The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
How come it looks like they are digging for sand clams instead of cleaning up???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
1k ppl so must show clean up mah...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-02-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow erotic massages not those normal massage with happy endings leh

Anybody view the weedios????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Nvr been n so no comments...post base on news...

Old 21-02-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discreet hobby View Post
Hi Bros,

I am going to HCM on coming Wednesday for 5 days (work & R&R).

Few years back during my first visit to Vn, I have my money changed in Sg, but heard that the exchange rate is good in HCM, hence any bro in HCM knows what is the currency exchange rate in Vietnam - Sg to Vn Dong ? Where can I have my money exchanged - airport or any recommendation?

Thank you

So your discreet hobby is to change money????

Yes go change at the Benh Thanh market, many goldsmith shops there, don't really need to waste your time to search for the one inside the market itself as the difference is not a lot unless you tell me you are changing more than S$10K

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-02-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
See see...knew your smellly foot...

Wah your latest fetish very scary leh........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-02-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dun mind guide me as newbies hor...

Haiz....... early early kena suan.....haiz.........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-02-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes yip yea...but dun know direct wat...

I going Hai Phong, Cat Ba, Ha Long...hv you been there...dun mind guide this newbie...

Is 1 week too long or short...anything i must visit or can pass...

If north side you ask wrong person liao, I have only been there mostly on business trips not cheong trips hence I am blur fark there also.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-02-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nvr been n so no comments...post base on news...

I cannot view the weedios cos in orpit......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-02-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discreet hobby View Post
Few years back during my first visit to Vn, I have my money changed in Sg, but heard that the exchange rate is good in HCM, hence any bro in HCM knows what is the currency exchange rate in Vietnam - Sg to Vn Dong ? Where can I have my money exchanged - airport or any recommendation?

Thank you
Quote:
Yes go change at the Benh Thanh market, many goldsmith shops there, don't really need to waste your time to search for the one inside the market itself as the difference is not a lot unless you tell me you are changing more than S$10K

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Only 2 pax tcss here...rest are clones according to outsiders...

You can expect to get 16050 to 16100 per $1 today....not sure tomorrow...

Old 21-02-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah your latest fetish very scary leh........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
No fetish...just knew you well...

Old 21-02-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haiz....... early early kena suan.....haiz.........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Who dare suan u...only reveal factual...

Old 21-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
If north side you ask wrong person liao, I have only been there mostly on business trips not cheong trips hence I am blur fark there also.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Quote:
I cannot view the weedios cos in orpit......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Noted...will report after my director adventure...

Old 21-02-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Ho Chi Minh City’s District 1 ups the ante in ‘sidewalk reclamation’

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/20/2017 18:08 GMT + 7

Parts of state-owned buildings were demolished and cars towed away on Monday as authorities of District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City stiffened their fight against sidewalk encroachment.

A team of police and urban management officers was led by Doan Ngoc Hai, deputy chairman of District 1, on Monday to penalize illegal occupancy of downtown sidewalks.

At the crossroads of Nam Quoc Cang and Nguyen Trai, the officers forced the removal of steel sheets fixed onto a section of the sidewalk by a nearby office building operator, while confiscating billboards and advertisement panels that protrude from stores over the pedestrians’ path.

The authorities also booked six cars for being parked on the sidewalk, and towed away two others whose owners refused to cooperate.

A parking lot operator was also fined VND20 million (US$893) for putting nearly 100 motorbikes along the sidewalk.

Even state-owned buildings were not exempt from the crackdown, as the officers forcefully uprooted a flower bed outside District 1’s Center for Political Education on Nguyen Trai Street, apparently because the construction was taking up space from the sidewalk.

The elevated part of the sidewalk in front of the center was also ordered to be leveled to guarantee safety for pedestrians.

“District 1 will carry out this campaign thoroughly, and violations by public agencies will be the first to be penalized to set an example for the people to follow,” Hai stressed. “All are equal before the law and must be subject to the same penalties upon violation, be it a government agency or a common citizen.”

“I will resign if I fail to deliver on my promises,” Hai said. “Those are not empty words.”

Click here to continue reading
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/39649/...lk-reclamation

Old 21-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Really waste time..wonder how they trace those no official store and biz...

Ho Chi Minh City official wants to tax Facebook shops

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/20/2017 17:00 GMT + 7

The Ho Chi Minh City taxman should consider collecting taxes from an increasing number of people who are selling their stuff through Facebook to ensure budget revenue, the municipal industry and trade department has said.

Finding solutions to reduce tax losses for the municipal budget and to tax online traders was high on agenda at a meeting between the city’s administration and several departments and agencies on Sunday.

