The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
Rodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogkiller0 View Post
hi bro
care to share location?
thanks
Hu bro, mind sharing ctc..thks in advance
Old 21-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
clickness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried regent spa in bukit timah? Heard theres malay girl. Wonder what service they provide
Old 23-08-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clickness View Post
Anyone tried regent spa in bukit timah? Heard theres malay girl. Wonder what service they provide
https://www.facebook.com/pg/RegentSp...=page_internal

more than one brown sugar
Old 23-08-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
missionmars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clickness View Post

Anyone knows where the cute malaysian syt Jessie went? So sad she left
Old 24-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
jimmi2306 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by missionmars View Post
Anyone knows where the cute malaysian syt Jessie went? So sad she left
U can try her WeChat. Anyway this joint gone case liao. Ting Ting left and now Jessie gone. The better ones no longer there. And yet they keep pushing their overpriced prostrate msg!
Old 24-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Omg now Jessie and Ting Ting no more... Sianz.. Forgot to get their wechat
Old 24-08-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
jimmi2306 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Omg now Jessie and Ting Ting no more... Sianz.. Forgot to get their wechat
Ting2 very low profile. Not many bros know her. Works only 3 to 4 days per week. But interesting thing is she’s left almost a year already. Seems like you’ve not been there for long long time 😂
Old 24-08-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

Walked past the spa at the lightning road. contemplated going in but didn't. anyone knows if Rose still working there?
Old 25-08-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi2306 View Post
Ting2 very low profile. Not many bros know her. Works only 3 to 4 days per week. But interesting thing is she’s left almost a year already. Seems like you’ve not been there for long long time 😂
Yeah very long time never go... so i didnt know she left
Old 25-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
missionmars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Yeah very long time never go... so i didnt know she left
Ding Ding or Ting Ting lol...

Anyway the gals at the reception told me that jessie has gone to study in sg.. so hope she come back work during term break

But kudos to her she is walking the right path now happy for her
Old 25-08-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

Went back to the spa at L#### K####. Always a regular but haven't been for at least 2-3 months. Went in and asked for R###. Was greeted by a PRC lady that I have seen many times, but not my type. She said she went home to Vietnam! For GOOD!!!! Oh no!!! so guys who had the chance to see her, she is not coming back! ( unless of course that lady was lying ) Was recommended to see another lady... she came out half asleep wearing plain clothes but seriously???? I said no and left. That spa is not going to earn another cent from me!
Old 26-08-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by knopfler View Post
Went back to the spa at L#### K####. Always a regular but haven't been for at least 2-3 months. Went in and asked for R###. Was greeted by a PRC lady that I have seen many times, but not my type. She said she went home to Vietnam! For GOOD!!!! Oh no!!! so guys who had the chance to see her, she is not coming back! ( unless of course that lady was lying ) Was recommended to see another lady... she came out half asleep wearing plain clothes but seriously???? I said no and left. That spa is not going to earn another cent from me!
One of the PRC ladies served me. She was really polite, but just seemed super disinterested in massaging me. Never going there again.
Old 26-08-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knopfler View Post
you mean rxxe from mxxxo spa?
Old 26-08-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
you mean rxxe from mxxxo spa?
yes! that one! She is gone!
Old 27-08-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hmm? deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any more recommendations from Mxxxx Sxx?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread