The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Classifieds or forums

Hi. Any bros who know of any good forums or online classifieds that have lots of readers, yet allow for adult ads to be posted ?

I think Craigslist is mainly for expats and those looking for expats, Locanto is good but the scam rates are high and response rates freaking low.

Carousell would be good as it reaches a lot of people but they don't allow such posts

Any one else have any ideas ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 23-06-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
wolfblass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfblass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Classifieds or forums

I prefer sbf .
Old 27-06-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, recently attempted to try one Locanto one.
When reached the waiting place, told me to change the cash into iTunes, and to reveal the last 4 characters for verification purposes.
Subsequently, the "boss" called, and said need to put deposit of $600 which would be refunded after deed is done, but the $600 has to be in terms of vouchers (again).
Said that this is for first time customer lol.
I declined and he started threatening, said he is from 369 bla bla bla calling his brother (who answered in the background) to trace my home and will kill everyone lol.
Any bros encounter?
Old 27-06-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
When reached the waiting place, told me to change the cash into iTunes, and to reveal the last 4 characters for verification purposes.
Subsequently, the "boss" called, and said need to put deposit of $600 which would be refunded after deed is done, but the $600 has to be in terms of vouchers (again).
I declined and he started threatening, said he is from 369 bla bla bla calling his brother (who answered in the background) to trace my home and will kill everyone lol.
Any bros encounter?
Me

I took out a stack of money and took a selfie and send it to the 369 gangster.

Sat at the coffee shop for an hour but he no balls to come and take from me, still ask me to buy itunes card.

He don't dare to take cash.

So i change to gold bars and took another selfie.

I asked him to bring all his brother, big brother, small brother, uncle. All come down and take from me, but they also no balls to come down.

Still insist on itune credit.

I took photo of both cash and gold bar beside an AXS station. The same station he asked me to buy itunes credit and sent him.

Still, he don't dare to come down and take the money from me. Insist on itune credits.

Finally i cannot take it.

I tell him i will buy 6000 itune credit and alipay card. And i ask him to track down my address using my phone number.

It's been 2 years.....

He still cannot find me.

i think my itune cards going to expire soon.

My phone number never change before, been using it since 1999.

I even on GPS function for him, he still cannot find me.

It's a scam la dey....

Take it as pay school fees.

Deal with cash only.

You are not buying furniture from courts, no need deposit and transfer in advance. Any chicken that ask you to transfer money first, ask them to go fuck themselves politely.

Or take a picture of hell bank notes and send to them.

say you burn for them.

Old 27-06-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
Me

I took out a stack of money and took a selfie and send it to the 369 gangster.

Sat at the coffee shop for an hour but he no balls to come and take from me, still ask me to buy itunes card.

He don't dare to take cash.

So i change to gold bars and took another selfie.

I asked him to bring all his brother, big brother, small brother, uncle. All come down and take from me, but they also no balls to come down.

Still insist on itune credit.

I took photo of both cash and gold bar beside an AXS station. The same station he asked me to buy itunes credit and sent him.

Still, he don't dare to come down and take the money from me. Insist on itune credits.

Finally i cannot take it.

I tell him i will buy 6000 itune credit and alipay card. And i ask him to track down my address using my phone number.

It's been 2 years.....

He still cannot find me.

i think my itune cards going to expire soon.

My phone number never change before, been using it since 1999.

I even on GPS function for him, he still cannot find me.

It's a scam la dey....

Take it as pay school fees.

Deal with cash only.

You are not buying furniture from courts, no need deposit and transfer in advance. Any chicken that ask you to transfer money first, ask them to go fuck themselves politely.

Or take a picture of hell bank notes and send to them.

say you burn for them.

ROFL good one bro!
Old 28-06-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fazzyrim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Scam liao. But I got a good one off from Locanto, though. Mature type one with low damage. But service not bad. Not sure if this foru is the right place to put FR though.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
billkite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillkite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Any bros encounter?
People still use this sort of scam ? Always insist on COD .
Old 28-06-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by billkite View Post
People still use this sort of scam ? Always insist on COD .
Haha ya bro, I find it hilarious. While that guy was making all sorts of threats, and ta ni ma here ta ni ma there, I was like, chilled.
He said he is lei bao lol.
Damn joke when he is scolding all sorts of rubbish getting all heated up and I was just relaxing one corner. I think he heard it and probably wonder why am I not panicking
Old 28-06-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fazzyrim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think he heard it and probably wonder why am I not panicking
Best action is to not panic. Good one, bro! If they sense you panic or get a bit scared, they will up one level their scaring to try and seal the deal.
Old 28-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
OrenStripe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wendy the Malaysian from Locanto not bad.....damage $150
Old 28-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrenStripe View Post
Wendy the Malaysian from Locanto not bad.....damage $150
Bro can link?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1