The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
I am now losing count of which photo I posted here since I post as attachment at begining. Those paid members might see same photo yet please be patient as free member have not seen yet.

I get frequent request from free member to post photo for them to be able to see it. Some ask me to send privately and without showing MIyuki's face.

I only did once long time ago in Japanese forum and one guy show up to her high school entrance to follow my wife to our apartment. He did not harm her but He blackmailed me in exchange for keeping secret, he asked me to peek her breatfeeding our baby.

One day I took her to a special Karaoke place where sleeping room attached. He hid in closet in the sleeping room all time. I let Miyuki sit on bed to feed baby twice and also let her take shower. SHower room had magic mirror which you can see all from outside as he sat and masterbate in front of me.

He later asked for 2 sets of her used panties and never bothered us for about several years... He sent me email time to time asking for photo of Miyuki but I never gave him....

It was long time ago ...so that is why I now hide her face... I wrote here since a few guys asked again and again..

Many asked me who she looks like.... Oh.. many of may co-workers told me she look so much like her when she was college and when she was in 20s...

As you guess.... yes, she was asked to do AV on street more than once.... In tokyo those guys are every where....

Its good you hide her face for her and your privacy. Miyuki is so beautiful so you can see it even with pixels on her face.

I'd take Miyuki anytime over the professional AV you posted!
Old 22-08-2018, 06:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 18
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

The other sexy girl is Fumie Hosokawa. She was not really AV girl but entertainment sexy model who was very popular in our time.

During college, many of our senior student called Miyuki as Fumie of our college. She looked like Fumie but it was MIyuki's breasts which all guys thought looked like Fumie.

At first year in college, I was with Miyuki in same classic movie club where all senior student always surround MIyuki asking for date. Miyuki came from a small town and very naive so some guys did a bad thing on her like giving her a lot of drink to touch her skin yet I always was around her to protect.

Yet the worst one was our professor who often took her as assignment or special education credit to let her pose for his camera.... At very last year of school, Miyuk finally agreed to pose nude for him and was almost lost her vaginity... He stopped before intercourse as she cried....

I just have one of the photo professor took at his house..
Old 22-08-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: My wife Miyuki

by the way, recently one of her student came back to town and started working as temp teacher at her high school. School let Miyuki to help him for training and spending a lot of time outside school as he often call her for help.

He was one of bad kids who gave her a lot of trouble as teen. Yet I always felt like he had crash on her same time somehow.

I fantasize him ripping her bra to take her on school desk to seduce her while feeling nervous if that really hapenning...

I wish to her from younger audience what you will do with my wife if I let you alone in hotel for 3 hours with my wife....
Old 22-08-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
by the way, recently one of her student came back to town and started working as temp teacher at her high school. School let Miyuki to help him for training and spending a lot of time outside school as he often call her for help.

He was one of bad kids who gave her a lot of trouble as teen. Yet I always felt like he had crash on her same time somehow.

I fantasize him ripping her bra to take her on school desk to seduce her while feeling nervous if that really hapenning...

I wish to her from younger audience what you will do with my wife if I let you alone in hotel for 3 hours with my wife....
Interesting. Carry on bro

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 22-08-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 23-08-2018, 05:06 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

As this old student (now temp teacher), is her responsibility, he also teach swimming club student with her. Since it is summer vacation time, they have summer class daily from 9 am to 3 pm.

He ask to go for tea break after school everyday with new concerns about his work so Miyuki accompany him every time. I asked about what his problem... Miyuki said maily he say he has no life since no women in his life since college. His favorite type is someone just like Miyuki. I think this part is his true feeling whcih Miyuki recently started to agree also.

To make story short, they went to 2 days training to Nagano. Since that time, I do see a change in his email message which I secretly check on MIyukis phone. First he appogize a lot since the 2 days about what he said and did to her....

Appparently after the first day training, he tried to grab her and kiss her in rental car. The part I did not like was they were at lake around 1 am.... And I know there a famous love hotel area in the area....

Knowing Miyuki, she can not say no when weak men ask.... She already confessed me he kissed her more than one occasion....and more...
Old 23-08-2018, 05:07 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

He also confess about him masturbating thinking of her in his daily mail...

Old 23-08-2018, 11:12 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Miyuki was forced by boss on this photo....

