The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
elmobirdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teasing massage in the west

bro please share! thank you!!!
Old 06-10-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tomatotomahto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro share please thanks!!
Old 11-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Healerkids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share the location and contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taisai View Post
Was driving around last night when I chance upon this Spa in the west. (You cannot miss it with such a big and brightly lit SPA signboard outside the car park)

As I walked nearer, could not help to notice the 2 pretty ladies outside of the shop. Decided to try my luck and went in. Paid the hour and was led into the room. Took a shower then I realised no shorts were provided! "Great!", I thought to myself. The masseur also just watch me dry myself up naked.

Laid down and she started the massage my back, sitting on my butt naked body. Her massage was not bad I should say, and we chatted along. Soon after 15mins she started to tease me, asking if I have hair in my butt crack and the front, while ripping my butt apart exposing my balls and 2ic. In my mind I was grinning to myself.

Then 40 mins in she started to massage my lower body. She just kept rubbing and rubbing, from my thighs to my butt then my butt crack. This went on for a good 10mins when she suddenly just powdered my whole body. She did brushed her fingers across my balls and 2ic a few time, but sadly nothing happened. No GQ was popped and was told that I should have extended so that she could massage the front.

To all the bros, this is a really teasing masage. I'm not sure if they provide special services but I would not mind to rtf soon for the pretty ladies and the tease and for the proximity near place.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
rvfson is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share?
Old 12-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Quote:
Was driving around last night when I chance upon this Spa in the west. (You cannot miss it with such a big and brightly lit SPA signboard outside the car park)

As I walked nearer, could not help to notice the 2 pretty ladies outside of the shop. Decided to try my luck and went in. Paid the hour and was led into the room. Took a shower then I realised no shorts were provided! "Great!", I thought to myself. The masseur also just watch me dry myself up naked.

Laid down and she started the massage my back, sitting on my butt naked body. Her massage was not bad I should say, and we chatted along. Soon after 15mins she started to tease me, asking if I have hair in my butt crack and the front, while ripping my butt apart exposing my balls and 2ic. In my mind I was grinning to myself.

Then 40 mins in she started to massage my lower body. She just kept rubbing and rubbing, from my thighs to my butt then my butt crack. This went on for a good 10mins when she suddenly just powdered my whole body. She did brushed her fingers across my balls and 2ic a few time, but sadly nothing happened. No GQ was popped and was told that I should have extended so that she could massage the front.

To all the bros, this is a really teasing masage. I'm not sure if they provide special services but I would not mind to rtf soon for the pretty ladies and the tease and for the proximity near place.
Can share contact bro?
Old 13-10-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lollipops888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi mind sharing the ctc? Thanks alot
Old 13-10-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
mullum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share location? Thanks
Old 17-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Healerkids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact and location? Thank you.

QUOTE=taisai;14225891]Was driving around last night when I chance upon this Spa in the west. (You cannot miss it with such a big and brightly lit SPA signboard outside the car park)

To all the bros, this is a really teasing masage. I'm not sure if they provide special services but I would not mind to rtf soon for the pretty ladies and the tease and for the proximity near place.[/QUOTE]
Old 17-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
XiaoGou is Cool - loads of Potential

bro can share ctc? thanks in advance
Old 17-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecrack View Post
I had a good session with Orchid spa's Lemon again. She is an experienced masseuse with a good pair of hands. Enough said
Agreed wholeheartedly. She does have a good pair of hands.
Old 18-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
yoyoman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoyoman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro pls share the location and recommended ml for a fellow west sider, thanks.
Old 20-10-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Apologies Bro. . Newbie here.
Was figuring out the buttons and think I may have just hit the wrong one. Not sure how to undo.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 13
iRelease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros here can share with me happy ending ctcs in the west pls
Old 23-10-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRelease View Post
any bros here can share with me happy ending ctcs in the west pls
I willing to exchange with you
Old 14-11-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros can pm me to exchange contacts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread