The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
hosehmata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Clean joint with teasing.

Hi all bros,

I just visited one massage parlour in the central area. Clean joint with many girls of diff nationality to choose from. My masseuse happen to be malaysian, late 20s or early 30s.

Damage $55 for 60 mins.

Massage was above average I would have to say. Great strength to my shoulders and back. She even asked where I wanted her to concentrate on. And I cheekily said my thighs and shoulders. She began rubbing my butt and inner thighs and occasionally brush my balls. However no GQ was popped. But she did casually mentioned that Usually only regulars ask for her and she was shocked that I requested for her service when I was a walk in. That’s because the shop has a iPad with the masseuse face and she happen to be the prettiest.

I believe if I frequent her she will eventually pop the GQ.
Pm me to trade contacts, I’m only interested in clean joints with teasing experience or GQ preferably by syt. No milfs please.
Old 18-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!
Re: Clean joint with teasing.

clean joint also need to trade contact ??
Old 18-07-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
arrowman111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro... can share pls? thanks!
Old 18-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would be nice if you can share contact
Old 20-07-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 15
xrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosehmata View Post
Hi all bros,

I just visited one massage parlour in the central area. Clean joint with many girls of diff nationality to choose from. My masseuse happen to be malaysian, late 20s or early 30s.

Damage $55 for 60 mins.

Massage was above average I would have to say. Great strength to my shoulders and back. She even asked where I wanted her to concentrate on. And I cheekily said my thighs and shoulders. She began rubbing my butt and inner thighs and occasionally brush my balls. However no GQ was popped. But she did casually mentioned that Usually only regulars ask for her and she was shocked that I requested for her service when I was a walk in. That’s because the shop has a iPad with the masseuse face and she happen to be the prettiest.

Pm me to trade contacts, I’m only interested in clean joints with teasing experience or GQ preferably by syt. No milfs please.

You want clean joint with teasing experience by syt...Many around.. Just add $38 to the $50 for a hour massage and have a P massage. GQ..? Maybe have. Just top up $50 and see. Total damage $138.. Chop and Chop.
Thank you for your patience.

Next up list :.....
Last upped done ..Loneyheart
Old 24-07-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
anbill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all bros,

Damage $55 for 60 mins.

Can share your contact?
Old 24-07-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all bros,

Damage $55 for 60 mins.

Bro, can share please?
Thank you.
Old 22-08-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can share contact. would like to try
Old 22-08-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting, never visited a spa with ipad manu to order the girl.
Old 22-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro. Share pls.
Old 22-08-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chaotabread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro please share contact
Old 23-08-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hi all bros,

Damage $55 for 60 mins.

The masseuse has done a good job making you believe in a possible GQ!
Old 24-08-2018, 06:55 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro...able to share? thanks!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-08-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Able to share it with me bro ? Sound interesting !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1