The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
puchaihuayhuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmypants View Post
hahaha....yeah bro...should try tat "Super Gai"....uniquely Thailand...

LMP
tried the "singapore chicken rice" at Boon Tong Kiat at pracha uthit (towards ramkamhaeng). it is a branch of the Thong-Lor "singapore hainanese chicken rice"

nothing to rave about. had a bowl of bak kut teh, chai sim w oyster sauce, achar..

1) chicken - not bad. lose to chicken rice stalls in sg kopitiams.
2) chai sim w oyster sauce - acceptable.
3) achar - ermm. got that standard achar sour smell lo.
4) bak kut teh - sibei jialat. more like bak kut nam (water).

chilli sauce is not nice. din get to eat with the minced garlic. have dark soya sauce la.. thats all.

not satisfied, i went further to the 24 hrs joint (it sells bak kut teh as well). had tim sum and bak kut teh (again).

1) tim sum - limited choice. small sizes. 1 plate abt 20-30thb.
2) bak kut teh - has slightly more smell than the 1st one. but still loses to any sg kopitiam bak kut teh stall.

duno why thai shops cannot put in more flavour into their bak kut teh meh?? pepper + garlic or more herbs.. basically more flavour la.. its so unlike thais to eat something so bland..

later i going to the Krung Seafood opposite my house. damn hungry now. waiting for my babysitter to come and takeover shift.. btw, was reading this thread again and saw that someone mixed up this Krung Seafood with Kuang Seafood. Kuang Seafood is at Pinklao near Central Pinklao and Major cineplex. both of them looks the same.. but well, pinklao one is cheaper.

hope i have a nice dinner after 2 failed tries at bak kut teh.
Old 24-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Lust Vegas Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that chicken rice so so only.
Old 24-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Prince View Post
yeah, like lostmypants said, we were toking abt CM2...

but i said i prefer caribbean.... girls damn ccb chio... i always drink the shots from their breasts/chests.... haha
alamak ... malu malu ....
Old 24-10-2008, 11:53 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Prince View Post
yeah, like lostmypants said, we were toking abt CM2...

but i said i prefer caribbean.... girls damn ccb chio... i always drink the shots from their breasts/chests.... haha
wow.... just watched bangkok dangerous. Caribbean is really something le. like what Prince clown said, the puyings really damn super ccb chio.... mai wai liao..... must go and see see look look..... keke.... but again, i have only 3 nights in bangkok, not many place i can go la.... kan....
Old 25-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
wow.... just watched bangkok dangerous. Caribbean is really something le. like what Prince clown said, the puyings really damn super ccb chio.... mai wai liao..... must go and see see look look..... keke.... but again, i have only 3 nights in bangkok, not many place i can go la.... kan....
Aiyah! next time, i bring you there la. I have been staying opposite this Caribean for most of my BKK trips...... I not so worry, I recall my BKK auntie lo. Scare have to stay at her place only. Which is 1 minute away by soi motor...
Old 25-10-2008, 12:49 AM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchaihuayhuay View Post
tried the "singapore chicken rice" at Boon Tong Kiat at pracha uthit (towards ramkamhaeng). it is a branch of the Thong-Lor "singapore hainanese chicken rice"

nothing to rave about. had a bowl of bak kut teh, chai sim w oyster sauce, achar..

1) chicken - not bad. lose to chicken rice stalls in sg kopitiams.
2) chai sim w oyster sauce - acceptable.
3) achar - ermm. got that standard achar sour smell lo.
4) bak kut teh - sibei jialat. more like bak kut nam (water).

chilli sauce is not nice. din get to eat with the minced garlic. have dark soya sauce la.. thats all.

not satisfied, i went further to the 24 hrs joint (it sells bak kut teh as well). had tim sum and bak kut teh (again).

1) tim sum - limited choice. small sizes. 1 plate abt 20-30thb.
2) bak kut teh - has slightly more smell than the 1st one. but still loses to any sg kopitiam bak kut teh stall.

duno why thai shops cannot put in more flavour into their bak kut teh meh?? pepper + garlic or more herbs.. basically more flavour la.. its so unlike thais to eat something so bland..

later i going to the Krung Seafood opposite my house. damn hungry now. waiting for my babysitter to come and takeover shift.. btw, was reading this thread again and saw that someone mixed up this Krung Seafood with Kuang Seafood. Kuang Seafood is at Pinklao near Central Pinklao and Major cineplex. both of them looks the same.. but well, pinklao one is cheaper.

hope i have a nice dinner after 2 failed tries at bak kut teh.
hahaha...Aiyo bro....was talking abt "Gai Super" steamboat la...not chicken rice...hee hee....but agree with u...so far all the bak ku teh here cannot make it...

LMP
Old 25-10-2008, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmypants View Post
hahaha...Aiyo bro....was talking abt "Gai Super" steamboat la...not chicken rice...hee hee....but agree with u...so far all the bak ku teh here cannot make it...

LMP
eat bak kut teh, just wait till come back spore then eat la.

i try to cook my own bak kut teh, also cannot make it. british pork ribs bak kut teh, just doesn't taste quite right.
Old 25-10-2008, 01:04 AM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by motard View Post
eat bak kut teh, just wait till come back spore then eat la.

i try to cook my own bak kut teh, also cannot make it. british pork ribs bak kut teh, just doesn't taste quite right.
Yeah agree....bak ku teh better to wait till go back SG...

But then...think if try cook in BKK ...thai pork should be ok..

When I was studying Ozzie land....Ozzie pork tasted funny too..so I know wat u mean abt British Pork....got a kind of Petrol smell...

KNN....now make me got craving for Bak Ku teh...
Old 25-10-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
puchaihuayhuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mistake earlier on. the seafood joint at ratchada is called kuang seafood. same as the one i ate at pinklao.

food is ok. fish is not that nice i feel. (steamed snapper with soya sauce). maybe should have tried that steamed goby instead but i didn't know what is a goby..

ordered a bbq platter consisting of a crab, prawns, mussels, sea snails, see-hums.. not nice either. too charred for me.

worth eating i guess is the hotplate oyster omelette.

i will go back again to order other stuff not eaten before.. price wise is good
same as yaowarat's seafood. (the 2 roadside stalls - 1 side green; 1 side red)
Old 25-10-2008, 03:30 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Aiyah! next time, i bring you there la. I have been staying opposite this Caribean for most of my BKK trips...... I not so worry, I recall my BKK auntie lo. Scare have to stay at her place only. Which is 1 minute away by soi motor...
Wau lua ee...only bring him .......!
Old 25-10-2008, 09:21 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
sui la..... see see look look also syiok ma.....

lansi got place to stay also hiam.....
Old 25-10-2008, 09:22 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
sifuuuu.... 3 more days to go.... very excited.....
Old 25-10-2008, 02:47 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
sifuuuu.... 3 more days to go.... very excited.....
Yes...prince me, too all packed and ready to go....hahahahah!
Old 25-10-2008, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I how to bring you, you stay hi end, I stay low end...... directly opposite Carribean... crawl also take 2 minutes reach the room.....
Old 25-10-2008, 04:43 PM
SamSter

Quote:
I how to bring you, you stay hi end, I stay low end...... directly opposite Carribean... crawl also take 2 minutes reach the room.....
Then I crawl from hi to low to see you lah!

So you joining us or not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1