The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Westbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Legends of Pang Ji.

Nice start TS, waiting for updates!
Old 03-03-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Four sworn brothers , Wang Chao, Ma Han, Zhang Long and Zhao Hu, were infamous robbers who robbed travellers and then went to brothels to have food, wine , women.

While walking around the wildness in search of lone traveller, they came across the dark skin man in Chinese clothing who was carrying a stack of wood .

They waylaid the man and he stare at them fearlessly... They expected him to be kungfu expert.
Instead, he stood firmly lectured them loudly to be good and upright.
They move closer towards him, he still stood firmly , lecturing them, and get punch by one of them. He fell. Four of them laughed ..He stood up , lecturing them. He was knocked unconsicous..

They dragged him to the bushes and search his clothing, no taels.
One of them got an idea. Wang Chao: look at his skin colour. why don't he make money for us?
Zhao Hu : how?

Wang Chao: dressed him up as caveman and chained him up and put him in cage. and we charge money for people to see savage man.

Zhang Long Zhao Hu, and Ma Han: good ideas.

They began to strip him naked and dress him in leopard skin, make his hair shabby. and caged him .

They began walking and calling people to came and see savage man.
All of them pay to see.

Savage man , speaking in fluent Chinese: folks, don't listen to those people, they are robbers who robbed people, report to Ya Men ! Report to Ya Men!

People don't care and they pay money to see him.
One asked " can you ask this Ye Ren (Savage) to perform some trick for us to see? we are willing to pay more to see some performance.

3 of them ,Wang Chao, Ma Han, Zhao Hu, began to use pole to poke him and he dodged and shouted at them to be upright and do goods for country and that our country was facing invasion from northern barbarians..

People clapped hands and paid some money..

Next day, they bring the cage to town again to make money.

A few horse riders passing by ..

One person : Zhan Zhao , go and find out what is going on.

He is none other than Eight Prince who travel incognito to see how people doing..

Zhan Zhao seeing the man in dark skin who scream at people in chinese not to give money to scammers.

Zhan Zhao: Who are you?

the reply came , "Bao Zheng"

Zhan : why your skin so black ? are you suffering from some illness?

Bao: no, i was born like that. I am healthy and can work..

He ordered four brothers to free him. they refused and they fought..
four of them fell on the ground as they were no match for Zhan Zhao.

Then many men arrived bearing swords, surrouding the four men, and Eight Prince appear showing his token , people was shocked and knee down , greeting ' Your Highness..''
Bao Zheng was surprised to see Eighth Prince.

He was freed and knee down.

Eighth Prince look at his face and noticed there was a crescent shaped mole on his foreskin , upon conversation ,found him well learned and upright.

He asked Bao Zheng" why don't you consider sitting for Imperial Examination so that you can serve our country?"
Bao Zheng " but , Your Highness, look at my appearance.''

Eighth Prince: I will arrange for you to sit for Imperial examination.''
Then he look at Wang Chao , Ma Han , Zhang Long , Zhao Hu.
he admonise them and threatened to have them beheaded.

All four bowed , begged for forgiveness.

Bao Zheng : forgive them, Your highness. They are victims of circumstance..
All of them ,Eight Prince, Zhan Zhao, four brothers were surpised and touched by Bao Zheng's gesture.
Four brothers then kneeled before Bao Zheng , begged for forgiveness and explained that their stalls were set on fire by corrupt magistrate who demand money as bribes..
Bao Zheng : those corrupt magistrates must be dealt with !
Eight Prince was impressed by Bao Zheng sense of justice..
Zhan Zhao: those four of you, you waited on Mr Bao and serve him.

All four of them:yes ! yes! we will do that.

Then they kneel before Bao Zheng.. asking them to accept them

Bao Zheng accept and they act as his bodyguard as he walk to capital.

At capital, Eighth Prince provide accomodation for Bao Zheng so that he can study for examination.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your updates TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Wang Chao, Ma Han, Zhang Long and Zhao Hu were given the position of junior soldiers under Zhan Zhao. 4 of them carried out duties and trained hard under Zhan Zhao's guidance.

As for Bao Zheng, he studied hard , and Eighth Prince visited him occassionally to see how he progressed as well as seek his opinions on current affairs. Upon listening to his view on current affairs and Law of Songs, the Eighth Prince was impressed and convinced that this swathy man would be good official and urged him to do well in Imperial Examinations so that he would recommended him to Emperor for Perfertorial post.

As for Gongsun Ke, he was introduced to Grand Tutor Pang by Feiyan.
Grand Tutor impressed by his intelligence and medicial knowledge and hope to use him for future domination of Song Court.

Pang Yu, paid the visit to his former home town and overseas the secret mining operations and saw many people being whipped to work faster. He was indifferent to their cries.

