The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 19-08-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Tried SLG - Coco, recently. Although, she did not advertise SM as her service list but looking at the pictures holding whip is quite a hint to ignore , Long story short, reached out to her and she agreed to have a go at it.

We had a brief chat prior to play, she did seem to understand the BDSM concept and during the session, I was told that she had collections of SM attire and some toys/tools, although my session would require none of them.

Photo is hers alright but enhanced to make it look younger. She's more MILFY, slim and tall, quite well maintain. Otherwise her stats, listed in SLG is quite accurate. I was told that I am her first professional client ... I won't be too surprise, since she did not advertise SM as part of her service.

I did ask her reason she did not offer SM since she has such an interest/collections/ etc. Part of it is business, as normal service has shorter turnaround time ... etc. Another reason was that those who approached her earlier gave her vague description of what they wanted in session, so, she hesitant as not to disappoint her clients.

I was quite lucky as I was rather upfront with her on my kinks and limits.

I learnt from my previous posts that, they are bros who are keen on feet... so, I have requested her permission to take a few snaps
imgur.com/ZVOwXfP
imgur.com/Dsifw0k

Old 20-08-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

$650/hr

shld or shld not? :/
Old 20-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TwirlyWirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
$650/hr

shld or shld not? :/
Who the heck asked for that absurb amount?
Old 20-08-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Slave4you deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Silverug,
Do you have the link of her ads or her contact details ? Many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Tried SLG - Coco, recently. Although, she did not advertise SM as her service list but looking at the pictures holding whip is quite a hint to ignore , Long story short, reached out to her and she agreed to have a go at it.

We had a brief chat prior to play, she did seem to understand the BDSM concept and during the session, I was told that she had collections of SM attire and some toys/tools, although my session would require none of them.

Photo is hers alright but enhanced to make it look younger. She's more MILFY, slim and tall, quite well maintain. Otherwise her stats, listed in SLG is quite accurate. I was told that I am her first professional client ... I won't be too surprise, since she did not advertise SM as part of her service.

I did ask her reason she did not offer SM since she has such an interest/collections/ etc. Part of it is business, as normal service has shorter turnaround time ... etc. Another reason was that those who approached her earlier gave her vague description of what they wanted in session, so, she hesitant as not to disappoint her clients.

I learnt from my previous posts that, they are bros who are keen on feet... so, I have requested her permission to take a few snaps
imgur.com/ZVOwXfP
imgur.com/Dsifw0k

Old 20-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Sacher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good news! Mistress Bella and Mistress Nikki from Bangkok will visit Singapore from September 2 to September 6, 2018. They can be contacted through Mistress Bella's website: http://mistress-bella.com or by email to [email protected]
Old 20-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

imgur.com/ZVOwXfP
imgur.com/Dsifw0k

hi bro,

Thanks for the pics, very well taken. Great for feet bro like me.
Does she rush through the session?
Does she session in a MP?
What do you think her age is?
Old 20-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
hi bro,

Thanks for the pics, very well taken. Great for feet bro like me.
Does she rush through the session?
Does she session in a MP?
What do you think her age is?
1. No, my session was not rushed. She asked me to stay back for a bit to chit chat about BDSM for a bit ..
2. Her normal service is at a shop, mine was at private place/condo which she told me,'borrowed from a friend' due to need for privacy
3. Maybe 30+? .....

No need to think so, much, just go and be direct with her your kinks ....from our conversation, she mentioned she's not keen with golden/brown etc.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave4you View Post
Hi Silverug,
Do you have the link of her ads or her contact details ? Many thanks
I will PM...you, sometimes, sbf will filter off the URL, just like when I was attempting to link the image url in my earlier post
Old 21-08-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
luther deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I will PM...you, sometimes, sbf will filter off the URL, just like when I was attempting to link the image url in my earlier post
can pm too bro?
Old 21-08-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
pm me also please
Old 21-08-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone heard of Mistress Cleo? She states she's coming to Singapore in Sep.
Old 21-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bellasslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Good news for submissives in Singapore. Mistress Bella and Mistress Nikki from Bangkok will be visiting Singapore from Sept 2-6. They have a few slots left for some lucky boys. Please email Ms Bella at [email protected] and grab your space. I've personally sessioned with Bella and she is really one of a kind. Name your poison and she can supply it.

Tribute: $300 for 1 hour and $500 for 2 hours and you can session with either one or both Mistresses. Good things come in twos.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
1. No, my session was not rushed. She asked me to stay back for a bit to chit chat about BDSM for a bit ..
2. Her normal service is at a shop, mine was at private place/condo which she told me,'borrowed from a friend' due to need for privacy
3. Maybe 30+? .....

No need to think so, much, just go and be direct with her your kinks ....from our conversation, she mentioned she's not keen with golden/brown etc.
thanks again bro
Did she borrow from a friend because u prep her for a kinky session?
Old 21-08-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
thanks again bro
Did she borrow from a friend because u prep her for a kinky session?
Yes ....like mentioned, I have asked explicitly asked for an SM session. And list my fetishes....in my messages to her. I did not know she would make such arrangement ... I just commando ....in the end she told me about it .... so better for me.
Old 22-08-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

MistressLain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When i hosted last on 18 Aug (my only hosting in the last 4 weeks), I gave priority to the people that have sessioned with me before.

Of the three people that day. I happened to take one client, that was sessioning with me for the second time.

But in short, what I want to say is that very client molested me by touching my ass when he said goodbye. Followed by the words “if i do this during the session i would be killed right” then he hurried out of the room.

I would love to forgive him, but I cant. He has actually blocked me on WeChat right after that. So I created an account specially for this when I don't even read the forum. I’m taking to this platform to broadcast this message to him.

He has told me that he reads the forum and has conversed actively with @Havanna_Slicks (which I have sessioned once with before.)

To that guy, I dont even want to say your name here yet. You know who you are. I’m not about to let this matter go. I establish my work on the basis of trust and professionalism. You, of all people should know that I take my work very seriously. And once I’m put in a situation where I’m being taken advantage of, that trust I have given you is broken.

IN other words, on that same day you have offered to give me a lift to the hotel and sent your car photo over complete with the number plate.

Should you not want me to broadcast your car photo and trend you on social media as a molester. I will make sure everyone finds out that you took advantage of me. I will make sure that your life is compromised just like how you compromised my modesty.

It will be in your good sense to unblock me and we will discuss how to settle this issue.

This is my first warning to you. I give you 7 days.

If I dont hear from you then, I will be taking further measures. To expose you on every other platform.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1