The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 14
Johnnydeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnnydeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A Japanese Story---- The end of the station

Sarpok .
Old 18-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
MaiLuanGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suppork .
Old 18-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
FrancisColin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, thanks
Old 18-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Kageyama started frenching Iroha. Iroha returned with a passionate kiss. Sensing something was amiss; the man at the counter pulled both of them away. Leaving with no choice, Iroha started blowing Kageyama’s cock. Soon, Kageyama got hard enough and he started fucking Iroha. After he came, he was told to dress up and leave.

Kageyama walked out of the ‘terminal station’ hut feeling depressed and hurt that Iroha ended up in the Yakuza’s hands and there is nothing he can do to save her. He felt even worse when another man entered the hut. This would mean that man would be paying to fuck Iroha in the hut.

Soon, the day was over and the scene is now Mr Tanaka fucking the now sweaty Iroha in missionary in the wee hours at 6am. Multiple rounds of sex throughout the night. Iroha tears was flowing while Mr Tanaka was fucking her, as she was still thinking about Kageyama re-appearing and fucking her the previous night in the hut. She really missed Kageyama alot but this is the fate that she has to accept. All these was caused by her best friend Rei.
~End~

Was abit reluctant to end this story but I am thinking to start my next story soon. Hope you guys like this story and will like my next story even better.
Old 19-03-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

TS tks for the nice story, keep it up, will camp here for ur next story.
Old 19-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
TS tks for the nice story, keep it up, will camp here for ur next story.
Thank you. No problem. Suddenly felt like writing a story.... so thought of sharing here.

Sure. Do support and read my next story
Old 19-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
~End~

Hope you guys like this story.
Job well done, bro.

Sure did , esp d ending. C u over at d other thread.
Old 19-03-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Job well done, bro.

Sure did , esp d ending. C u over at d other thread.
Thank you! Glad you like the ending....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1