The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All massage spa have to closed by 10.30pm from tomorrow 1 march ?

Time to make 30 hj with autoroam everywhere and not let them chop 80 hj with autoroam hahahah
Old 23-03-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Phsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by horneemeeh View Post
Time to make 30 hj with autoroam everywhere and not let them chop 80 hj with autoroam hahahah
I have always been paying $30 HJ with autoroam. To all Bros pay only $30 for HJ. Do not spoil market.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phsha View Post
I have always been paying $30 HJ with autoroam. To all Bros pay only $30 for HJ. Do not spoil market.
I'm in the mix btw 30 / 50 . Depending on location. Recently a lot bs saying 80
Old 23-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Phsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by horneemeeh View Post
I'm in the mix btw 30 / 50 . Depending on location. Recently a lot bs saying 80
The most common one is they will quote $80 HJ with autoroam. Yesterday got one even quote me HJ $100 with autoroam, $80 HJ for no touching. She thinks I'm a carrot head and I decide not to let her earn by not taking up any service. This greedy bitch deserves it.
Old 23-03-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr888 View Post
i’m done with work for the month of march oledi, haha! :d got plenty of spare time on weekdays to cheong for the rest of the month. Anyways i can only romp with my gems in the day because my evenings and nights are reserved for busty bonanza
大爷你真棒。。。。。。 那小女子肯定欲仙欲死了
Old 23-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
大爷你真棒。。。。。。 那小女子肯定欲仙欲死了
PRC MLs very good at acting one. All for show leh, haha! That’s why it’s no surprise that out of the 12 gems currently on my portfolio, only 2 are from Cheena. Malaysian girls beat them hands down in all departments any time
Old 27-03-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
PRC MLs very good at acting one. All for show leh, haha! That’s why it’s no surprise that out of the 12 gems currently on my portfolio, only 2 are from Cheena. Malaysian girls beat them hands down in all departments any time
bro, i like your negotiation skill... straight to the point. you da man
Old 27-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
What is cheena?
Old 27-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
What is cheena?
Hmm.... erm chinese?
Old 31-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 20
garagez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phsha View Post
The most common one is they will quote $80 HJ with autoroam. Yesterday got one even quote me HJ $100 with autoroam, $80 HJ for no touching. She thinks I'm a carrot head and I decide not to let her earn by not taking up any service. This greedy bitch deserves it.
This is the way, i come across too , i quickly put on my pants n shirt and said big NO and quickly left no deal even tho she wants to bargain
Old 02-04-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 13
Angry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: All massage spa have to closed by 10.30pm from tomorrow 1 march ?

Hey bro, why outside market is 100-120 an hour but you give 125 per hour?? 2 hours should reduce to 180 or max 200 ma. Lol. That ML still earn additional $$.

Quote:
Seems like current times are really bad for many MLs. According to Dongbei Dualiap many of her regulars are staying away or have gone silent.... scared shit by the raids. Business has whittled down to a trickle these days. Not just her, it’s the case for other MLs she knows as well.

Soooo.... finally managed to jio this Manchurian Chick Dongbei Dualiap for our virgin outcall this afternoon, heh heh! She is the only one amongst my gems who refused to go on outcall fucks previously. But times have changed as she has come round to accept that it’s the only way to keep her regulars... because no one in their right mind will go see her at her joint now, haha!

Humped & banged Dongbei Dualiap for over two hours this afternoon. Her body is almost exactly like that of JAV star Ayumi Shinoda - slim waist, skinny arms, slender legs, bouncy ass & fair skin.... yummy slurp slurp! This woman gets uncontrollably wild & uninhibited once she gets horny... a truly unforgettable sexxion with this former KTV girl and her double DD rack just now. Need to find time for another sexxion with her next week, heh!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1