The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by viola06 View Post
my position still stands. so many jobs out there to earn money, why must choose WL. I rather she work her ass off, one day sleep only 3 hours, eat one meal a day and save the money for family rather than work WL. If like this i respect her because i also cannot work like this and this really will show u she is determine to quit WL and sacrifice through other ways for her family.

and i think you misunderstood what i said. i said 'it is easy to say move on, but in fact it is very tough to do.' I believe now you are still in shocked this is happening. Because very sudden. Give yourself sometime. like what others said, do not go contact her or go talk to her friends and stuff. the lesser you go find out, the faster this period will be gone for you. try very hard to hold yourself back. the only thing i wish for is since her Taiwan bf dw her, i wish she dun jump back to you as a backup. this will really kill you from the inside if she suddenly come back to you. you saw what she did to you now. it will happen again if she comes back to you and you take her back.
Bro viola06,

Yes this too sudden and shocking , no heart preparation or sign of break up. I kept thinking of the moment we are together. You really give me good advise.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Babe90 , I have so touched by your words. Do you know when I look all around to find all her friends and family but no one can talk to me and answer me...
Hi Dannyboy555 please don't get so emotional on me haha... too mushy haha.. and u really need take care of yourself.. all of us here is to help u and give u advice just take them as encouragement to move on with life... Yes she does not even respect you or care about you.. ok she is FL but if she has heart and really care about you she will tell u in not suited to he with you. Please understand and hope u find a nice person in the future.. But she doesn't she just took off and dump u... All of us is here to help although some of our comments are harsh and blunt but bros here is to make u realise it...[/QUOTE]

Thanks Babe90 for your encouragement. Yes you are right that she should at least comfort me and not go away. Thank all the bro here that given me the good encouragement.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
based on this logic everyone is forced to sell their bodies and values because we need money and fast at that.

that's just silly logic.

many women came to Singapore back in the day and worked as Sam Sui. I assure you the conditions were harder than, faced more challenges, and yet they didn't have to sell their morals
We men also sell our pride,dignity & body to our jobs.
Need to conform to company silly regulations, see our superiors' suck-up faces & follow their unreasonable commands.
Worst than pros.....
Old 17-08-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
Hi Dannyboy555 please don't get so emotional on me haha... too mushy haha.. and u really need take care of yourself.. all of us here is to help u and give u advice just take them as encouragement to move on with life... Yes she does not even respect you or care about you.. ok she is FL but if she has heart and really care about you she will tell u in not suited to he with you. Please understand and hope u find a nice person in the future.. But she doesn't she just took off and dump u... All of us is here to help although some of our comments are harsh and blunt but bros here is to make u realise it...
Thanks Babe90 for your encouragement. Yes you are right that she should at least comfort me and not go away. Thank all the bro here that given me the good encouragement.[/QUOTE]

hope you are feeling better.... don't take it too hard on yourself. if u need help u can list down here and us bros can help you and can give you advice haha.. take care Dannyboy555
Old 17-08-2018, 11:01 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
We men also sell our pride,dignity & body to our jobs.
Need to conform to company silly regulations, see our superiors' suck-up faces & follow their unreasonable commands.
Worst than pros.....
I gather you are just here to rant about your job and totally irrelevant to the topic

1. FL are entrepreneurs they are not paid a salary
2. Not everyone has superiors that are assholes in lifes picking order. Some of the bros are the superiors.
3. Unless you open your leg and let random strange smelly men fuck your asshole, grab your moobs, mouth fuck you with a smelly dick and lots of pubic hair you can compare your line of work.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Dannyboy555 please don't get so emotional on me haha... too mushy haha.. and u really need take care of yourself.. all of us here is to help u and give u advice just take them as encouragement to move on with life... Yes she does not even respect you or care about you.. ok she is FL but if she has heart and really care about you she will tell u in not suited to he with you. Please understand and hope u find a nice person in the future.. But she doesn't she just took off and dump u... All of us is here to help although some of our comments are harsh and blunt but bros here is to make u realise it...
Thanks Babe90 for your encouragement. Yes you are right that she should at least comfort me and not go away. Thank all the bro here that given me the good encouragement.[/QUOTE]

you just need a bloody drink and just wait the storm through.

I am going through a dark moment too, but life is like that, its painful and when you go through pain and hurt, loss you realize what's important to you and who matters and who doesn't.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Her friend also WL told me she knew she has 2 bf 1 Singapore and 1 Taiwan.
in short, she is f..king behind your back
in short, she s..k, she blow once u turn your back go home
in short, u pay her $, but her gifts thinking u r her only one
in short, u are kam lang
Old 17-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Danny dude, don't get tempted into feeling sorry for this woman. She was the one who dumped you for the Taiwanese guy and in doing so, she has shown her true character. As well as how much you actually mean to her.

If you want my advice, it is to delete her away from your life today. Too much time has been wasted on her - 3 years bro. Stop contacting her or her family. And wtf man why are you trying to contact the Taiwanese guy's friends? Too much drama. And you'll be tempted to take her back whenever you think about the good times you've had. Just remember - it was in the past, and she is no longer the person you fell in love with.

On that note, try not to fall in love with FLs anymore. This is not a fairy tale. Yes, some good-hearted people exist among their ranks, but these are few and far in between. Most of them are hardened mercenaries who have started selling sexual favors from a young age. They do not make good life-long partners. Too many sad stories out there. Don't be another one dude.

Good luck.
Thank you so much bro peanodood1337.

