The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you ever fucked your gf sisters?

Recently my hubby just fuck my Best Friend,,,,
Old 08-11-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow ! How did that happen ?
Share the story ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Old 09-11-2017, 02:06 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Wow ! How did that happen ?
Share the story ?
Hey you should know the story la,,,,
Hahaha,,
Old 09-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey you should know the story la,,,,
Hahaha,,
Very chim lei

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 09-11-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:

So you planning to take your revenge........here?
Old 09-11-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

This couple has provided many interesting shots in public spaces.

If you follow their story, doubt so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
Old 09-11-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quote:
Huh? Revenge??
Hahaha,,, I was there when he fuck my Friend actually,,,
We were playing strip poker,,
And after 3 of us were all naked,,,
We began to come up with sexual punishment for the losers,,,
I won that hand,,, and I "punish" my Husband to doggie my Friend,,,
I also "punish" my Friend to blow my hubby,,, yes Raw,,
Old 09-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UnderRated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good thread! camping for more
Old 09-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Huh? Revenge??
Hahaha,,, I was there when he fuck my Friend actually,,,
We were playing strip poker,,
And after 3 of us were all naked,,,
We began to come up with sexual punishment for the losers,,,
I won that hand,,, and I "punish" my Husband to doggie my Friend,,,
I also "punish" my Friend to blow my hubby,,, yes Raw,,
Wow! Looks like I underestimated you. My bad!

Glad you are such a good sport!
Old 09-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quote:
Wow! Looks like I underestimated you. My bad!

Glad you are such a good sport!
Hahaha,,, thanks!
Perhaps you should our thread for more juicy details,,

Have a great day everybody!
Old 09-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Geez I just read your thread, fuck man, just fuck, geez, your hubby must be so damn sextisfied!
Old 10-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Geez I just read your thread, fuck man, just fuck, geez, your hubby must be so damn sextisfied!
Hey yo,,,, Long time didnt see you around ya!
Hope you see you visiting our thread more often
Old 03-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story, pls continue, 555.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
I actually waiting for his fantasy to fuck the mum
LOL.

Happy bonking & cheonging
CTL

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Old 03-01-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Archangel2314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mine was different...i aim her sis for very long as my gf wearing n her younger sis was a simple wearing vs a young ah lian...as i dated my gf frm around 19 n she was 17 n obviously i obviously i pop ger cherry aft 3 mths,but aft 2 years den i was begining to stay at her hse till i saw her sis who was mayb 15 that time...at that moment i was juz begin to do dirty stuffs lk stealing her panties when she was wearing at that time..n soon aft she went to poly,i was surprised to see g-strings n frm that moment i know she is becoming slutty in her inner wear..no more sch girls panties...and soon 4 years of long waiting,we plan a batam trip as her sis was somehow depressed as her stupid bf cheated on her..was just a simple batam trip with nth planning in my head...as my gf clothing was obviously packed with hers with the same bag pack,as soon as reach ferry terminal i use the excuse to go toilet,obviously im the one carrying the bag,i was just using that excuse to find out what her sis brought as i already know or guessed what my gf will bring,her usual bra n boyshorts...i slowly unpacked,n not surprisingly,lacy bra with hook in front n 2 piece of simple black lacy g strings...but i nvr think so much until i packed backed the clothes to its original place as not to let dem suspect...her sis just brought only 1 piece of black lacy bra with hook in front...i nvr think much as it was juz a 2 day 1 night stay there at the resort....everything dirty n sexual image of her wearing that was hanging on my mind the whole ferry trip...haha...but the main point was i know she was fucked by 4 guys in total as my gf always say to me those bastards fuck n throw her aft she broke up...
the black stripes was her only black bra...

we went to a pub n her bra was missing n she was wearing a jacket to cover..but aft few drinks her jacket was unzipped....

Last edited by Archangel2314; 03-01-2018 at 06:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1