The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2006, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Fortune Center

Hi Bros

Dun know why this morning feel very "itchy" for some action. West area TNs standards not good enuff and dun wanna go JSP. Saw this thread for some time but cos the title didn't sound tantalising, i never came in. This morning got curious and decided what the heck, let's see what this thread is abt. So i read abt DF, the sg gal and some other interesting FRs and the place sounded quite hot. So got my curiousity going and made my way down.

Could not find DF. Just many PRCs. There is this outlet called "Moon" with one gal that looked voluptuous and quite sexy so i walked in. Immediately after i walked in i slightly regretted cos on closer few, not a SYT and not the slim slim type. But boobs definitely good (but have to qualify that place, many shops got nice boobs gals). anyway so went in for massage which was hardly anything before she start to hint hint asking me when i go massage, is it just purely massage only. I said depends, sometimes only massage, sometimes with extra service (didn't want her to take for granted i will want specials). anyway so she kept on press press here and there then i ask her for her price list. she said hj $30 (which i consider quite cheap). then she ask normally i go TN what service i ask for. i said usually hj as i dun like fj. Then she said, not necc to have fj. She told me she has full suite of svcs eg BM + HJ = $60 and for "full package" which is something like hot water bj, something about from head to toe, back to front and many other stuff (sorry, my mandarin CMI so didn't quite understand but it did sound very tantalising). she said if full package with fj is $150, if without fj "can be less" (didn't specify). so i opt for BM + FJ. she strip down to her g string and i must admit she did look quite good, though not the slim SYT, but not plump either.

So she start her BM, rubbing her boobs all over me, some kissing of nipple, licking of ear and finally hj wif oil. Must say her hj is very good. I usually not so reactive to hj and can last quite long. but the way she rub my didi really buay tahan. still i manage to last about 10 mins while i autoroam her including light kisses on her face, shoulder and body. After cumming in her hands, she counted to gently stroke my didi (unlike other place once cum, they stop).

During small talk after finish, she mentioned she got another colleague and can do shuang fei some more. Looks like she is quite forward about their s*x services.

Name: xiao yun (i tink)
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: non existent
BM: 7/10 - i ve had better but this is not a common svc to find
HJ: 8.5/10 - a hj i actually enjoyed
Damage: 20 (30mins) + 60 = 80

The place is actually quite nice and on the way out i saw another gal, definitely younger, body also very good but wearing spectacles. Intend to try her next. But i still looking for DF. Can some kind bro tell me exactly which shop she is in? One bro earlier said 03-08 but that unit is a TCM unit now. Or can someone PM me her number?

After leaving shop i continued to wonder around. There is one TN with brown sugar! And on 4th floor got one TN with a pretty lady inside. Looks like this gonna be my happy hunting ground for awhile....sigh, i was just telling myself to give up on commercial sex (have gone 10 days without it before today) but looks like now can't already....dunno whether i regret venturing into this thread or not haha!

Cheers!
Old 14-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shiningwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

working near there...
went up yesterday to reccee but seem that most of the TN has been close already....
hardly see any gal on the 3r floor....
Old 14-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Samster

working near there...
went up yesterday to see got babe anot...
but most of the TN all close liao...
not much babe there liao...
Old 15-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 19
ranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What time did you go?
Old 15-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Samster

i went after my work...
think is around 7 plus...
nowadays got a few FL on the second floor...
but all CMI....
quite old... think got age around 35....
keke....
Old 15-02-2006, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jackt@n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

used to frequent there often...in fact now also...will try and update FR
Old 19-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Samster

stressbon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time didnt go down fc....so decided to go after work ard 8 pm.Went 3rd floor walk 1 round no gems bt nvm too tired to go fortune so chose e best one.(two shop facing each other;older joint)

FR below:

