The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
peach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
It is not, just there are many different checking groups. You might have happened to cross path with another in the same group. It happens. Normal.

Should see the laughable records on my number sometimes.

Anyway, don't go west lah. High risk and large crowds.
You r right bro,should stick woth Laura or Anqi.... New ML nowadays very hard to find liao....
Old 19-03-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by peach boy View Post
You r right bro,should stick woth Laura or Anqi.... New ML nowadays very hard to find liao....
Moon and Tian Niu are good keeps as well. They are both already quite sought after.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
I'm pretty sure it's people zap you because you want reveal but bo ji reveal. Points worth nothing. You go find a whore or go McDonald's tell the auntie you have 6000 points on Singapore Bike Forum, ask can discount or not both will also ask if you are IMH one.

I can show you my point history, I gave bad MR for many before, AP or not also don't care. The points still come in like free one, my McDonald auntie still never give discount.
Hahaha. Good one bro.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
peach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Moon and Tian Niu are good keeps as well. They are both already quite sought after.
Moon n Tian Niu so hard to book as timing all pack that time....
Old 19-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Besides miyuki who is hard to book, who does good HDLY and is SYT with nice body?
Old 19-03-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Okok bros, jus reveal after hearing so many comments.....Avoid at all costs...

http://sglonelyguys.net/apple-massage/
No need scare lah. Since already post MR might as well put down the name or link. At most kenna zapped.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So the dogs are a dead giveaway ... To whom? So the warning is to those who already have been there and experienced her less than satisfactory services? What for, too late liow.

Aren't warnings for those who haven't tried and are unsuspecting? If so, then expose the name and put link to warn. If not what's the use? Sorry but his FR warning totally useless.
The MR wasn't posted by me, so how am I supposed to give any warning when it could be a different ML we are referring to?

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 19-03-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
I wasn't even the one who posted the MR, please look through the posts before you even comment
I know you didn't, that's why I wrote "his fr". Anyway, if I offended... apologies, my bad.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okok bros, jus reveal after hearing so many comments.....Avoid at all costs...

http://sglonelyguys.net/apple-massage/
Good on you dude.
Old 19-03-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I know you didn't, that's why I wrote "his fr". Anyway, if I offended... apologies, my bad.
No worries, apologies for my tone too, that's why I edited my post

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 19-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nivleml deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Hi has anybody tried this Xingzi before?
Looks like a very hot MILF with a killer rack
Will appreciate any MRs from bros here.

http://sglocalmassage.org/xing-zi/
hey bro did you manage to try xing zi?
Old 19-03-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nivleml deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews on this girl?

http://sglonelyguys.net/xing-zi-massage/
Old 19-03-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Besides miyuki who is hard to book, who does good HDLY and is SYT with nice body?
Tian Niu (SLG) lor. SYT tone body, cute face, a teasing session to die for. Does a superb HDLY as well.

QC checked today during return session. Standards still consistently good.
Old 20-03-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
No worries, apologies for my tone too, that's why I edited my post
All good then *bump fist*
Old 20-03-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahaha. Good one bro.
I gave him 17 points le. Maybe one day he can claim free apple pie.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1