Pang Yu loved to see exotic animals from Northern and Northeast regions.
He saw female panda cats with little kittens sucking tits. and panda kitten lying on the side , realised that it died recently.
He thought hard and knew what to do with dead kitten. He preserved it and took them to Pang Manor in capital city.
He told his father of the plan. His father approved it .
(remember the story- Li Mao Huan Tai Zi?)

Concubine Pang was bored with fruits and wine served occassionally 3 times daily and Emperor was busy with state affairs, and when he is tired, his priority is to visit Empress Li to see her and asked for her well being. He read daily report on her health from Imperial Physicians.

One day, Empress Li invited Concubine Pang to her palace, for a dinner, and Emperor arrived and both of them greeted him, Empress stood and lowered her head, while Concubine Pang had to lower her legs and bowed to Emperor because she was low grade Concubine. (3rd grade only)

Emperor fixated his eyes on Empress Li, asking for well being and both of them held hands and walk side by side to see flowers, fishes, Concubine Pang walked few steps behind them, she was jealous of Empress Li and cannot wait to get rid of her asap.

Next day, she summoned Grand tutor Pang to her palace.
Grand Tutor Pang kneeled and bowed to his daughter .
Then she threw tanturm and her father pacified her.
Concubine Pang: I cannot wait to see her die soon.
Grand Tutor assured that he was working hard to get rid of Empress Li..
and that he wanted to dominate Song Court as soon as possible.

Grand Tutor at his manor, asked Gongsun Ke ''what medicine cause insanity?"

Gongsun Ke bewlidered by his questions, explain accordingly.

Grand Tutor Pang then instructed his servant to buy medicine...

Concubine Pang was bored because she cannot go anywhere she want ,she missed her old days.
She decided to seek thrills by asking one enunch and maiden to come to her bed room

She asked junior enunch to remove his pants as she wanted to see his front hole (enunch got no penis as his penis was removed surgically to prevent raping of females in Inner Palace.)

Maiden was shocked and asked to leave.
She was ordered to stay and watch.

Concubine Pang to junior enunch : wat are you waiting for? do it immediately.."
He lowered his pants unwillngly and slowly.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
Megawati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!!
Old 04-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Junior Enunch felt ashamed as Concubine Pang examined his region and he cried ( he got more Yin than Yang in his body, therefore he behave effeminately.)
Maiden looked as her mistress examined his lower part of his body..

Concubine Pang then used her finger to circle around the region in which his penis was cut off. Enunch close his eyes, as she told him whether he felt aroused that he wished to fuck girls.
He refused to answer as he was not to entertain any evil thought about fucking.

He was pressed repeatedly for his answer as she rubbed the region hard.
He said yes... yes..

Then she turned to Maiden , asking her to remove her top.

Maiden cried and shook her head.
Concubine Pang pressed her on..

Maiden remove her top bearing her breasts. Enunch stared at her breasts. and wish to fuck her but how? he got no penis..
Concubine asked him to caress her breasts.

Maiden stood and cried as her breasts was caressed by enunch.
Cocubine then asked him what was the feeling?
Aroused? He nodded.
Maiden was asked to kneel before him, to lick the region and Concubine Pang spread his legs and also open his clothes to caress his nipples.
Enunch felt aroused and later his juice flow out of the hole.
Concubine asked both of them how they felt.
They were feeling horny...

Concubine gave them bananas .. and see the banana shape , gave her idea.

She would asked someone to make wooden banana.

and asked them to come again..

Then she asked enunch about Enunch Guo Huai life..

then she heard about Guo Huai sad life , and wished to fuck woman and visit his mother grave. and how his uncle sold him to palace to feed his gambling habit..

She decide to help Guo Huai so that he would aid her and Pang family in achieving their goal..
Old 05-03-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

very nice sharing bro, keep it going.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Bai Yutang entering Ho Pang Town, dressed as a civilian from other town, seeking new home to start his own stall selling food.

Town yamen constable in charge of registering, observed him, fit and tall, young man. after registering, he left, constable send hand signal to plaincloth agent standing nearby, meaning he should work in secret mine.

While having a drink, three men sat on table next to him, observing him.

when he left the inn, three men waylaid him but he won't fight as not to reveal his fighting capability.

He was taken to jungle, where he saw minings of golds, inhumane treatment of people who was in chains.

He was chained and given equipments and told to begin work. As he surveyed the enviroment, it was not hard for him to escape and report back to Di Qing.

Meal time, he and others were given food not fit for consumption , he can take harsh treatment because he was marital art expert and well trained military officer.
Then , he and others were told to go deeper underground to dig more.

One of them suffered malnutrion as he work many days and he fainted. he was whipped and kicked. Bai Yutang was indiginant but he restrained himself as his mission was top priority.

Meanwhile, at the court, officials were debating about what to do with Liao threat and demands.

