The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL beer ladies providing service

Actually alot of under the radar activities. It's only when it gets too obvious, complaints and reports will ensue.
I've managed to milk a location with a very small group of buddies.
And if you are in this game long enough, it's about patience and rapport building. These beer ladies or other friendly accomplices also know the game, they may not take the typical 'ktv bait' where they immediately respond to cash thrown their way

Anyway back to a recent location, it's at the intersection of Holland and Buono Vista,I'm quite certain no guy will turn her down. There are two of them working early 30s.

I'm normally earlier than the usual dining crowd so I got to chat with her alot more and had quite a bit of undivided attention. Overtime we exchanged contact and the rest is history.

She and another lady is still there working as beer ladies in nice little skirts, definitely no hanky panky but there are after hours and break time and a car park. I will leave the rest to your good imagination.

Won't disclose further, happy to share via PM. Don't want anothe playground to be featured in the news .

Play safe have fun.
Old 28-06-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

What is their pay like? Still $1200 basic pay with commission at 10 cents per bottle. Sometimes we can't blame them for trying to earn extra during their rest time. It's even more difficult financially if they had borrowed money to pay the agent fees.
Old 28-06-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 16
daniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What is their pay like? Still $1200 basic pay with commission at 10 cents per bottle. Sometimes we can't blame them for trying to earn extra during their rest time. It's even more difficult financially if they had borrowed money to pay the agent fees.
10cents per bottles is damn pathetic OMG
Old 29-06-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha yeah yesterday went down to have a beer. manage to get bbbj and cim att he nearby mscp .
Old 29-06-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel84 View Post
10cents per bottles is damn pathetic OMG
That's what a beer lady told me. Just wanted to check with the other guys here if this is the correct commission rate. They should have heard from the other beer ladies. Actually the beer lady I spoke to say she is appreciative when the guys say keep the change to her. Sometimes maybe 50 cents but when added up, can be a few meals by the end of each week
Old 29-06-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: GL beer ladies providing service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
That's what a beer lady told me. Just wanted to check with the other guys here if this is the correct commission rate. They should have heard from the other beer ladies. Actually the beer lady I spoke to say she is appreciative when the guys say keep the change to her. Sometimes maybe 50 cents but when added up, can be a few meals by the end of each week
was told 50cents per bottle

then wanna jio her kena rejected

said BF cumming pick her
Old 04-10-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
https://mothership.sg/2023/06/geylan...aid-june-2023/

didnt know got this lobang untill come out in news. anyone tried before?? they have their own rooms and place???
All the while I thought the hookers meet up with their customers for makan after piak piak session. Didn't know they start the trade from the coffeeshop. Always crowded no place to sit or else I'll have tried.
Old 04-10-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL beer ladies providing service

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post
All the while I thought the hookers meet up with their customers for makan after piak piak session. Didn't know they start the trade from the coffeeshop. Always crowded no place to sit or else I'll have tried.
Last time me eating alone then auntie cum over say share table

after that ask for dinner treat and drink

Ok pay for her

Finished our meals and drinks

She asked me wanna bring her 81 watch tv

I was like

If syt xmm maybe lah
Old 04-10-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Ok pay for her

I was like

If syt xmm maybe lah
In the good old days many chio MILFs just asking for 80 GL will never be the same without them
Old 04-10-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Talking Re: GL beer ladies providing service

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
In the good old days many chio MILFs just asking for 80 GL will never be the same without them
best is I told my classmate

He went same coffeeshop and kena syt

Knn me auntie

He yandao lah different

Last time overnight at Datuk Raja 300 only
Old 04-10-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

But shortly after drinking like 3 bottles of beers I left, not sure what happened with that unkerrh and that viet gal[/QUOTE]

Son, now you know why drinking is injurious to health. You didnt even get a fark out of this exchange.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-10-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Ok pay for her

I was like

If syt xmm maybe lah

Bro unfit led her on then turned her down. Played with her feelings then didnt play with her. tsk tsk, the heavens will not be pleased.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-10-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Angry Re: GL beer ladies providing service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro unfit led her on then turned her down. Played with her feelings then didnt play with her. tsk tsk, the heavens will not be pleased.
my auntie vs my classmate syt

best part weeks later the syt still don't want let me fuck her

she tot she's my classmate GF knn
Old 05-10-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 5
walterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
If milf mid 30s, or early 40s. I still can accept.
Old 05-10-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder is there still any PRC street walker FLs in GL ?
Those tat wondering in kopi shop r the best
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1