The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
I'm curious about this question....

Why using wechat Nearby function can't find those china aunties, but when I msg them on wechat, they're able to receive.
Broadcast turned off
Old 30-03-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
Gaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofozlicious View Post
Was nearby again running some errands, once done, decide to head over, thinking to just check things out.

Walked bridge, then 1 round around L1, none caught my eye and then to level G. As was about to give up, saw this Indon sitting outside at the shop near the furthest exit. Her rack caught my eye. Slim petite but huge rack. Decide to engage her service.

Was brought into locked shop, simple massage then the action. Boobs were really a handful but too bad can only roam if take FJ. So yea, FJ then finish with head massage.

Boobs : D cup and above for sure
Exit to CS or Petrol kiosk?
Old 10-04-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mofozlicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaultier06 View Post
Exit to CS or Petrol kiosk?
If you are coming down from the stairs, turn left and the exit is the last one on your right.

However havent seen her since that day each time I'm there.
Old 10-04-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to take a look since I was around the area, went in from the Indian food shop side. Saw a syt came out of the room and quoted 60 for massage, went right in. Big boobs slim body, really horny and best gfe I had so far from both sg and here. Carassing my little brother before we even started the massage, after massage flipped over and told me it’s time to do the deed. Quoted 300, reduced to 200 and promised to give me a really good time. One of the best experience I had so far In the short span of my experiences in this scene
Old 12-04-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hello1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going in later. Anyone go recently? Any good shop to recommend
Old 14-04-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 5
Vivalarity is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVivalarity is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVivalarity is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVivalarity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any good ones to reco here?
Old 16-04-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hello1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna go together? Can explore together haha. PM me. Anywhere in JB also can
Old 17-04-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello1994 View Post
Anyone wanna go together? Can explore together haha. PM me. Anywhere in JB also can
I alr pm u.
Old 17-04-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 11
Shawnkim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello1994 View Post
Pm you. Interested
Old 18-04-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Went in JB alone today to run some errands and my first time visiting Merlin Tower after roaming around this page.. just sharing my experience just so I don’t forget also..

Finally found the bridge to Merlin tower, and while on the bridge there’s a PRC lady that just kept talking to me asking me to follow her to hotel room.. was dam creep out by as so faster siam towards the stairs before entering the mall.

Roam around the ground floor once.. non of the look really caught my eye except for one near the middle of the mall on the left? Malay/Indon can speak simple English to her

Looks: 7/10 (kinda my type)
Boobs: Natural C+ / B
Massage: 7/10 Kind of soft but nice, no rush for time massage head to toe
FJ: 10/10 - very horny and she was wet

Will def RTF, did raw as my little bro was thinking at that moment - was doing it with condom but as a while she rode me, so was offered raw
Old 22-04-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousieboy View Post
Went in JB alone today to run some errands and my first time visiting Merlin Tower after roaming around this page.. just sharing my experience just so I don’t forget also..

Finally found the bridge to Merlin tower, and while on the bridge there’s a PRC lady that just kept talking to me asking me to follow her to hotel room.. was dam creep out by as so faster siam towards the stairs before entering the mall.

Roam around the ground floor once.. non of the look really caught my eye except for one near the middle of the mall on the left? Malay/Indon can speak simple English to her

Looks: 7/10 (kinda my type)
Boobs: Natural C+ / B
Massage: 7/10 Kind of soft but nice, no rush for time massage head to toe
FJ: 10/10 - very horny and she was wet

Will def RTF, did raw as my little bro was thinking at that moment - was doing it with condom but as a while she rode me, so was offered raw
Commando badge conferred
Do check back after next RTF for your medal of valour citation
Old 23-04-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aeaxus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking to re-visit this area again on Thursday. Anyone want's to try out? Alternative is to look for a nice spa and have a good massage. PM me if interested!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1