The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Playerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Weirdest/funniest SPA experience

Not consider if this is really weird or not. It is the time when there still happening in Dongguan/Shenzhen/Danshui, working in China and went with 2 of PRC guys that work under me. Both of them are quite wild, the SN is at Danshui and allow orgy party which is not my taste, after each of us pick a our gals. The mamasan there seem to know them well and arrange a joint room, which of us have a room but can access to another room.

Halfway during the BJ, one of the gal that are pick by one of my guy came over to my room, then my colleague was behind her and say that the gal mention that she prefer me and he will pick another gal. So just think I am fully nude with a gal kneel infront of me, and one nude gal and guy came over and talking to me.

Anyway, as it is my treat so just told the guy to get another gal. But this is the only time that I do 3P as it is not really my thing. Plus energy getting too low nowadays too.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
thebearbearbear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythebearbearbear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had 2 encounters. One was when the cd went in deep and it took awhile before it got out after the deed. Good thing no stds. Second was when the Ml couldn't fit the cd on and end up with Bm instead of FJ.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i was offered the same by ML as well, its either that or bbbj at the same price or you have to change the service menu. no CD option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Here’s another of my personal experience, I’m sure some bros have encountered this before. During one of my visit to a new spa I chose bj when gq was asked. The ML went out and came back with a piece of plastic food wrap, the transparent kind and wrap it around my little bro! It was freaking weird for me and uncomfortable and she proceeded with the bj. I had a hard time cumming and personally I didn’t like the experience. Wonder whether she did that to save money on CDs or was worried of police checks so that plastic wrap was used instead!
Old 05-10-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebearbearbear View Post
I had 2 encounters. One was when the cd went in deep and it took awhile before it got out after the deed. Good thing no stds. Second was when the Ml couldn't fit the cd on and end up with Bm instead of FJ.

Wahaha i have similar experience sometimes early this year. Fucking a slutty ml, pull out to change position but cd gone. End up with hj.

Then search high and low for the cd, look under towel, under massage bed using hp flash, etc. End up is buried deep in the pussy.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
Wahaha i have similar experience sometimes early this year. Fucking a slutty ml, pull out to change position but cd gone. End up with hj.

. End up is buried deep in the pussy.
LoLx .... you must have fuck her deep

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 05-10-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Then search high and low for the cd, look under towel, under massage bed using hp flash, etc. End up is buried deep in the pussy.
How deep is her hole man? Lol

Must be so awkward to dig out the fucking condom...

Good on u to resist fucking her raw and cum inside...

But change to hj also fucking sian...
Old 06-10-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I got this experience also. While pumping halfway, the feeling is getting more shiok. Then i pull out and see, CD missing liao! Haha.. ML took out from her pussy, not that deep. Luckily i got spare CD, changed to another one and continue pumping.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Here’s another of my personal experience, I’m sure some bros have encountered this before. During one of my visit to a new spa I chose bj when gq was asked. The ML went out and came back with a piece of plastic food wrap, the transparent kind and wrap it around my little bro! It was freaking weird for me and uncomfortable and she proceeded with the bj. I had a hard time cumming and personally I didn’t like the experience. Wonder whether she did that to save money on CDs or was worried of police checks so that plastic wrap was used instead!
LOL Glad Wrap, my friend got it before too
Old 07-10-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

There was once at Balestier that a ML was doing BBBJ on me. Then her mobile rang and she answered. The person that called is her son. She talked over the phone with her son while still blowing me! While listening she continue to suck my cock, then when she needed to talk, she pulled out briefly and reply few words over the phone. I was expecting her cut off the conversion ASAP, but hell no, she continue her phone conversion until I cummed.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen another weird encounter.

I was waiting for an ML to knock off from work while sitting at the spa's lounge area. This spa offers FJ by the way.

I noticed there was an Indian lady also at the lounge but it is obvious she was not one of the staff as she did not wear uniform, was plump and maybe in her 40s.

I was totally not expecting a female to enter such a place, although the spa's exterior and interior conceal the fact that the place is not a clean one.

I asked my ML, who happen to come out to greet me.

"Why is this Indian lady here?" I whispered in mandarin.

My ML was not sure too.

Then after a short while, an Indian man came out of the massage room area and appeared at the lounge, he looked super relaxed and "satisfied".

He approached the Indian lady and she asked him how was the massaged. This man, in his late 20s/early 30s, said "very good!" and smiled.

And then they said goodbye to the counter staff before holding hands and walked out of the spa.

Wah seh! I get a sensing this Indian lady is a sugar mommy and she did not know this spa is a "dirty" one. It seems like she brought him to the spa to pamper him, thinking it is just pure massage.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 07-10-2017, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
There was once at Balestier that a ML was doing BBBJ on me. Then her mobile rang and she answered. The person that called is her son. She talked over the phone with her son while still blowing me! While listening she continue to suck my cock, then when she needed to talk, she pulled out briefly and reply few words over the phone. I was expecting her cut off the conversion ASAP, but hell no, she continue her phone conversion until I cummed.
Haha so kinky!
Old 07-10-2017, 07:24 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Haha so kinky!
Maybe she was a peidu mama
Old 07-10-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

I heard from a ML that a client of hers have a fetish of having sex with the massage room door wide open! To do that she has to bring him to a room in a corner and will arrange for him to come by during their off peak hours. Haha that sounds kinky and exciting. 😅
Old 07-10-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 13
MatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I have similar experience but for my case, the ML young daughter was at the shop using the notebook to play games. We were inside the the curtain cover cubicle just beside her. Then the ML was teasing and caressing my ball and cock follow by hj while talking to her daughter all his while, really weird experience
Old 07-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixOne View Post
I have similar experience but for my case, the ML young daughter was at the shop using the notebook to play games. We were inside the the curtain cover cubicle just beside her. Then the ML was teasing and caressing my ball and cock follow by hj while talking to her daughter all his while, really weird experience
I have a experience that is sorta similar but not really too, for me i was having HDLY by this ML and it was a low traffic day.. was enjoying m HDLY halfway then suddenly another came into the room and started chit chatting with my ML . my ML continued and this second ML even commented how how she does her HDLY normally.. pretty kinky experience i would say
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1