want my rod serviced, I’ll look for Coco.

Hope this review helps all bros to choose.

By the way, there is no FJ in the above 3 shops. Anyone who tells you there is, is probably trying to sabotage the joint or ultra handsome with deep pockets. There is a window on all doors and the lights are not allowed to be turned off, so I do not see how FJ can take place without risk. Also, the ladies are in polos and pants, which is already a tell-tale sign that no hanky panky is allowed.

Will return with more reviews if I visit other joints. In the meantime, happy massage to all bros!
Old 28-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DesmondC70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vpam, appreciate this. Great to have honest and informative reviews back. Will try post some of my own soon. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpam View Post
Will return with more reviews if I visit other joints. In the meantime, happy massage to all bros!
Old 29-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSands View Post
Is JG allow in clean spas like Shinecy Wellness Spa and Vix Spa???
Bro better report to Anti-Vice and keep our country clean clean, free from Vice related activities.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
Eden6368 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSands View Post
Is JG allow in clean spas like Shinecy Wellness Spa and Vix Spa???
Is JG allow in clean Spas like Orchid Spa, New Wellness Spa and H&W Spa???
Old 30-12-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuthusammy86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden6368 View Post
Is JG allow in clean Spas like Orchid Spa, New Wellness Spa and H&W Spa???
Bro, they are all clean spas. Obviously some rival spa operator is trying their level best to sabo them.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Been a silent member for a long time, exchanging lobang with bros through PM. Recently moved to the west, thought I share my experience with westside bros, especially seeing all these sabotaging going on. We are all here to share, isn’t it? So refrain from “killing” our playground...

Shincey Spa - massaged by Ah Juan. Massage is better than average but attitude is good. Makes you feel comfortable with small chat. However, recep is pushy, trying to upsell “wellness package”. I usually brush her off. Good to go if you like a relaxing and not so hard massage. JG is nothing to shout about. Damage $45 + $50.

Southern Spa - massaged by Anny. Her massage is one of the best in terms of strength and location. And I don’t mean hanky panky massage. She really put in effort and completed the full 60mins. Good attitude too. No JG offered and I didn’t ask for it anyway. Her massage was a reward itself. Maybe I’m not handsome enough for her. Lol. Recep was not pushy. Damage $50.

Vix Spa - massaged by Coco. Her massage is between that of Ah Juan and Anny. But I believe you can request for harder massage if you desire. However, worst recep among the 3. Kept pushing for “wellness” and 2-hr packages. Told her no but she kept going. It reached a point until I told her if 1-hr slot is not welcome, I will go elsewhere. She got the hint and stopped pushing. Coco is quite friendly and will initiate chat to make you feel comfortable. Her JG is one of the best I had. She knew where to press and pull and never felt like she was just trying to jerk you off. Reminded me of the days when I had JG by the master Ling Ling in CV... Damage $50 + $50

Conclusion - on days when I feel like just having a massage, I’ll look for Anny. But if I want my rod serviced, I’ll look for Coco.

By the way, there is no FJ in the above 3 shops. Anyone who tells you there is, is probably trying to sabotage the joint or ultra handsome with deep pockets. There is a window on all doors and the lights are not allowed to be turned off, so I do not see how FJ can take place without risk. Also, the ladies are in polos and pants, which is already a tell-tale sign that no hanky panky is allowed.

oh oh playgrounds gone
Old 30-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Oh no playground gone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread