The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
If u really fear, go for a test to put the fear behind u for good. Chances for male to female transmission is are higher than female to male.

Her permit not pass could be due to other reasons as well
Wanna go for the rapid test.. but within 3 months not accurate right?
Old 18-10-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
I up a china girl from online. Protected insertion but bbbj no protection.

Asked her when shes going back.. she said her permit not approved.. have to go back in few days time.

When shes on top.. her cunt juice brushed on my balls and that time my balls have some slight rashes.. 10 days later i kana fever flu...(not sure is it kana from my female colleague who have same illness days before i kana)... see doc liao rest at home..next day go work but cough comes and stays with me for 3 weeks. See multiple doctors and got different medication.. took the latest batch of medicine... rashes on my tummy.. underarms...diarhea... i became paranoid... lately cough subsides.. now feels better... medication stopped.. no more rashes..diarhea.. but as and when will check for signs..

Thinking that her permit not approved could it be because she got health screening results as not passed...
Not sure i need to screen for hiv. Any advice?
FL usually got something. Either history of doing stunt before kana caught or health reasons
Old 18-10-2017, 06:59 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the 4th gen hiv test kit is pretty much accurate after a month from exposure.. pay a visit to afa.org.sg or Dr Tan Clinic

Quote:
Wanna go for the rapid test.. but within 3 months not accurate right?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-10-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dr tan... if you are reading this.. let me know whats my chances of getting hiv negative.

The session i went is on one of the month starting... few days later i saw my colleague taking mc... came back with cough... on the 10th day from the session i felt sick.. flu and fever... took mc rest at home... next day cough comes.. (at this point, im thinking if my colleague could have passed it to me)...

1 week later.. i noticed ulcers in mouth... cough persisted.... thought its caused by liver fire.. so went to take herbal tea to cool down... ulcer slowly goes away.

On week 6 after exposure... see another doc on my cough.. took the medicine... starts to see rashes on my tummy.. armpit a bit..not itchy..a bit raised....red.. diarhea...i hope its because of allergy..

cough recovered liao.. i stopped medication.. rashes no more... 1 or 2 of the days.. although i feel tired but i couldnt sleep.. not sure if its because of caffeine i took in the morning. End up sleep like for 4 hrs.. and 6 hrs.. the rest of the days ok.. sleep through at least 7 hrs.. no night sweats.

But after few days.. saw 1 or 2 small rashes on thighs (look same as what ive got earlier)...not itchy... next day gone... but got slight soar throat when wake up in the morning (the night before took pi pa gao for throat).then got urge to go toilet.. saw my shit was like diarhea again.. could this be my pi pa gao got something wrong?

As mentioned in my previous post... the gal gave bbbj for about 1 min... then she was on top and some cunt juice brushed on my balls. Whole shaft (protected) wet and some part of my balls.. Before session she applied lub.. so im thinking if it is because of the lub...

Dr tan... i think i will go test after 90 days... because thats the period which is more accurate. Even i go now.. i will still be asked to test again. So if you can roughly tell me whats my chances... at least i can be prepared and decide when i should go.

No headache detected as of today.
No swollen lymph nodes.
No flu after the last flu see doc.
No fever since the last fever see doc.
No feeling fatigue.. sleep as per normal.
No loss of appetite.. still eat as per normal.

Thanks dr tan.

Last edited by ahgore; 18-10-2017 at 02:05 PM.
Old 18-10-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

This what my rashes look like on my tummy.
https://postimg.org/image/1oelvdo017

This is on my thighs
https://postimg.org/image/8rz8p6832j

Comes and go.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of
Quote:
This what my rashes look like on my tummy.
https://postimg.org/image/1oelvdo017

This is on my thighs
https://postimg.org/image/8rz8p6832j

Comes and go.
Her permit not approved maybe means she failed the HIV blood test and has to leave Singapore lah.

Siao boh? That is a red flag liao.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
Her permit not approved maybe means she failed the HIV blood test and has to leave Singapore lah.

Siao boh? That is a red flag liao.

But whats the chances? There are other reasons too.. like lack of a certain qualification? Or skills? I dunno.. share your views.
Old 18-10-2017, 09:13 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

does it matter? 1% chance is still good enough to ensure u have plenty of sleepless nights.. why not just go for the 4th gen test to know for sure.. u know the result in 15 mins..

Quote:
But whats the chances?

Old 18-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
does it matter? 1% chance is still good enough to ensure u have plenty of sleepless nights.. why not just go for the 4th gen test to know for sure.. u know the result in 15 mins..
Thanks for your advise big sexy.
Old 19-10-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dr tan... if you are reading this.. let me know whats my chances of getting hiv negative.

The session i went is on one of the month starting... few days later i saw my colleague taking mc... came back with cough... on the 10th day from the session i felt sick.. flu and fever... took mc rest at home... next day cough comes.. (at this point, im thinking if my colleague could have passed it to me)...

1 week later.. i noticed ulcers in mouth... cough persisted.... thought its caused by liver fire.. so went to take herbal tea to cool down... ulcer slowly goes away.

On week 6 after exposure... see another doc on my cough.. took the medicine... starts to see rashes on my tummy.. armpit a bit..not itchy..a bit raised....red.. diarhea...i hope its because of allergy..

cough recovered liao.. i stopped medication.. rashes no more... 1 or 2 of the days.. although i feel tired but i couldnt sleep.. not sure if its because of caffeine i took in the morning. End up sleep like for 4 hrs.. and 6 hrs.. the rest of the days ok.. sleep through at least 7 hrs.. no night sweats.

But after few days.. saw 1 or 2 small rashes on thighs (look same as what ive got earlier)...not itchy... next day gone... but got slight soar throat when wake up in the morning (the night before took pi pa gao for throat).then got urge to go toilet.. saw my shit was like diarhea again.. could this be my pi pa gao got something wrong?

As mentioned in my previous post... the gal gave bbbj for about 1 min... then she was on top and some cunt juice brushed on my balls. Whole shaft (protected) wet and some part of my balls.. Before session she applied lub.. so im thinking if it is because of the lub...

Dr tan... i think i will go test after 90 days... because thats the period which is more accurate. Even i go now.. i will still be asked to test again. So if you can roughly tell me whats my chances... at least i can be prepared and decide when i should go.

No headache detected as of today.
No swollen lymph nodes.
No flu after the last flu see doc.
No fever since the last fever see doc.
No feeling fatigue.. sleep as per normal.
No loss of appetite.. still eat as per normal.

Thanks dr tan.
Done my 4th gen hiv rapid test. Result is negative.

But i still have rashes which comes and go. Happen near my elbows... a bit on my tummy... thighs... I didnt spot chancre anywhere my body since exposure. How could this be syphilis?
Old 20-10-2017, 05:23 AM

why didnt u do the syphilis as well when u were there?

take note of the STD testing windows ...
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=10

Quote:
Done my 4th gen hiv rapid test. Result is negative.

But i still have rashes which comes and go. Happen near my elbows... a bit on my tummy... thighs... I didnt spot chancre anywhere my body since exposure. How could this be syphilis?

Old 20-10-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

There is a small chance of other STDs since u already check for HIV...best to check it out at DSC.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 20-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
why didnt u do the syphilis as well when u were there?

take note of the STD testing windows ...
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=10
From those symptoms i have... doesnt fall into any std category.
Now im really puzzled...
Old 20-10-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
There is a small chance of other STDs since u already check for HIV...best to check it out at DSC.
Thanks for your advise. Ill monitor again...
Old 23-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

DSC make appt need give ic? Anywhere can do anonymous ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1