The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 13-01-2017, 01:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
NB updates
from N* my regular...

******Warning! *****
My apologies.....
if you don't like sad story
Pls skip this post....

Last night Chat with N*
[12/01 19:43]: Koh anak beri kelantar semua nggak tanggung jawab

Girls been neglected and
All not been held liable (by Ah-Long)

[12/01 19:45] : Anak yg diberi tidur dijlnan
NB Girls slept on roadside?

[12/01 19:46] : Along tidak bisa ksh uang bayar anak
Ah-Long was not able to pay out.

[12/01 20:04]: Saya cakap sama mereka yu mau mkn, oke saya ksh. mereka nangis pada saya koh
She told them if they need food, she can give, and they crying to her..

[12/01 20:09] Saya kasihan pada mereka boleh gak saya memberi mkn
[12/01 20:10] Saya memberi makan pada mereka boleh tidak koh
She seek my permission to give more.

[12/01 20:11] BFOMF5 : Makan ok.
I agreed.

[12/01 20:13] : Saya mksh koh yu mau bantu mereka
She thanks me for helpings

[12/01 20:14]: N** bilang sama koh. I mau bagi buat makan pada mereka ternyata kata koh oke. N* makasih sama koh di izin memberi teman makan.
She relayed my agreement to beri girl's.
And thanks me again, for permitting her to provide food to her friends

[12/01 20:19] : Koh anak sepuluh anak minta makan. N* sedih sama mereka
10 girls asked for foods. She felt sad for them.

[12/01 20:24] : Saya bersyukur pada koh. ternyata tuhan baik pada N* tidak bekerja di beri lagi yah.
koh maksih. N* bertemu koh

She felt good with me and
Evidently God had been nice to her that she left NB.
She Thanks me for our encounter.

That make the end of NB, but heard they have merge with other house already.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I'm not surprise if it's MM, saw a few.
Old 13-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

And I believe you already know that this has not been impossible, just like 'Chen yu yun' at 800k. And with a taxi driver's presence.

I talk talk only,hehehe...
That's also the negative point of being too familiar with okts. They know the type that I go for, and hence, try to carrot me for it. No worries, I just bring bros out of the joints or I did the next best thing, ST these starlets. At least, I'm still being charged lesser for ST then other bros.

Partly why too I've been venturing into wechat and ST girls.

Should I do this weekend? Hmm..
Old 13-01-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
According to N*, Girls dispersed.
Some arrested for drug.
Some hv gave out and balik kumpung.
some old Birds should be able to look for their "boy friend" for living.
The worst are those new arrival.

Old 13-01-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Johnny2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on massage spa along Jalal Raja

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: yes
Price & Session Length: 2 hour, 260k + 200k
Repeat: sure but will try another girl

I was being a lazy and walk a bit and hop in this spa along Jln Raja by the name manja spa or manna spa. Was recommended Ker among a few masseurs available. I decided to try her out. She came to my room within the hour, and was petite, cute, friendly, thin, and nice man-made D's, with a nice behind. Quite acceptable in my book. Her English is totally cannot and I had to use google translate. I like that she is friendly and also use sign language to communicate with her. Very fast into the massage she prompted Special which I Nego from 400k to 200k for fj. Massage for 1hr+. Then started with mutual shower and she thoroughly washed me up along with a close examination of LB. This was fine with me, just gave me reassurance that she pays attention to hygiene, which is a good trait. We then started with nipple kissing and BBBJ. Able to French but not allow 69. Very good technique, she is obviouly experienced! Then came the cover, she is flexible and a few guys might loose it right here, she's that good! We kept up with different positions, including doggie, then MISH, and then I finished with COB while she kissed my nipples. The session was above average.
Old 13-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny2020 View Post
Price & Session Length: 2 hour, 260k + 200k
Thx for sharing.

U got the room with bath tub (VIP rm?)? That's why it cost 2hr for 260k?

Quote:
... she prompted Special which I Nego from 400k to 200k for fj. Massage for 1hr+.
Thk u for being the smarter guy & bargained.

My humble 12 pts goes to u today & also, i like yr ending part.

Quote:
The session was above average.
Old 13-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
At this point,i do have a few questions (which is actually just one question).

1. May I ask if she's wearing her regular batik uniform (those traditional indo dressing) when she is doing her massage for you?

2. Or was she wearing her own dress?

The reason why I ask is becos it is not easy to roam the girls when they were in their spa uniform which I believe is specially designed not to allow guys to roam,hehehe...which should also be no easy to strip off. I kena that during my 1st visit.

(my next trip there would be my 6th,hehehe...)
I have taken 2 masseuses (1 which I have RTM 3 times and then this current one) before and both of them weren't wearing the uniform, but their own clothes.

Will try new masseuses in the future and try and see what these other ceweks are asking for value-added service.
Old 13-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

its been quite awhile now since I went to batam

anyone going this coming CNY?

