The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 11-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
snakeswlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 🌟❤️ Busty Innocent SYT Charlene 😘💋

pretty babe recommended for those who likes meaty/curvy body and super big butt and boobs.
pussy is shaven and no smell, and she loves being licked.
lots of kissing and huggin too.
faster book her before she quits.

thanks babe and hope to meet u again 😋
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Tiguannn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🌟❤️ Busty Innocent SYT Charlene 😘💋

I'd say a friendly girl who is able to make you feel at ease the moment you step in. Figure as described. Pleasant looking. Nice incall location for the right mood. Thanks and good luck for the road ahead.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-07-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
bonking2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What else can i say after this precious time spent with this lovely lady.No FR can explain or describe the experience with her. From the moment you open the door,till you leave,gfe feeling all the way. Like most FR,she is not a time watcher and session was mind blowing.

Press the doorbell and when the door open,the sight of a lovely looking gem appears. Chit chat a little and a hug and kiss from her made my day. Slowly undressing me while kissing me makes one feel like a gf doing it for me. After shower,she was patiently waiting for me on the bed.snuggle up together and she started to kiss me. That is when the magic starts.

Will not go into full details just some basic once:
Her bj was top of the world feeling light kissing on your inner thighs slowly moving to your balls amd shaft. And omg she deep throats which feels like heaven. Had to stop her cos she is too good that i almost cum

Going to the south pole was shiok,clean and no smell. Her moans and gripping of your hands make you feel like giving her more. Could not tahan anymore so decided to missionary her. Did a few position and her shyness and moaning makes you hope the session would not end. After pumping and pumping till i cannot take it i unloaded inside her and her moan and leg tingling like both of us came together.

I could go on and on and never end this FR. In short,she is a real gem and hard to come by. Rate might be abit high but it is worth every single cent. She is curvy and voluptuous,so if u looking for model figure type please give up that hope. What she miss out makes up for the session. If i had sufficient income, i would 'bao' her for the night.

Some basic ratings before i end:
Looks: 9/10
Figure: 7.5/10( curvy not fat)
Boobs: 8.5/10(big,soft,natural and lovely nips to suck on)
BJ:10/10( did not bbbj cos she had ulcer and she thought of my safety,respect)
FJ: 9/10( thight and wet)
Gfe:10/10
Overal experience: 9/10
Rtf: Hell yeah if income permits(too bad she retiring soon)

To all bros,she is retiring soon,dun miss this lovely gem and please treat her well cos such gem really hard to come around).

PS: charlene, jiayou in what you had plan in the future and am looking forward to keep in contact with you.
Old 18-07-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
walauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Charlene today at a hotel nearby the CBD. Those that are planning to visit her this week will be in for a treat with the fancy hotel room that seems pretty posh for kampong kia like me.

Was pleasantly surprised (like everyone else) when I saw her, and even more so throughout meet. I do not believe in quantifying an individual's personality or looks, but I would guarantee that she is a steal for the rates she is asking for. Very accommodating and her BJ skills are top notch! 👌 Would definitely RTF if I had the resources!

You made my week, Charlene! All the best with your studies, I appreciate your sincerity and truly admire your drive in being financially responsible!
Old 18-07-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster (M)

walauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Charlene today at a hotel nearby the CBD. Those that are planning to visit her this week will be in for a treat with the fancy hotel room that seems pretty posh for kampong kia like me. 😂

Was pleasantly surprised (like everyone else) when I saw her, and even more so throughout meet. I do not believe in quantifying an individual's personality or looks, but I would guarantee that she is a steal for the rates she is asking for. Very accommodating and her BJ skills are top notch! 👌 Would definitely RTF if I had the resources!

You made my week, Charlene! All the best with your studies, I appreciate your sincerity and truly admire your drive in being financially responsible!
Old 19-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 1
thefastshooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: 🌟❤️ Busty Innocent SYT Charlene 😘💋

After scrolling through the forums decided to meet up with her today.

I am not into giving ratings or score so the score sheet will be skipped. But indeed she is pretty like every bro FRs' mentioned.

I am someone that is not easily open up to strangers and am also very very shy towards strangers.

Due to her personality, I was able to open up. And bamp! Straight went into actions after shower.

Overall, very good GFE experience and especially good for those who have been having dull sex life.

Every bro should cherish this chance and grab this opportunity as she is retiring soon. You would not regret it.

RTF : Definitely if my schedule permits.
Old 24-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Tsyukomi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlenexo View Post
@Tsyukomi Ops haha don't spot me la 😘

Opps, ok lor. Ignore what I said then. I will go away
Old 27-07-2017, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 6
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
@Baotohk Ops HAHAHA 11pm dear, last 2 days 🙄
11pm last session?
Old 27-07-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 10
jabwemet is a glorious beacon of lightjabwemet is a glorious beacon of lightjabwemet is a glorious beacon of lightjabwemet is a glorious beacon of lightjabwemet is a glorious beacon of lightjabwemet is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! Just noticed this!!
Awww shucks.. tmr her last day..
Old 29-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

Keithnava deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fml menses iz here sobs 😭
😭😭😭 highlight of the week gone
Old 14-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bigbobbybigbob is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 🌹🌸 Ravishing Charlene De'Joir 🌺💛

oh u r back.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
CalliusLee26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💛🌺 Charlene De'Joir 💝🌹

Charlene truly lit up my entire self, I have never felt so refreshed. Just had an absolutely amazing night and can never get enough of every bits of her.

When she first opened the door, what laid infront of me was a hot chick staring at me with her big eyes. As her pouty red lips twitched, she smiled brightly. She was dressed in her black lingerie, hair curled, biting into her lips. That sight itself was truly unforgettable. She was so seductive!

The moment I stepped in the room, we started kissing and it slowly blossom into deep breathing. She rides so slowly yet vigorously on me, placing her big bust onto my chest and hands. The urge and lust was simply overwhelming.

I'm never one to kiss and tell, but I want to applaud her for the amazing experience she helped the both of 'us' achieved.

Not only that, she is a great conversationalist, we could talk almost about everything! Most importantly, she gave me the pair of ears I needed and showed me genuine concern. I could see her efforts in knowing me better, as a Friend, as a part-time lover, though I have to admit, I was a bit coy.

Charlene, wrote this to applaud you for ur service. You truly gave me the best experience in years! Thank you for this beautiful night.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
snakeswlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all the best to you babe
Old 06-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
EXedge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

booked

Last edited by EXedge; 06-09-2017 at 02:09 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-09-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
EXedge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't know what's wrong with my previous post kena zap... anyway, decided to try this babe after a long break

Charlene is a friendly and pretty SYT, first time meet her and no ice breaking needed, had a lot of fun with her last night, very playful and accommodate great frencher, GFE is definitely high during FJ, really had a great time with her

Happy Birthday Sweetie
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal