The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2012, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by choimanh123 View Post
Get over it bro. It's like marketing or sales. Wizrd states the obvious for a sub-population of Indo girls. Why write them off if you can tailor an approach that beds them?

Different customers require different approaches. There are asian girls who dream of dating/marrying angmohs. There are those who won't be caught dead with them.

Why ask why these girls have those attitudes and get all huffy over it? Tailor your approach and lay 'em all. You are not marrying them or adopting them into your family. Hell, I don't keep them for long anyway...

Rock on Wizrd.

Thanks bro...

Perhaps he is upset that he is doing a job that ang mos refused to accept so has a big chip on his shoulder...

The reason we want to hang out where ang mos do is very obvious to any person with half a brain...if you hang out at the 'heartland' of Jakarta, your ability to speak English will communicate with exactly nobody at all...then what is the point??

There was never ever an instruction to pick up a girl only after an ang mo leaves her...all we are doing is to make sure that the women we talk to have a reasonable chance of understanding English, and mostly, only those types of women will hang out at so called ang mo places...

Also for the record, most of the girls I have been out with do not fancy ang mos...but they do want to learn and improve their English...and that my friend, is our target audience...

To each his own...I do it my way, and he can do it his way...but seems his way is to be bitter about things...

By the way...I have done something similar...and have had a string of caucasian girlfriends in Australia and in the U.S...so...my daughter won't need to suck any white cock (unless she chooses to...then fair enough) because I have already sucked on and fucked a lot of white pussies...(their pussies are not that white actually...)

Peace...

Last edited by Wizrd; 26-09-2012 at 04:03 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 26-09-2012, 03:59 AM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by choimanh123 View Post
Bro,
This thread is highly entertaining and I'm taking notes furiously. Thanks for posting this.
Oh bro, forgot to thank you for the compliment...

Cheers.
Old 26-09-2012, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
Errrmm bro...are you match making for me??

It's ok bro...I look late 30s but am just past mid 40s...

Cool?
No lah bro, you hook all these girls, so I am trying to put it into perspective. If u were young tall n handsome it wd be easier. But mid 40s, wau I take my hat off to you!
For me, your notes are too long, no way I can remember 10phases (so far) while same time romancing up a syt. But one thing I picked up from you is, and thanks, no need to go for the super super pretty ones as u are not marrying them.
I have been doing that all my life and sometimes a lot of time wasted for no rewards. I will change strategy henceforth and go for the 6s or 7s
Old 26-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

The main point is bro...if you do any kind of travelling at all...this will work for you...with whatsapp, yahoo, skype and a thousand ways to stay in touch nowadays...it is not a problem...plus, it will keep and allow you to be the perfect husband while in Sg.
Every hunter develops their methods based on their own preferences and abilities.

You are like a fox with patience and wit, slowly drawing the prey into your trap.

Some of us are like leopards, using brute speed and agility to chase after the prey.

Most importantly, at different phases of our lives, we seek different things. For you, I am sure getting into the pussies is not your end objective.

In fact, you seek to enjoy the hunt rather than the feast while some of us is the exact opposite.

Excellent thread so far.

Pls keep it up.

PS: Travelling for work is still work. Where got so much time... Pilots are free & easy after their flights while we are fast & furious (with work) after our flights.
Old 26-09-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
No lah bro, you hook all these girls, so I am trying to put it into perspective. If u were young tall n handsome it wd be easier. But mid 40s, wau I take my hat off to you!
thanks bro, but if you look around, most of the reasonable looking women are often with not-handsome and or not young men...when I was younger, I used to be jealous and resentful of that and always believed that those women are after the men's money only...

But now...I understand...it's not the money they are after...it's the experience with women....the patience...the willingness to be considerate...basically, the gentle and slow hand...(because the young and handsome most of the time are impatient and self-focused....I know because I was one of them before...)

