The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
Book-keeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ML Uniform - a tell-tale sign of services ?

Since this is about ML uniform, any good recommendation of SPA that has "interesting" uniform to recommend?

I recalled my trip in Vietnam at a classy SPA in a hotel where the ML wore those short skirt pant and giving me hot stone massage. The massage was very good and enjoyable. Therefore, I never expect the GQ.

It was almost close to the end, she started to sit on top of me and massage, and somehow the plam of my hand can feel her butt, too tempting and decided to give it a squeeze and then realised that it is going to be a very happy ending...

She even promise me the second visit will include BBBJ.
Old 04-02-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Bookkeeper

About 5 or 6 samsters had shared various ML uniform liao.....some of which u shall find very Interesting. Take yr time.
In fact exactspeed bro even volunteered to be your "adventure" buddy....good man.

Read thru the thread + pm to bros directly for further direction. Would appreciate your sharing with us after your adventures ��
Old 10-02-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
I also love to know...hope MLs service is as good as their uniform...🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Can any experienced bro tell me which joint has this uniform?

There is a variation of purple too.

Old 13-02-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: ML Uniform - a tell-tale sign of services ?

well said Naka-san. Statements of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Uniform or non-uniform,each have it own style.

Bottleline is enjoy the service and the company.
Old 15-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Anyone tried s spa at bukit batok?
They belong to the unformed type but all the masseuse are. Like. Women and all. Young and pretty.
Anyone had any special experience there before?
Old 15-02-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Previously I mentioned about my former ML leaving the joint and I thought that was it. Was about to start developing "relationship" with a new ML when I received a message that she actually went to work in the new branch of the joint. The owners have spent quite a bit to make it look really classy with a Chinese arty feel... this makes it easier for people to walk in without feeling as if they are going to a sleazy joint.

So I still believe that even in solid clean joints, there is a possibility of some happenings. But you need to be regular and build that rapport so that the ML is comfortable. Not to generalise but PRC descent tends to have higher hit rate. They will be careful but it is not impossible.

Just to end off. Met her twice. I bought the durex mini vibrator and snuck it in. Made her real wet and cummed real hard both times. strapped the vibrator to the base of my index and middle finger. Fingered her while the vibrator blasted her clit haha.... New joint so have not started with the sex yet. Should be soon I hope
Power la bro... Reminds me of the time I snuck a CD in my palms and when the time came when the ML is damn high from my own 'teasing' I used it. All I can say is rapport is important. Money, despite what many people say, is not everything.

These days I've been trying my luck at clean spas. Even those Groupon ones to try my luck and success rate has been a solid 33% - 1 in 3 clean/reputable/high class spas have yielded a return.
Old 16-02-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

CHARISMATIC post of the day....very well said bro 16 power for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwpschamp View Post
Power la bro... Reminds me of the time I snuck a CD in my palms and when the time came when the ML is damn high from my own 'teasing' I used it. All I can say is rapport is important. Money, despite what many people say, is not everything.

These days I've been trying my luck at clean spas. Even those Groupon ones to try my luck and success rate has been a solid 33% - 1 in 3 clean/reputable/high class spas have yielded a return.
Old 16-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact?
Old 17-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

Senior Samsters must be right lah....newbies take note

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager2enter View Post
one senior once told me, nvr try for P-massage as it is a waste of money.
He mentioned that the massage is only more focused on ur groin area which you can dictate when u ask for full body massage. it will be better to look for genuine juagen compared to p-massage. not sure if that is true but i took his words for it.
Old 20-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Good observation by bro - even the MP interior comes with Tell-Tale signs of a special or not.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
no uniform = super kinky if tio raid confirm tio cos confirm no cert one
Got uniform = professional got cert and they recce you first before popping the question..Me this type go they dun even need to ask me wat im doing n confirm pop question if they really do special..
Actually the room itself aso gt tell tales whether if there is anything special you would expect..
Old 20-02-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iCow1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

33% success rate is very high! Well done bro
Old 20-02-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Wow uniform with "WIDER than WIDE" collar...🤔🤔🤔

[/QUOTE]
Old 21-02-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

dont think its police approved uniform.
if can eazy unzip to play boobs

lady boss told me in lavender hard to get licence
bad records with many prostituting .
Old 21-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Power statement by localla - this is ML UNIFORM Version 2 by the same designer. Version 1 was approved by SPF

Quote:
Originally Posted by localla View Post
dont think its police approved uniform.
if can eazy unzip to play boobs

lady boss told me in lavender hard to get licence
bad records with many prostituting .
Old 21-02-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wah 33% is good hit rate.... Steady!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1