Speaking at the meeting, Pham Thanh Kien, director of the industry and trade department, said e-commerce has been booming in Ho Chi Minh City in the last three years.

“There are now 80,000 e-commerce websites registered in the city, half of which run stable operations,” Kien said.

However, Kien admitted that it is difficult to oversee the revenue of these platforms, even when authorities know where the electronic traders put their website servers.

In recent years, many people have also turned to Facebook to advertise and sell a number of products, Kien said, adding that it is even harder to tax these ‘Facebook traders’.

“I suggest that the municipal administration work with Facebook to have their support in monitoring the revenue from sales conducted via the social network,” he said.

The world’s largest social networking site currently allows users to add a shop section to their Facebook Page to sell products right from the Page.

Any individual Facebook user is also able to run ads for their products on their personal profile as a free yet effective marketing channel.

In both cases, local tax bodies are powerless to oversee the transactions and charge the sellers any tax.

At Sunday’s meeting, the Ho Chi Minh City tax department did not comment on the suggestion from its trade counterpart.

However, Tran Ngoc Tam, head of the city’s taxman, has previously said that it is not easy to tax online traders or Facebook businesses, pointing to a number of reasons.

The main reason, he was quoted by the Saigon Times Online as saying on February 6, is the Vietnamese habit of using cash.

“You may browse goods and place orders online but will eventually pay in cash,” Tam said.

“This makes it difficult for tax agencies to know the exact revenue of the online traders, even when they have all papers and receipts for those transactions.”

Tam admitted that with those who sell stuff via Facebook, “tax authorities can start inspecting their business, but it is a different story if we can really verify the scale of their revenue and profit.”

Old 21-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Great news!! Relief that TSN will remain for a while...but the jam needs to be alleviated...
__________________________________________________ ___

Tan Son Nhat gets 21ha of military land for expansion

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/21/2017 14:56 GMT + 7

Vietnam’s aviation sector is now able to build additional airport facilities on a large military land plot adjacent to Tan Son Nhat International Airport, following a land transfer ceremony on Tuesday.

During the ceremony, the Ministry of Defense transferred the land to its transport counterpart, allowing the latter to start the project to expand the capacity of the overloaded Ho Chi Minh City-based airport.

Lai Xuan Thanh, head of the transport ministry’s Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam, said the land plot, previously home to military aircraft until Tuesday, will see construction of a new taxiway and a number of airport aprons for Tan Son Nhat.

The new facilities will contribute to the plan to increase the airport’s capacity by 10 million passengers a year from the current 25 million, Thanh said at the ceremony.

Tan Son Nhat currently has 50 aprons, falling short of the demand of 67 parking spaces, according to the CAAV head.

With the additional land, 30 to 35 new aprons will be built, resolving the shortfall, Thanh said.

The official added that the taxiway and apron projects should be completed by the end of this year.

Despite a design capacity of 25 million passengers per year, last year Tan Son Nhat served more than 32 million flyers, and that number is expected to keep rising over the next few years.

“By transferring the right to use the land to serve Tan Son Nhat’s expansion plan, the defense ministry has made a significant contribution to ease
pressure on the airport and to the development of the aviation sector,” Thanh said.

The 21 hectares used to be where one brigade and one regiment of Vietnam’s Air Force parked their aircraft.

Following Tuesday’s transfer, the two units are expected to relocate to the neighboring province of Dong Nai.

Old 21-02-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Vietnam lures more foreign convenience stores

February 21, 201735

Vietnam, one of the world’s 30 most attractive emerging retail markets since 2008, is lure more and more domestic and foreign convenience stores, local media reported Tuesday.

7-Eleven, an international chain of convenience stores with headquarters in the United States and its parent company in Japan, is recruiting extensively in Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City to prepare to enter the Vietnamese market, daily newspaper Thanh Nien (Young People) reported.

7-Eleven will open its first store in Ho Chi Minh City in early 2018, and have 300 stores after three years, and 1,000 stores after 10 years, the Vietnamese newspaper quoted foreign sources.

Vietnam is now home to some 800 supermarkets, 150 shopping malls, 9,000 traditional markets, 2,000 convenience stores and mini-supermarkets, and 1.3 million small shops run by local families. Outstanding Vietnamese and foreign brands already being in Vietnam include Circle K, Shop&Go, B’s mart and Vinmart+.

According to international market research firm Kantar WorldPanel, over one third of Vietnamese families bought goods at convenience stores and mini-supermarkets last year.

In 2016, Vietnam posted total goods retail sales of over 110 billion U.S. dollars, up 10.2 percent against 2015, according to the country’s General Statistics Office.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1