(Heh heh heh bro....this reminds me of an old joke.....why do women prefer old gynaecologists?? Because their hands shake a lot more than the young ones...hahahahaha)

Quote:
For me, your notes are too long, no way I can remember 10phases (so far) while same time romancing up a syt. But one thing I picked up from you is, and thanks, no need to go for the super super pretty ones as u are not marrying them.
I have been doing that all my life and sometimes a lot of time wasted for no rewards. I will change strategy henceforth and go for the 6s or 7s
Excellent bro...it's great that you are reading...some of it will be retained...more if you practise...

2 quick pointers to note bro...

1) don't try to remember the phases...that will make you unnatural when you apply them...they are broken down into steps just so that the bros here can see the logic in each of the phases....

If you think through all the different parts, they are basically what any guy would do to woo a girl...but because we are speeding the whole process up so much...we need guidelines to not jump the gun too quickly and risk turning a woman off...just read through all the steps and learn the limits of each phase...visualise yourself doing the actions...and you will see the logic in them...

No need to be perfect bro...we will all screw up a bit here and there, but that only makes us better the next time we try it...

2) Yes, true that bro...guys waste too much time going for the best looking ones...the reward is not always worth the effort...worse if she's a dead fish...

However...when looking for a wife or girlfriend...some of these 6s and 7s are also the better material....they are not tao and vain like some of the pretty ones and will focus their attentions on the man...more willing to compromise and spend a hell of a lot LESS time on making us wait while they to do their make up...

And when you have mastered the method to woo women (whether take long time or short time) you may become like me...fuck the pretty ones because we can...but keep the 6s and 7s (occasionally 8s - my Shanghainese graduate student gf is an 8 - 8.5...she should be a face model...but her speach and voice quality not that good...has a lisp and low self esteem...but her lisp is endearing to me now...) because we like to be with them more...

Heh heh heh me too bro, made that mistake all my life too...thank goodness I woke up while I still can chase skirts....but let's not dwell on it...otherwise, one of the bros will write in and say we only take the left overs from handsome men....and then curse my daughter to suck thousands of handsome men's cocks......hahahahahaha
Old 26-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
Every hunter develops their methods based on their own preferences and abilities.

You are like a fox with patience and wit, slowly drawing the prey into your trap.

Some of us are like leopards, using brute speed and agility to chase after the prey.

Most importantly, at different phases of our lives, we seek different things. For you, I am sure getting into the pussies is not your end objective.

In fact, you seek to enjoy the hunt rather than the feast while some of us is the exact opposite.

Excellent thread so far.

Pls keep it up.

PS: Travelling for work is still work. Where got so much time... Pilots are free & easy after their flights while we are fast & furious (with work) after our flights.
Very well written bro...I love the analogy...

But getting pussies is not my end objective??? heh heh heh...

I know what you mean bro...I do enjoy the hunt but getting pussies IS my end objective...the only different is...I am tired of fucking nameless women I do not care for and may never meet again...it is fun once in a while to release stress with a random woman but I like the teasing and chatting and being able to hang out too...I like the real GFE...

Thanks for the compliment and I will write more when I have the time soon...

Another very big difference is that I realised a while back that I am usually very busy during work trips (as you say...and I hate the pilot buggers because they do have all the time in the world...)...and sometimes even no energy to go and cheong...

So then I decided...once in a while, especially when work trip ends near the weekend, I will take 2 extra days after to hang around the city...my boss usually don't mind as long as I'm back in the office on Monday...I'll take annual leave days if necessary (normally just one day to bring me to the weekend)...

Once I hook a girl...I now know I have a gf who will come join me for supper and spend the night with me the next time I am in the city...plus, having a girl friend tend to make me decide to go to that city for short R&Rs trips...which in turn builds our relartionship...

Ok, I accept that without the extra days, things can be tight....but on a fair few occasions when my meetings ended early...say 3-4 pm...in the old days, I will go to a spa / KTV and hang there until I want to go to bed...that is roughly 6-8 hours completely wasted (ok, not wasted...I enjoy being pampered too...but I can spa if my meetings end at 8pm...which happens a lot too)...all I need is one trip to a city that ends early on one of the days, I am out hunting that afternoon...if I succeed...the next day can end at 8pm and I will already have a dinner date waiting for me...plus a bed partner...

I am maybe lucky in the sense that my arrival usually is the afternoon before a meeting...so the first afternoon after arrival...scouting time!!....if I score...I am set for the rest of the trip...then on the next trip...repeat the process...but if I don't score...heh heh heh...I will call my 'gf' and say that I was suddenly and unexpectedly sent to the city...sorry, didn't have the time to plan and inform her...can meet for dinner??
The planning comes before the trip...do I have time to scout and hook? If yes, act blur and be vague on arrival dates and times with the existing gf...if no time to hook...then, honey, I'm coming to visit you ok??
Old 26-09-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

(cont)

Part Five - The Close

Once you get her into your room...be calm and casual...switch on lights, turn off or lower the volume on the T.V...invite her sit or to use the toilet etc...do not rush her...she is in a new environment and will need some time to become comfortable...

Open her drink and bring it to her...this gives you a chance to sit real close to her...keep talking and asking questions...'what do you think of this hotel?'

No need to waste too much time...give this warm up session roughly 10-15 minutes...then go for that brush her hair back routine...if you prefer, you can start with the touch her hand and move away routine too...the aim is to take it slow and smooth and to NOT scare her...

If you do not see any sign of a rebuff...brush her hair again and this time keep your hand there and play very lightly with her hair...lean in close to her ear and compliment her again...the best ones now would be 'Why do you smell so good after a whole day out.' or 'you hair is so smooth and frames your face so beautifully.'

She will try to play it cool too, maybe move away from you a bit...(Well bros, if she jumps you and is all over you…go with her flow and throw away the later parts of this plan…)

As long as she doesn't come up with 'I need to go...' you are still in the game...

Brush her cheek with the back of your fingers again ( no need an excuse this time, you are doing it because you cannot resist touching her…)...and look into her eyes...

If she looks back into yours...lean in quickly to kiss her...just a light, quick peck on her lips...

Then move back slightly and continue talking as if nothing had happened...ask her for her thoughts about the town you will be moving to...does she know any area good to live in...find questions that will require her to take a while to complete answering...ask in the softest, lowest voice you can....do not startle her now... (if she, like one of my girls, asks you why you kissed her…I just said, very softly…’oh, did I? Sorry…anyway, back to my question…’)

As she answers, let her go on for 4-5 sentences...nod and encourage as before…let her think she can finish her answer, so that her mind is thinking about her answer and not focused on how to defend against your advances...as she talks, lean in to kiss her again...this time...do a double...a light peck on the lips...move back an inch...wait for a second...almost like to give her a chance to move away... I say almost like because even if she does, don't let her...gently hold her face still and go back in to kiss her properly...leave your lips on hers...if she parts her lips...YOU...ARE...IN!!! (literally…)

If she doesn't part her lips...press your lips there and kiss her for a while...lick her lips gently for not more than 2 seconds...pull back...take a drink...all the while looking into her eyes...she will be very confused as to what to do next at this point...but it is not polite to make a scene so she will be contemplating everything internally...

Do NOT wait for her to come out of this state...go back in with another kiss...as long as she doesn't physically push you away or tells you to stop...keep going...the moment she kisses you back...enjoy the kiss for a minute or so...then move on to kiss her neck...to the side or to the back of her neck...lift her hair if needed...kiss neck upwards via ear lobe to kiss lips…linger on her lips for a while...kiss lips downwards via earlobes to kiss neck...repeat till she melts...(or she retaliates with her tongue…)

Occasionally, a woman will protest after the second, firmer kiss...make a joke of it...'Sorry, your lips are so tempting... is that strawberry I taste on your lipstick?...very nice...'…continue asking questions...then when you want to try to kiss her again...'Ok, sorry but I have to check if it IS strawberry ...' it may make her laugh and hey bros...when she laughs, her lips are parted just in time for your next kiss....

Once you manage to get her tongue in your mouth...engage autoroam...the best place to start is her waist (furthest from you)...rub up to the side of her breast and down to her hips...linger and squeeze gently on her hips...back up to the side of her breast...over her breast (DON'T touch it...) and use two fingers to trail down the middle in between her breasts...then flatten your palm on her belly and back to the side at her waist...gently and slowly...build anticipation...Remember though bros...the main event here is still the kissing...the hand motion is a side show....for now...