It was about 1 month after he took advantages of her first time on bed at his beach cabin... He did Miyuki after he sent me and our kids back home one day early demanding to leave her one night with him...

Milking breasts are yummy.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 23-08-2018, 11:13 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am now losing count of which photo I posted here since I post as attachment at begining. Those paid members might see same photo yet please be patient as free member have not seen yet.

I get frequent request from free member to post photo for them to be able to see it. Some ask me to send privately and without showing MIyuki's face.

I only did once long time ago in Japanese forum and one guy show up to her high school entrance to follow my wife to our apartment. He did not harm her but He blackmailed me in exchange for keeping secret, he asked me to peek her breatfeeding our baby.

One day I took her to a special Karaoke place where sleeping room attached. He hid in closet in the sleeping room all time. I let Miyuki sit on bed to feed baby twice and also let her take shower. SHower room had magic mirror which you can see all from outside as he sat and masterbate in front of me.

He later asked for 2 sets of her used panties and never bothered us for about several years... He sent me email time to time asking for photo of Miyuki but I never gave him....

It was long time ago ...so that is why I now hide her face... I wrote here since a few guys asked again and again..

Many asked me who she looks like.... Oh.. many of may co-workers told me she look so much like her when she was college and when she was in 20s...

As you guess.... yes, she was asked to do AV on street more than once.... In tokyo those guys are every where....

Thank you for sharing here with us, we are enjoying whatever shown here of Miyuki.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 23-08-2018, 11:16 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
As this old student (now temp teacher), is her responsibility, he also teach swimming club student with her. Since it is summer vacation time, they have summer class daily from 9 am to 3 pm.

He ask to go for tea break after school everyday with new concerns about his work so Miyuki accompany him every time. I asked about what his problem... Miyuki said maily he say he has no life since no women in his life since college. His favorite type is someone just like Miyuki. I think this part is his true feeling whcih Miyuki recently started to agree also.

To make story short, they went to 2 days training to Nagano. Since that time, I do see a change in his email message which I secretly check on MIyukis phone. First he appogize a lot since the 2 days about what he said and did to her....

Appparently after the first day training, he tried to grab her and kiss her in rental car. The part I did not like was they were at lake around 1 am.... And I know there a famous love hotel area in the area....

Knowing Miyuki, she can not say no when weak men ask.... She already confessed me he kissed her more than one occasion....and more...
Miyuki is so kind in helping others, she is a great woman, wife and mother.

Old 23-08-2018, 11:17 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:

Miyuki looks good both with or without clothes on.

Old 23-08-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

Quote:

USMan.. no disrespect but with a picture like that, I think half of this forum will confess for the same thing
Old 23-08-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

He very much aware that Miyuki is married with two kids and yet dear to ask her out to beach this weekend. He is trying to be smart by telling her to stop by museum to take student at next semester for review.

Yet the beach is located pretty far which might end up staying over night if they spend too much time during day...

Miyuki asked me what she should do... I was a little upset since my mother is coming during weekend but said her to go. Here is what he wrote when she reply him by saying she will go with him but must return by 7 pm....

Hi Miyuki-san

I am over the top of my heart to go museum with you. It will be good for student and we should check all museum art also stop by the beach at evening for famous sunset. I have a friend there running a share house xxx where we can have a drink with my friend before return....

I checked about the share house and it is famous for guys and girls to meet up for quickie... I was angry yet sametime feeling so excited...
Old 23-08-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

PortoPino, you sir is very funny....! I like it, thanks.

I think your comments deserve this and all can thank you.

At boss's beach house. Photo taken by boss. It is boss's dick she is sucking.

It was early days around 1st month after boss stated take advantage of my wife. He invite us to his beach house with our kids yet he send us back home without Miyuki so he can have her al day on Sunday before sending her back to us....

It was against her will so she has a bit of teas on her eyes... She did to save my job..

Old 24-08-2018, 12:10 PM
Rice Owner

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6455 / Power: 36
thaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.. nice view

Quote:
PortoPino, you sir is very funny....! I like it, thanks.

I think your comments deserve this and all can thank you.

At boss's beach house. Photo taken by boss. It is boss's dick she is sucking.

It was early days around 1st month after boss stated take advantage of my wife. He invite us to his beach house with our kids yet he send us back home without Miyuki so he can have her al day on Sunday before sending her back to us....

It was against her will so she has a bit of teas on her eyes... She did to save my job..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1