Pang and Eighth Prince debated furiously before Emperor.
Eighth Prince preferred strenghtening border with cannons and archers.
Pang preferred to go to Liao State to negotiate.
Emperor, after much thinking, made Pang special envoy to go to Liao..
Old 05-03-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

gonna set up my camp here for more nice updates, nice story TS.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Pang Ji set off to Liao State , in a sliver sedan chair with his retinue of soldiers.

2 weeks later, he met the Liao ruler, Yelu Hong..
Yelu Hong demand this and that and Pang Ji attempt to pacify and told him he was the sole owner of the gold mine and he can offer to give them superior gold ,and enlisted his help in dominating Song court. If he succeed in his plan, he would get puppet emperor to rubber stamp approval, and sent tribute to Liao State, thus Liao State would be Overlord of Song China..
but for the time being, Liao State must cease war with Song China.
Yelu Hong , after much thinking, agreed with Pang Ji..

Meanwhile, Bai Yutang managed to free himself of chain with his qigong. He walked slowly and exit out of the mine as security was lax because miners are weak, cannot escape, and nobody knew of mining operation deep in forest. Miners dare not escape because their familes were watched by Pang's men. They were unaware that their families were killed during Emperor's stay and they don't know that their junior governor was now Imperial Father in Law.

Bai Yutang ate wild fruits and small animals in the jungle , before heading back to his own camp and rest before he went to Di Qing and report the mining operations.
Di Qing ,upon learning , was furious that such matters were not report to Song Court and pigeoned to Eighth Prince.

Pang Niang Niang, (Pang Huiyan) summoned Enunch Guo Huai,and asked him to change into soldier uniform and followed her.

Guo Huai was puzzled and he changed into soldiers uniform, and be part of retinue to travel.
Pang Niang Niang told sedan bearers to go to certain place. and soldiers followed sedan..

Upon reaching the place, Concubine Pang discreetly told Guo Huai to follow her..
There , Guo Huai saw his mother grave. He knee down and weeped like a lady, calling mother.. mother..

After a while, Concubine Pang asked Guo Huoi to follow her back to the palace.

Guo Huai thanked Concubine Pang and inquired how she knew..
Concubine Pang smiled wryingly.
and asked her palace madien Hou Zhu to come over..
Old 06-03-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
MeLuvBoobies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more
Old 06-03-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story very much... share more soon pls.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Hou Zhu arrived when she was summoned by Concubine Pang.

Hou Zhu kneeled before Concubine Pang and Eunuch Guo.

Concubine Pang: Guo Huai, what is her breast size?

Guo Huai looking at Concubine Pang , shocked: Your Ladyship...Your Ladyship..

Hou Zhu feeling bushed..

Concubine Pang: do you want to be real man?

Guo Huai: but ... YOur Ladyship....

Concubine Pang: Hou Zhu, remove your top..

Hou Zhu, shocked, : no....no....Your Ladyship..... no..sobbb

Guo Huai , looking at Concubine Pang.

Concubine Pang: HOU ZHU!!!! better do as you are told..
Hou Zhu , thinking of her poor family to feed, relutanctly remove her top. revealing her D-cup breasts with large brown nipples.

Concubine Pang, smiled at Guo Huai, then grabbing his groin area, which shocked him.

Pang: you felt excited ? do you want to fuck her?

Guo Huai: what are you trying to do, Your Ladyship?

Pang: I am giving you an opportunity to behave like a real man.

(Turning to Hou Zhu) you, put down his pants.

Hou Zhu kneel before Concubine, begging her not to give instruction, threatening to commit suicide.
Pang: go , go and die.. I will send my men to arrest your family and torture them.

Hou zhu weeping, weeping, crawling towards Guo Huai, pulling down his pants , revealing patched up region where penis was supposed to be..

Hou zhu was told to lick the region..

Pang observed Guo expression..

after a while, Pang asked Hou zhu to stand up and kiss his lip.

and asked Hou Zhu to remove his robe.

Pang later, asked Houzhu to spread her legs and then asked Guo to insert wooden banana into her vagina.

and then Pang help to position another end to Guo's region between his legs.

and push him in , which caused Hou Zhu to moan sexily..

Guo began to do in and out..

after sometimes, Houzhu cries over her loss of virginity.

Pang then gave her gold tael and sternly told her to keep mum about that.
Hou zhu then ran off...

Pang : Guo Huai, do you feel great? If I am Empress, I would reward you handsomely. will you be competely at my services?
Guo Huai: yes, yes,Your Ladyship..

At court, enunch came running to info Emperor Zhenzong : Liao had withdrawn forces . He was happy but Eight Prince was uneasy..

At night, Eighth Prince return to his palace and received pigeon from Di Qing, and read. He was furious and write letters back to Di Qing.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whitney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice TS, please continue
Old 07-03-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

very nice read, great updates bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1