Any time she pushes your hand away…move it back to the start point…keep it there until she removes her hand…that's the signal for you to start your movement again…(one trick I find useful to break resistance during a kiss is to hold her face very gently…when she tilts her head back to invite more kissing, then I move my hand back to her waist…)

Do this trip twice more and on the fourth trip...she will be expecting the same route...this time however...as you go over her breast...your hand ends up on her breast that you have been avoiding...very gently squeeze...if she moans into your mouth or presses herself into your hand...start undressing her with your other hand...she is ripe for the picking now bros, bring her to her knees gently - figuratively or literally...

(to be continued)
Old 27-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So then I decided...once in a while, especially when work trip ends near the weekend, I will take 2 extra days after to hang around the city...my boss usually don't mind as long as I'm back in the office on Monday...I'll take annual leave days if necessary (normally just one day to bring me to the weekend)...
Married men like me do not have the luxury to spend weekends overseas alone.

Also, I am lazy to hunt anymore.
Old 27-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
Married men like me do not have the luxury to spend weekends overseas alone.

Also, I am lazy to hunt anymore.
Fair enough bro...

The method is available should you feel like giving it a go...
Old 28-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

(cont)

Once in a blue moon, I get a really slow-to-warm-up girl and she will want to stop regardless of what I say or do...that is fine...play it cool...still be funny and charming...let her talk about things for 10 minutes...then repeat the whole process again...hopefully, this time she will join in...

There will be times when a girl just won’t get with the program....no problem....don't get upset...still be gentlemanly and funny...ask her if she's willing to stay just a little while longer if you promise to behave....continue talking if she stays...this time...give her 20 minutes...spend more time on the hand touching and hair touching drills....then repeat as above.

If after all this, she still wants to bail...be cool bros...her internal conflict has put her on the defensive…that’s alright…9 times out of ten she will meet the next day and you will likely get back to this stage again after a quick dinner...

Offer her to finish her drink...make a date with her for the next day then offer her some taxi money to go back (ask her if 50k is enough...pause...then ask if 100k would be better...here you can gauge if she is after money for future reference...but do not offer more, it will make her feell like a pro and that's not good for tomorrow...)...you can mentally prepare to go cheong for the rest of the night so stay relaxed...go down with her to help her get a taxi...if you want to cheong, you'll be needing a taxi too so why not?? Be a gentleman until she moves away in the taxi...smile and wave bye bye and let her see that you walk back into the lobby...you can curse and swear once she is out of earshot, but when with her, always smile and be kind...know this to be certain bros, she will be thinking of you that night and that she will wonder and maybe even kick herself for not finding out what would have happened...

Oh, send her a quick text to thank her for a very pleasant day / evening…

Ok, back to the action if she moans or presses against you...just remember to be gentle...but also be a little bit pushy too at this stage (don't do pushy with words...words must always be kind and gentle...pushy with actions...wait...not rape her ok?...but continue to kiss her and touch her as long as she doesn’t push you away...) and for the record bros, I have not had one single rejection once I get them to this stage...

Do NOT let her get away...she may say she needs to pee, or to floss or call her mother or to take a crap...always whisper softly into her ear... 'in a while please, this is sooooo nice'...and keep kissing and touching her...

Any cheongster worth his salt can take it from there...once she softens up...kiss more deeply and hands can increase the autoroam coverage...no need to rush, the cat is in the bag already...you have all the time in the world...keep teasing her physically and you'll get your TKO verdict with her...

Some girls will weakly protest that they do not want ONS...you of course will agree with her while kissing her...I don't do ONS too...but this is not a ONS honey...I really like you and it is so HARD...to find someone I can have a connection with...

Most girls will want to visit the toilet before sex so let her go after you managed to get some of her clothes off...turn down the lights in the room...Indonesian girl are very self-conscious of their bodies and many will want total darkness during sex...keep the T.V on as that will give you some light... wait for her by the bed when she comes out and hug and kiss her quickly before she warms down too much....

The next time you and her have a normal conversation will be after both your post-orgasmic glow...

Well bros...that's how it is done...

BUT wait...there's more...we have to deal with the aftermath....

(to be continued)
Old 28-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Budder, u r so cooooooooooool man!!! Really nice learning the tricks of KCing....heheheh. Kudos. Keep it cumming.
Old 29-09-2012, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Budder, u r so cooooooooooool man!!! Really nice learning the tricks of KCing....heheheh. Kudos. Keep it cumming.
Thanks for the compliment...

More cumming soon...
-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 29-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

(Cont)

Part Six - The Aftermath

Alrighty bros...where were we at?

We seem to have gotten ourselves a girlfriend...that is the play...keep that story up...unless you feel she is not worth keeping around...

If possible, meet her quickly one more time outside the bedroom…a coffee or lunch…just to cement that couple feeling and enjoy her GFE briefly…nothing wrong with more sex if you have the time…but then, go out of the room for a drink after…

After you leave...use Whatsapp or yahoo or skype or whatever to keep in touch...and the next time you meet, bring her one stem of a nice flower…Indonesian guys never do things like that…it will score you a lot of points….

Try not to have more than 2-3 girls in one city...I have lost track and said the wrong things to the wrong girl...when a girl says back 'when did we go there?' alarm bells will ring throughout and ruin the relationship...

Unless you are convinced that she is the ONE…do not text her all day long…the sex hormones in you may make you want to be lovey dovey…control that…you want her to understand that you are very busy…with work and the usual entertainment of an important and higher level executive…’train’ her to expect a few texts at a convenient time for you…spend 10-20 minutes chatting with her, then you must go…more clients darling, more dinners and meetings etc…

Tell her your plans...when coming to visit her again and so on...keep talking to her for a week or two…then, ‘oh, by the way, my company decided not to send me to Indonesia right now...maybe in a few months....you know, the financial situation around the world is bad and we need to consolidate blah blah blah...I still hope to move there soon because you are there...miss you...blah blah blah...’

I have gone to China for 10 days but told each girl that I am there only for 3 days...so I met three different girls in one trip...one point to note...I am the cautious type so I change hotels when I change girls...don't want the hotel staff to blab me out in case she comes by to pick something up later...and...never allow them to do pick up from or send off to the airport...always say I need to go meet a client first...you go home/work etc and I will see you when I come back soon...love you...ok?? (And please...remember which girl at which hotel for the next trip...)

Alrighty, in China, it is a bit different...only speaking in English will make the target group very small...so...I use my purposely broken Chinese mix in with a generous amount of English...heh heh heh...works better if they don't fully understand me in topics that don't matter...they will still laugh when I laugh...

Some relationships run its course quicker than others...some are gone in a month...many will last 6-10 months...now I have 3 that I have been with for more than 15 months...luckily for me, all in different countries...

Bros, you do want to decide early which ones you wish to release…to those, a simple, pouty…hey, they have decided to send someone else to Indonesia…and my next annual leave slot is in 8 months…I miss you and will try to shift things around ok?...they will usually slow things down and before you know it, they will phase you out of their lives….
No point in stringing them along for the sake of doing that...don't tempt karma to come bite you in the arse...be nice always...make sure it is fun for her as much as it is for you...

It's a good gig if any bros are like me and travel a lot...otherwise, yes, maybe cheonging is quicker and easier...I just find the thrill is a lot less when I do not have to put in any effort at all....this way, I can almost be sure that I get to choose (keep) the standard I want...and GFE is exactly 100% (if not, just throw away and find again lor...)

More to cum...

(to be continued)

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 29-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for sharing your tips and experiences.. I wonder if I have a chance to use them lol anyways 9 pts for you as appreciation!
Old 29-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
maposo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hereby endow a title "True Casanova of Singapore" to Wizrd. Really enjoyed reading your postings. Thank you so much. I am going to a city in Indonesia next week and again to the other Indonesian city a week later. I will keep in my mind your notes. However, I have already started hooking up with girls using Facebook. Well, I will use both methods. I hope I can write some FR's from my adventure later. Wish me good lucks, guys!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1