The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 11-04-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

awesome experience. still going back to her?
Old 12-04-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Female taxi driver 10 years my senior.

She ending her shift near her home (my destination, visiting friend). Went to top level MSCP and bang bang!! LOL

That was interesting.
Seems like it was an interesting encounter with the milf taxi driver. Do share your story of that encounter with us here..
Old 16-04-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

An update from peeping/zaogeng thread.

Was waiting outside of my classroom for tutorial to start. Overheard my friend argueing over the phone. After her conversation ended we started talking. She had an argument with her mum and didn't want to go home that night. That was my chance, i thought to myself.

"You can stay at my hall tonight if you want," i offered.

"Huh...you sure got space? Your roomate don't mind?" she asked.

"My roomie goes home over the weekend," i said.

"I don't want la. The halls quite empty over the weekend leh. Quite scary to stay alone," she said.

"I need to finish some assignments anyway so you can stay over with me," i said.

"Oh okay lor. Thanks." she said.

I called my gf afterwards to cancel our meetup as i had to complete my "assignment". Then i went back to my hall to do some clean up. In the evening, my friend came with her bag of clothes for the stayover. By that time the halls quite empty cuz most students go home for the weekend. My entire floor all empty. She came put her bags down and went to shower while i waited in my hall. Afterwards she came in wearing a loose tank top and fbt shorts. Her boobs were really big and exposed in her top as if she trying to seduce me but i tahan. We sat on the bed and talked while watching some chic flicks.

Our conversation slowly escalated to naughty stuff and we started teasing each other. Then i tested water by tickling her which she did not mind. I carressed her thigh up to her body until just before her boobs and stared at them.

"You stare so much already not enough uh?" she said.

I smiled at her and kissed those boobs.

"Eh i got say can or not?" she asked.

"This is your rent for the night," i jokingly told her. "You okay with this?

"Ok with what? Sex uh?" she asked.

I noded.

"Ok lor. For tonight only," she gave the green light.

I removed her top and bra finally seeing her melons. Probably big c. She reached down my pants playing with my bro.

"Wah so hard already? How long he's been waiting haha," she laughed.

I removed my top and pants and helped her remove her fbt. She grabbed my dick and inserted it in her slowly. I began thrusting her. Slowly i increased my tempo while frenching. We started with missionary, doggy, cowgirl before finishing in missionary again. Just as i was about to climax, she whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry this will stay a secret. Your girlfriend won't know anything"

After i heard that i was super turned on and climaxed, shooting hard and deep in her. I collapsed and rested on her boobs.

"Your girlfriend ok you do this kind of thing uh?" she asked.

"Of course not uh. Please don't tell her. How you know about my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Of course i know la. I see u outside before," she said.

"And you ok with this?" I asked.

"Aiyah i quite liberal la. Sex and emotions not the same to me. Sex and love not the same" she said.

We soon fell asleep after that. The next morning was a Saturday. We did one more round in the morning when we woke up. I gave her the morning after pill before she left. A great weekend indeed.
Old 16-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

naise sharing.
Old 16-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
An update from peeping/zaogeng thread.

Was waiting outside of my classroom for tutorial to start. Overheard my friend argueing over the phone. After her conversation ended we started talking. She had an argument with her mum and didn't want to go home that night. That was my chance, i thought to myself.

"You can stay at my hall tonight if you want," i offered.

"Huh...you sure got space? Your roomate don't mind?" she asked.

"My roomie goes home over the weekend," i said.

"I don't want la. The halls quite empty over the weekend leh. Quite scary to stay alone," she said.

"I need to finish some assignments anyway so you can stay over with me," i said.

"Oh okay lor. Thanks." she said.

I called my gf afterwards to cancel our meetup as i had to complete my "assignment". Then i went back to my hall to do some clean up. In the evening, my friend came with her bag of clothes for the stayover. By that time the halls quite empty cuz most students go home for the weekend. My entire floor all empty. She came put her bags down and went to shower while i waited in my hall. Afterwards she came in wearing a loose tank top and fbt shorts. Her boobs were really big and exposed in her top as if she trying to seduce me but i tahan. We sat on the bed and talked while watching some chic flicks.

Our conversation slowly escalated to naughty stuff and we started teasing each other. Then i tested water by tickling her which she did not mind. I carressed her thigh up to her body until just before her boobs and stared at them.

"You stare so much already not enough uh?" she said.

I smiled at her and kissed those boobs.

"Eh i got say can or not?" she asked.

"This is your rent for the night," i jokingly told her. "You okay with this?

"Ok with what? Sex uh?" she asked.

I noded.

"Ok lor. For tonight only," she gave the green light.

I removed her top and bra finally seeing her melons. Probably big c. She reached down my pants playing with my bro.

"Wah so hard already? How long he's been waiting haha," she laughed.

I removed my top and pants and helped her remove her fbt. She grabbed my dick and inserted it in her slowly. I began thrusting her. Slowly i increased my tempo while frenching. We started with missionary, doggy, cowgirl before finishing in missionary again. Just as i was about to climax, she whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry this will stay a secret. Your girlfriend won't know anything"

After i heard that i was super turned on and climaxed, shooting hard and deep in her. I collapsed and rested on her boobs.

"Your girlfriend ok you do this kind of thing uh?" she asked.

"Of course not uh. Please don't tell her. How you know about my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Of course i know la. I see u outside before," she said.

"And you ok with this?" I asked.

"Aiyah i quite liberal la. Sex and emotions not the same to me. Sex and love not the same" she said.

We soon fell asleep after that. The next morning was a Saturday. We did one more round in the morning when we woke up. I gave her the morning after pill before she left. A great weekend indeed.
You are power bro.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With older waitress in coffee shop, she is older 30 years than me, but it happened
Old 07-05-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings32 View Post
With older waitress in coffee shop, she is older 30 years than me, but it happened
Hats off to you Buddy

Care to elaborate? I like stories out of the ordinary

What did you use for lube? The kaya and butter from the coffee stall?

Just joking...
Why you so like dat?
Old 07-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
went to test drive car in komoco .... the milf Sales Exec serving me was so yummy .... sigh wish i could hav upped her ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Hats off to you Buddy

Care to elaborate? I like stories out of the ordinary

What did you use for lube? The kaya and butter from the coffee stall?

Just joking...
Old 07-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

When I was 20 years old and a regular in the army, we went out with our seniors and of them bought their gf or female friends along. We went Boat Quay during those days.

I didn’t have any gf so got to know my sergeant’s female Friend, I was only a CPL. my sergeant was trying to on her, this Mina babe...

In the end to cut the story short, she ask me out and was 6 years older than me.
After 2nd date, I went to her place where she stayed with her married Sister and she raw me and I would say made me a man that night.

We fucked every night thereafter and I raw her every single time.
She taught me how to eat a pussy and I know what a good blowjob is....

Mina truly the best ...

Everything I know about pleasing a woman was taught by her. And my expectations for blowjob is very high since ...

I told my sergeant after my second fuck and he was disappointed ...lucky he steady never tekan me after that.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
When I was 20 years old and a regular in the army, we went out with our seniors and of them bought their gf or female friends along. We went Boat Quay during those days.
lucky u bro. to that them.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 6
NgCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I didn’t have any gf so got to know my sergeant’s female Friend, I was only a CPL. my sergeant was trying to on her, this Mina babe...

In the end to cut the story short, she ask me out and was 6 years older than me.
After 2nd date, I went to her place where she stayed with her married Sister and she raw me and I would say made me a man that night.

Mina truly the best ...

Everything I know about pleasing a woman was taught by her. And my expectations for blowjob is very high since ...

I told my sergeant after my second fuck and he was disappointed ...lucky he steady never tekan me after that.
You fucked her raw ? Never use condom ? You not scare wait she pass you some disease ?
Old 08-05-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Mina truly the best ...

Nice... Another minah lover.

You Chinese? Seems like minahs are the top choice for local guys fuck.
Old 09-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Nice... Another minah lover.

You Chinese? Seems like minahs are the top choice for local guys fuck.
they seems more fun n wild in bed?
Old 09-05-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
they seems more fun n wild in bed?
Yes. Of course. 😂
Old 28-07-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Came across a girl thru wechat “people nearby”. Chatted on and off for more than 8 months and nothing unusual. She travels regularly so the chances of chatting is not frequent. Recently she changed job and became home bound with no travel and we chatted more regularly. Was afraid she may be scared off due to our age gap of 22 years old but she was okay, especially having 2 Boyfriends near her age that disappointed her in many ways including sex. Thru regular night chat, realise that she has a huge appetite....she said that her ex had sex 5 times in a week for 2 years plus until he left her.

Long story cut short. One night we chatted dirty and she asked to see me for the first time as we never met up during the 8 months of chatting. It was 1am and I picked her up at her place and went to a park nearby her place. We started kissing and my hand went down to stroke her wet pussy. After a few rounds of petting, she asked me to bring her to Motel and I was kind of shocked that it was so easy as we only met for 10 mins. We went to motel and she was not even shy and we were fast at action...as soon as my boxer came off, she was already sucking my didi when I was about to take out my t shirt....real hungry tigress.

After some short foreplay, she asked me to lick up to cum....wasn’t long before she shivered and cum. Then I asked her why so intense tonight, she replied it has been a while she has not had sex already. She is the type who wants it every night type. I asked for her permission to go raw and she replied that she expected and wanted me to go in raw anyway. So first entry was front loaded with missionary fashion and when I was about to cum and informed her with respect (as I was expected to withdraw and shoot on her tummy), she asked me to shoot and cum inside. I asked “you sure” ? She said “ya, my safety period”. So first shot was more to reward me for my oral skills to bring her to climax via her clitoris.

We washed up and rested for a while and checked with her about her favourite position. She said from the back, deep and slow until her sensation was intense then will signal me to go fast. As every girl is different, we have to find out what makes them tick. I put my didi to work as instructed, she was like in the movie pulling the bedsheet and cringing all over her face and then suddenly asked me to go fast and don’t stop......I was banging like never and she was screaming and was sure next room could hear her moan. I shot my second load into her and she collapsed onto the bed and tried to catch some breath.

We hugged and kissed in bed for a while and as I was just recovered from a fever and not in top form, I decided to call it a night and promised her another wild encounter in near future. She was wanting 3rd round and a little disappointed but I promise a follow up round when I am fully recovered and after my business trips....sent her back was around 4am.

It was unexpected to have sex with her with 22 years apart between us....and luckily I didn’t disappoint her despite the age gap.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1