I didn't go there last CNY

but went there on 2015 CNY
Old 14-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 9
sundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud of

Hi bros, I am going to Batam staying in Biz hotel next weekend. Have read of a few massage shops around but not sure how is the rating. Any bros can rank or tell me which are the ones must go?
Thanks in advance
Old 14-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
That's also the negative point of being too familiar with okts. They know the type that I go for, and hence, try to carrot me for it. No worries, I just bring bros out of the joints or I did the next best thing, ST these starlets. At least, I'm still being charged lesser for ST then other bros.
Yes, bring the bros out of the joint for discussion just to tease (or test) the OKTs (you might most likely get lower price),hehehe...and I would often tell OKTs my requirement beforehand too.

My short time is at most time in MPs,even tho I already have a LT girl in my room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
I have taken 2 masseuses (1 which I have RTM 3 times and then this current one) before and both of them weren't wearing the uniform, but their own clothes.
I am sure you should have seen how the massage girl uniform looks like before. After your reply to my questions, the 1st thing that comes to mind is...did those girls who just joined (those poached from other spa massage place/s) has no uniform? Nevermind, I will find out soon.

If that's the case,there might just be few different standards,even different SOP,hehehe...very interesting and thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Will try new masseuses in the future and try and see what these other ceweks are asking for value-added service.
Whenever I try a new place,i usually prefer to start with the not-so-good 1st. Just like when I 1st visited Gold Bird nearly 3 years ago,i aimed for the biggest,fattest ugliest (in MP usually such girls provide good massage and better services). I go for the better girls (in terms of beauty and cuteness) at a later time. That way I can make a fairer comparison on the average. And then I decide if a particular place is worthy of my time to be dwelled in for a while, hehehe...

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-01-2017, 12:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
I'm not surprise if it's MM, saw a few.
Ya, normal as they are related.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-01-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Johnny2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Whenever I try a new place,i usually prefer to start with the not-so-good 1st. Just like when I 1st visited Gold Bird nearly 3 years ago,i aimed for the biggest,fattest ugliest (in MP usually such girls provide good massage and better services). I go for the better girls (in terms of beauty and cuteness) at a later time. That way I can make a fairer comparison on the average. And then I decide if a particular place is worthy of my time to be dwelled in for a while, hehehe...

Just sharing.
It's quite difficult for many men to be able to choose the ugliest one. Human are visual animals
Old 14-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Next movie I am watching out for :

...coming in close to CNY time and its a Monkey King-related movie,hehehe...seems like every year during CNY also have some Monkey King movie coming out huh? Will there be more lessons for me to pick up? Hehehe...we will see.
Look like there wn't be jus monkey king movie on 2017 (not on cny)...question is,will tis one arrive to btm...

Looks good,huh?
(feel free to convert )
Old 14-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I think the answer to M Massage is above in Nono's post.
Quote:
There u go. Questions already been answered by bro nono. I just shorten the name. Lol.
I replied to bro BFOMF5's post about 2 weeks before someone actually seeking for some hinted answers and only posted it coincidentally. I think I can start a fortune telling business,hehehe...

Quote:
That place not much gals thou only less than 10.
This is good information. I like it when there are lesser girls becos lesser girls means lesser business at times and with lesser business, lots of miracles can be look forward to.

Just part of my own 'formula'.

Quote:
As for H Massage it's hallo kitty massage. This place is not a boking joint but you can book the gals there if you been there for some time. Loads of syt n ssyt. But to my fellow bros, u been warn about H Massage.
Its a warning,hehehe...Hallo Kitty is not the only such in Batam,hehehe...

Quote:
Bro XXLcat, hope that answer your questions eh. Any issues don't look for me. When we care we share.
Here's where the problem lies. Information helps, half baked one kills,hehehe...a song below which I found in one of this forum's sub-forum would better illustrate what I mean.

One may try their very best ,desperately courting a certain beautiful girl but at the end of the day when he manage to get what he ask for, it actually didn't turn out the way he wish for it to be.

Ironical at the ending, isnt it? Hehehe...

2 big animated files adding up to be about 20mb
if you click on the Spoiler Button

(Testing to do a Spoiler within a Spoiler,to see if it works and it did,so there's 2 Spoilers inside 1 button now)

( Click to show/hide )

<there's another spoiler button below which shows the 2nd part>

<2nd part>
( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
If fellow bros were to check in here every day, most of the time bro won't miss joints that were mentions unless its a hint here, hint there, like this place is well known for its pricey ssyt or 1 of the most expensive joint in batam or "secret garden" and etc... etc. If I wouldn't ask about the where this lookalike artist are from I think till today we will going in circles, and most bros won't be going to happy now to find out.
As replied above, the look-alike artiste will afterall be just look-alike artiste to me. Finding them from my perspective don't necessary means it will be a good thing or that anyone are going to be guaranteed a good time. The best girl/s will always be the one that you yourself find most suitable.

I go batam looking for a good time,and thats my priority.

Quote:
I should just stop posting anything from here. Since I have not contribute enough. Happy weekends to all fellow cheongsters
Hmm...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
It's quite difficult for many men to be able to choose the ugliest one. Human are visual animals
Choosing is one thing, trying to get it up when it matters is another.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1