The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of
Re: Weirdest/funniest SPA experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
She actually said i didnt have to pay for extras as long as i kept quiet. I gave her RM50 nonetheless for the good time. Just nice my gf hair treatment finished.
Nice ...
mind sharing me that location ?
Old 14-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

During massage suddenly heard a slight scream from next door cubicle. Then footsteps of someone running to the back of the shop. I was freaking out thinking there is some raid or something. I started to get up and my ML said, "wait I go see what happened".

ML came back in and said, "nothing customer accident." I did not press further. I heard the footsteps coming back again to the cubicle. I heard a quick rustle of clothes and the guy softly apologising to the ML for accidentally shitting in the Massage bed and gave a 100 extra and quickly left. All this while i was just controlling my laughter.

Poor fellow, must have been embarrassing. Think he lao sai.

Think i went to the shop 2 more times only because every time i go there i will only be willing to get a massage if other cubicle was free. If the lao sai cubicle was the only one free i will say some excuse and leave.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently had a FJ with a syt online HJ/BBBJ ML who advertised no FJ. towards the end after no more pattern already, she ask me want to fj i said ok but i don't have alot of $$ so tips will not be alot me she said nvm. After the deed i pay her with top up $20 ask her if enough she said ok. Days later was thinking of booking again. i looked at her profile for her number and realized her rate was in the $110 cat, i confused her with $90 cat so in fact i didn't tip her at all. I haven't test since so i am not sure if now my number has been blacklisted as a stingy customer by the ML group haha.

Just sharing my adventure, please do not ask me for contact so far i don't see her advertising FJ or any reviews on her that include FJ so i will keep it at that.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
ML came back in and said, "nothing customer accident." I did not press further. I heard the footsteps coming back again to the cubicle. I heard a quick rustle of clothes and the guy softly apologising to the ML for accidentally shitting in the Massage bed and gave a 100 extra and quickly left. All this while i was just controlling my laughter.

whoa !!!!
wonder if the girl was on top of him when he accident ...
Old 14-11-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
During massage suddenly heard a slight scream from next door cubicle. Then footsteps of someone running to the back of the shop. I was freaking out thinking there is some raid or something. I started to get up and my ML said, "wait I go see what happened".

Think i went to the shop 2 more times only because every time i go there i will only be willing to get a massage if other cubicle was free. If the lao sai cubicle was the only one free i will say some excuse and leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roosting View Post

whoa !!!!
wonder if the girl was on top of him when he accident ...
ML doing AR then kenna accident lagi jia liat!
Old 14-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

I got go one place last time at Lavender area, dunno heng or sway kenna the room with bathroom… the bathroom is not the kind like spaceship kind.. is really the toilet type...

I tell my ML say I shower first but inside got people so I wait, after awhile a bro come out, then i go in but his ML still inside… sibei happening got bath together one. Then I shower halfway another ML come in and say need to use toilet and say she will not look at me….

Finally get on the bed and start massage will kenna people walk in and out to go toilet. I tell ML to lock door, she say cannot because the whole shop only got 1 toilet. She say later more private then lock the door…

I first time go there and never go back liao…. dun ask me where the place because i think they tio raid liao...
Old 14-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
ML doing AR then kenna accident lagi jia liat!
Old 14-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
I got go one place last time at Lavender area, dunno heng or sway kenna the room with bathroom… the bathroom is not the kind like spaceship kind.. is really the toilet type...

I tell my ML say I shower first but inside got people so I wait, after awhile a bro come out, then i go in but his ML still inside… sibei happening got bath together one. Then I shower halfway another ML come in and say need to use toilet and say she will not look at me….

Finally get on the bed and start massage will kenna people walk in and out to go toilet. I tell ML to lock door, she say cannot because the whole shop only got 1 toilet. She say later more private then lock the door…

I first time go there and never go back liao…. dun ask me where the place because i think they tio raid liao...
must be kitchencer area ...
Old 14-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Feel for you bro heheh.
Old 14-11-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to a very small joint where partitions between rooms are separated by curtains.

Before the massage I asked if there is a shower room, ML told me there is.

After my oily massage and a "free" HJ, I was guided to the "shower room". To my horror, it was one of the smallest shower room you can ever see.

The space I had for showering is the same size as a door mat. Totally no room to move because they placed a big washing machine in that confined space too. The power cable of the machine was lying on the floor too. I scared kena electrocuted haha.

Despite the "free" HJ, I am not going back again.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 15-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

This is probably not so funny but a nice experience that many of you may envy. Many years ago, I was transfer to work in my bank Shanghai branch for 1 year. I frequent rose 198 , 298, 398 RMB massage parlour with 398 service are oil with hj included.

As I was a regular with at least 2 massage per week and got to know my favourite massuer a mlf and one of the co- owner of this shop. Due to my experience I normal can last a long time or control n don't even release during hj.

After a few months, one day she ask me whether I am free on weekend Saturday afternoon. Ask her why n what For? She told me every Saturday they have training session for new massuer and they do have a few outlet in Shanghai. And she want me to be the model for the new massuer to practice hj on me.

So for the next few weeks, I will make myself free on Saturday. Each batch will be around 3-4 gals and most aur from various province looking for job in Shanghai. I will put on a dark glass and enjoy 2-3 hr in each session

At the end of each session I can choose one of the massuer alone to release but no fj . A few time I managed to get them naked for sucking n roaming.
This is one of my best experience in Shanghai.
Old 17-11-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
This is probably not so funny but a nice experience that many of you may envy. Many years ago, I was transfer to work in my bank Shanghai branch for 1 year. I frequent rose 198 , 298, 398 RMB massage parlour with 398 service are oil with hj included.

As I was a regular with at least 2 massage per week and got to know my favourite massuer a mlf and one of the co- owner of this shop. Due to my experience I normal can last a long time or control n don't even release during hj.

After a few months, one day she ask me whether I am free on weekend Saturday afternoon. Ask her why n what For? She told me every Saturday they have training session for new massuer and they do have a few outlet in Shanghai. And she want me to be the model for the new massuer to practice hj on me.

So for the next few weeks, I will make myself free on Saturday. Each batch will be around 3-4 gals and most aur from various province looking for job in Shanghai. I will put on a dark glass and enjoy 2-3 hr in each session

At the end of each session I can choose one of the massuer alone to release but no fj . A few time I managed to get them naked for sucking n roaming.
This is one of my best experience in Shanghai.
You won the Internet (IMHO) today
Old 17-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Your story reminded me of another funny but unpleasant encounter.

I went to this central spa, which is clean on the outside but dirty inside. The MLs there provide HJ.

I didn't have any target, so went in without booking.

In came this PRC lady, a bit chubby, totally not a looker. Sian... but never mind. Thinking massage may be good, turned out to be piano type.

She was talking non stop and her words were very "oily" and cheeky.

Turned over and the GQ popped. She started the HJ and I tested my luck by inserting my hands underneath her t shirt. No resistance. I slowly unhooked her bra and lifted up her t shirt. She was stunned by still quite cheeky. Sucked on her C cups while working my hands down south.

My fingers reached her pussy and god damn, she was soaking wet below. And I really mean soaking wet! Finger her gao gao, fast and furious and she totally buay tahan, kept grabbing my wrist, telling me she came a few times and begging me to stop. I even pulled down her pants and panties to expose her pussy for easier access!

Eventually came after all the sucking and fingering and HJ. She asked if we could meet again outside sometime. Hinting she wanted to have sex.

I didn't reply first and went to take a shower. And that was when the horror started.

HER PUSSY JUICE STINKED BIG TIME.

I smelt the stench on my finger and used the shower gel to wash it off. First time it didn't come off. Washed again and again and I used A LOT of the soap, scrubbed very long, the smell just couldn't go away.

No choice. I went back and bathe again, used dethol, soap, sponge and scrub and scrub. KNN, the stench still remained. I even trimmed my nails again to see if the stench could go away. It didn't.

Eventually it took me 5 more hand washes throughout the day before the smell was totally gone at night.

Heng I did not get her number and meet outside for sex. Can't imagine my dick becoming stinky if inserted into her pussy.

Such a powerful stench! Haha
Holy shit, likely a STD cunt lol
Old 17-11-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotan View Post
I kena before also.. at a central spa.. the next time I went I brought my own cd.. much better experience..
Bro sound like the spa in SBF near the temple LOL
Old 17-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
I experienced this in one of the spas along SBR. The ML was doing juagen for me and I requested for FJ halfway. She went out and came back with a glass full of water with two pieces of circular shape plastic wrap in it. She then wrapped both of them on my cock. It was quite dark in the room so I thought it was CD and thought why she use two CDs. Anyway, was too horny so did not think too much, just proceeded to fuck her. After I cum inside her and pulled out my cock. The plastic wrap were gone and I had shot all my load inside her. She screamed and ran out to toilet. I was too shock also. When she came back, I gave her 150, she just took it and did not say anything. I did not step into the joint anymore.
Bro that sick and dangerous! Imagine u Father a child with her!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1