Name :Lili or lingling (dint hear properly)
Face : 6/10 (ordinary young looking)
Boobs :8/10 (a full C cup)
Body : 6/10 (slight tummy)
Massage : 2/10 (play piano)
BJ :NIL
HJ :NIL
FJ :8/10 (tight pussy wif a seducing moan)
Damage : 20 + 100

regards
stressbon
Old 19-02-2006, 03:47 PM
Samster

stressbon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time didnt go down fc....so decided to go after work ard 8 pm.Went 3rd floor walk 1 round no gems bt nvm too tired to go fortune so chose e best one.(two shop facing each other;older joint)

FR below:

Name :Lili or lingling (dint hear properly)
Face : 6/10 (ordinary young looking)
Boobs :8/10 (a full C cup)
Body : 6/10 (slight tummy)
Massage : 2/10 (play piano)
BJ :NIL
HJ :NIL
FJ :8/10 (tight pussy wif a seducing moan)
Damage : 20 + 100

regards
stressbon
Old 21-02-2006, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to FC today to scout out Di Fen but no luck..

Walk ard for 20 mins b4 settling for a session at Moon on 4th Level. FR as follows

Name: Ying Zi
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10 (quite ba ba)
Massage: Shiok massage after full body catbath
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - Good suction
BM: 7/10 -
FJ: 7.5/10 - Tight pussy, good sound effect and initiative
Damage: 30 (60mins) + 100 = 130
RTF - maybe not as want to try difen
Old 24-02-2006, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!

Hey Brothers,

I went to BHC on the 10th NSF payday of Feburary. Went looking for the SGGIrl. But Could not Find her anyone got any recommendation of the Girls over there??
Old 25-02-2006, 09:06 AM
Samster (M)

pharoah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at Fortune Ctr yesterday during lunch time. After lunch at the 1st flr walked up to the 4th fl to recce. Needed to go to the wash room and found one in the corner. Noticed there was a massage joint just next to the toilet. Two prcs with boobs bursting out, saw me a good 50m away and started to point at my crotch and made wanking motion.....they seemed friendly and quite daring. Although I was tempted, I had no time as I was in a rush.

In the end, decided to let my big head rule over the small head.......
Old 01-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Went there yesterday at 1pm, nothing much in sight. maybe should go in the evening
Old 02-03-2006, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10214 / Power: 23
hungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond repute
Tina

just went tonite. recce the area. quiet. saw one old man go inside BHC, haha. 4th flr got one PRC girl ask if I want massage, wah lao, next door got chinese orchestra, so open, xiao!

go back 3rd flr. one girl wave at me, look quite ok. another old woman next door also wave at me, but wah lao, her looks CMI. i follow first girl in. the room seperated by sliding door. one mattress on floor, got attached shower.

she massage back (feet also!), then ask me turn over. then she play with my didi and lick my nipples! wah, didn't pop question already got good treatment! i say she very naughty, she laugh. then she pop question, i ask for fj, she quote 100, i bargain 80, she said she include bj. ok lah.

she strip, give me catbath, then cap me, then bj, then sit on me, then i fuck her missionary style, end with doggie style. during missionary fuck, she said she cum. dunno if she's bluffing, but her legs squeeze me quite tight, maybe it's real?

after that, wash up, dress, give $$$, drink tea, then leave.

Name: Tina, 27, from Xiamen, been here 2 months, say she stay for 1 year
Face: 6/10
Boobs: B cup
Body: slight tummy, good figure
Attitude: 7/10 (friendly)
Massage: 6/10
BJ: 6/10
HJ: NIL
FJ: 8/10 (flexible)
Damage: 35 (1hr) + 100
RTF: Yes
Old 03-03-2006, 12:33 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recommended, 3rd floor minah, Natasha. Try to believe, big and slurpy tits Cherubic face. Wont spill much more, those interested can go find out more
Old 03-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch
Recommended, 3rd floor minah, Natasha. Try to believe, big and slurpy tits Cherubic face. Wont spill much more, those interested can go find out more
bro.. 3rd floor still got minah? the last time shop i see alot of times not open..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1