You are so understanding. You can see right into how my mind is thinking. Thank you for spending time to give me advise..
Old 17-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Babe90 for your encouragement. Yes you are right that she should at least comfort me and not go away. Thank all the bro here that given me the good encouragement.
hope you are feeling better.... don't take it too hard on yourself. if u need help u can list down here and us bros can help you and can give you advice haha.. take care Dannyboy555[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro babe90 and all the bros here that help me a lot. You all don't know me but yet can listen to me , help to give advise , give encouragement for me to move on, stop me from doing silly things and never give up on me. The 3 years gf not even want to care how I felt now. ..
Old 17-08-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

I am going through a dark moment too, but life is like that, its painful and when you go through pain and hurt, loss you realize what's important to you and who matters and who doesn't.[/QUOTE]

Yes Bro, you are right . Just need to wait for the storm through.

Bro, how you manage to go thru your dark moment?
Old 17-08-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hope you are feeling better.... don't take it too hard on yourself. if u need help u can list down here and us bros can help you and can give you advice haha.. take care Dannyboy555
Thanks bro babe90 and all the bros here that help me a lot. You all don't know me but yet can listen to me , help to give advise , give encouragement for me to move on, stop me from doing silly things and never give up on me. The 3 years gf not even want to care how I felt now. ..[/QUOTE]

yes Dannyboy555 don't think too much already try think of something to distract yourself so that you will forget what happen.
Old 17-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:

I am going through a dark moment too, but life is like that, its painful and when you go through pain and hurt, loss you realize what's important to you and who matters and who doesn't.
Yes Bro, you are right . Just need to wait for the storm through.

Bro, how you manage to go thru your dark moment?[/QUOTE]

Quote:
my friend, you think this is tough.

but I can tell you losing your loved ones, those who really matter, anchored their life with you with love and commitment, losing them unexpectedly is 1000 times harder than losing a cheating, money minded, materialistic, slut and whore

I hope you learn to treasure those who matter, spend your time and money being there for them, instead of wasting time, money, tears on someone who doesn't even give 2 hoots about you and only gives you pain, hurt, sadness and betrayal

learn what matters, learn who matters.
Quote:
again I say this due to my personal and recent experiences

we are always 1 medical report away from our lives being changed. Ours and our loved ones

always do things that we will be happy about at the end of our journey.

if anyone is to think that life is tough, try talking to someone who has days to live or their loved ones.

focus on the things and people that matter, forget about those that are not worth your time
simple. already told you.

I focus on the people who really matter to me who were there for me through all the years of ups and downs, and still today love and care for me when I make mistakes and fail.
appreciate those who are always giving only care and support despite your failings.

forget those who are there only for the good times.

I think this is repeated long enough for many times.

You either get it or you don't. Decide. Stop wallowing in self pity.

You are the problem now. You are your own problem, not her. Because she has already moved on and you are not on her mind anymore. She's decided. Its time you accepted it and move on.

don't elevate her status. You are not having a dark moment. She's not a girl of any level to even be loved or seen as someone to spend your life with. Its a bloody blessing because the next guy that's with her is going to be in for a world of a pain.

A dark moment will be a loved one who passes on when you are wallowing in your pity and this girl who doesn't deserve your attention, and you bloody missed the signs that your loved one was sick

or you spend so long working for them that you missed their signs they were sick and one day you discovered that they have left even though you wanted to give them a better life by providing more.

your issue is nothing, you fell in love with someone who didn't deserved to be loved and she is not worth anymore of your time in this pit. GET UP AND GET OUT OF THIS RUT
Old 18-08-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:

yes Dannyboy555 don't think too much already try think of something to distract yourself so that you will forget what happen.
Bro babe90,
Thanks you so much. Without you Babe90 and all the bros here I think I might not able to get over it. I will following the advises that you and bros here ....
Old 18-08-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:

simple. already told you.

I focus on the people who really matter to me who were there for me through all the years of ups and downs, and still today love and care for me when I make mistakes and fail.
appreciate those who are always giving only care and support despite your failings.

forget those who are there only for the good times.

I think this is repeated long enough for many times.

You either get it or you don't. Decide. Stop wallowing in self pity.

You are the problem now. You are your own problem, not her. Because she has already moved on and you are not on her mind anymore. She's decided. Its time you accepted it and move on.

don't elevate her status. You are not having a dark moment. She's not a girl of any level to even be loved or seen as someone to spend your life with. Its a bloody blessing because the next guy that's with her is going to be in for a world of a pain.

A dark moment will be a loved one who passes on when you are wallowing in your pity and this girl who doesn't deserve your attention, and you bloody missed the signs that your loved one was sick

or you spend so long working for them that you missed their signs they were sick and one day you discovered that they have left even though you wanted to give them a better life by providing more.

your issue is nothing, you fell in love with someone who didn't deserved to be loved and she is not worth anymore of your time in this pit. GET UP AND GET OUT OF THIS RUT
Bro Shadow warrior,

You said the right thing. She already moved on,she already decided
I am not on her mind anymore. Its time i accepted it and move on.

My issue is nothing, i fell in love with someone who didn't deserved to be loved and she is not worth anymore of my time in this pit. GET UP AND GET OUT OF THIS RUT.

I don't elevate her status. I amv not having a dark moment. She's not a girl of any level to even be loved or seen as someone to spend my life with. Its a bloody blessing because the next guy that's with her is going to be in for a world of a pain.

I should focus on the people who really matter to me who were there for me through all the years of ups and downs, and still today love and care for me when I make mistakes and fail.
appreciate those who are always giving only care and support despite my failings.

AND FORGET THOSE WHO ARE THERE ONLY FOR THE GOOD TIMES

THANK YOU VERY MUCH..... MY BRO SHADOW WARRIOR
Old 21-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

love urself before u can love others .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1