The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 22-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
ya true also... nvm still got time can slowly c...
Ya time n money on ur side. No rush to open wallet if there aren’t any. Not say I retired even if not I also dun c any interesting one too apart from couples that I won’t try lol
Old 22-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Ya time n money on ur side. No rush to open wallet if there aren’t any. Not say I retired even if not I also dun c any interesting one too
time not on my side bro, i gotta faster finish my sex tour then i can retire
like u liao...
Old 22-10-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
time not on my side bro, i gotta faster finish my sex tour then i can retire
like u liao...
Can always consider cut short ur tour n retire early . It’s a blessing
Old 22-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Can always consider cut short ur tour n retire early . It’s a blessing
mmm, ok will keep that in mind...
Old 23-10-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
Luv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to behold

Any recommendation for first timer looking for a FL.

Got bored in life at the age of 38 and wanted to find some excitement. However, seem to be spoilt for choices here.

Thank you in advance
Old 23-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Luv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to behold

Hi blocky,

Thanks for the prompt.

My preference is slim girl, not too tall cause I am short (170cm).

Playful. Good GFE.

Price: say cap at 800 for now.

Thank you.
Old 23-10-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2chat View Post
My preference is slim girl, not too tall cause I am short (170cm).
170 is not short bro, 150 then is short...
165-180 considered tall liao...
Old 23-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

yupz Pearl fits his bill...
Old 23-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Thank you brothers.

I will try to touch base with her. Wish me luck
Old 23-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you brothers.

I will try to touch base with her. Wish me luck
do share FR after touching her base...
Old 23-10-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Definitely.

Few more noob questions. I should get another SIM card to make the contact? For hotel, should I also be the one making the arrangement or should I be checking with the FL?

Thank you in advance!!
Old 23-10-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Definitely.

Few more noob questions. I should get another SIM card to make the contact? For hotel, should I also be the one making the arrangement or should I be checking with the FL?

Thank you in advance!!
SIM card wise is optional up to u, i dont find any problem
worse case she bugs u, u can just block her...

hotel yes, make an appt with the FL, go to the hotel and meet her or
you can check in first and give her room number and she will be in
ur room at the stipulated time...
Old 23-10-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 17
deshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud of

My friend is seeking another round of help, she's 21, a local chinese student. PM me for details.
Old 23-10-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Hi Bros, i am first time trying FL as well, previously got try ML but all friend help booking haha.

Would appreciate some advice on how to book and who you recommend to book, cheers bros

30 years old feeling bored haha
Old 24-10-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Hi Bros, i am first time trying FL as well, previously got try ML but all friend help booking haha.

Would appreciate some advice on how to book and who you recommend to book, cheers bros

30 years old feeling bored haha
wah bro u got PA help u make appt and take care of ur schedule ah...
must be some senior management staff...
for starters u might wan to go for incall, meaning the girl comes with the room,
u juz make an appt then proceed to the hotel to meet her...
else u can go for outcall, which means u have to get the room then she
will meet u there...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1