The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Feel free to contribute any actress or celebrity lookalikes that you guys come across. Huat ah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Updated list of Actress lookalikes. Removed those who went home. Feel free to add on!

List of Actress / Model / Celebrity/ Ex- GL Cat 150 PRC lookalike as of 15 Oct 2017

Zhi Zhi - fair Xuesha lookalike with full B rack (ex blogger and model)
Meng Lu - Taiwan artiste Xiao Tian Tian

Shan Shan - Jamie Yeo with A racks

Jia Ning - fair Yang Gong Ru / Karen Mok/ Carina Lau lookalike with enhanced full B rack

1654a
Xiao Yu - HK actress Ankie Beike / Taiwan actress 王彩桦 C rack on shapely frame

Bei Bei- Tin Pei Lin / departed 1606 Sasa lookalike with full C racks

WH04
Zhen Zhen - youngish slight tanned Miriam Yeung 杨千嬅 with full B racks

WH12
Xin Xin - fair short Vivian Hsu lookalike with C racks

WH17
Meng Ting - slight resemblance to previous 1639 Tang Tang *

Mei You - big frame Cecilia Cheung 张柏芝 lookalike with enhanced C racks

Nana - Foyce Le Xuan
Maggi - Lin Ching Hsia
Baby - Dawn Yang

Anqi - tanned Kelly Chen 陈慧琳 / Sharon Chan 陈敏之 lookalike with C racks
Old 27-02-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Zhi Zhi 1606 (The Gong Li Lookalike)

Possibly one the best bodies in Geylang, zhi zhi is a young curvy babe in her early 20s. Think she mentioned she is from Hunan if I did not recall wrongly.

Pretty lady, reminds me a lot of a young sexy Gong Li, resemblance maybe 50 percent.

Big shoulders and her boobs I would estimate is B (sometimes almost C if she is having period).

Height again, I am not good at estimating this but she is definitely taller than 1.65.

She’s quite quiet and doesn’t chat much. But that is what makes the session more intense, it’s more of non verbal communication….. a touch, a look, hmm…

Once in the room strip off our clothes, and she started to lick my nipples while pulling down my pants.

My dick immediately rose up to meet her.

"哇!你的好棒哦!"

She naughtily licked my balls for 10-20 seconds before ushering me into the shower.

In the shower, I tried to initiate frenching. NOT SUCCESSFUL.

Other than that, generally good shower routine, rubbing my front and back of my body whilst stroking my cock.

Her behind is something great to look at, curves at all the right places. BBBJ in shower too.

On the bed, she did the usual back catbath, nothing special here. AND no AR.

However, once turned in front, I started to finger her pussy and mischievously lick her nipples whenever they got close to my face. She said, "你好坏i!”

Can feel her getting wetter.

Still no frenching though as she only allow me to suck on her lips but can’t get past the teeth.

Fucking was good, she rides well. Switch to missionary, find that her legs a bit stiff, can’t bend it backwards like some girls can? (eg xiaoyu 1654a can bend the legs all the way behind her head)

She is generally tight and best taken in doggy, as her back view is very sexy… smooth curvy bod.

What I enjoyed most was pinning her down and banging her hard and fast from behind whilst staring at her face contorting in the mirror with every hard thrust.

Also, standing doggy. DAMN. Felt like a boss fucking my secretary hard for not doin her work properly. SHIOK AH…

Finally got 5 seconds of French as she was closing in on orgasm, before she came to her senses and shut her mouth again. Well, better than zero.

Did not get French in subsequent sessions.

This girl is great if you are OK with no French and no AR.

I highly recommend just for her sexy looks and body, and if you like Gong Li type of look

Certainly worth it if you are at 1606 and can't wait for the other busy ang pais, especially if you are into curvy girls like me, then this is a must try at least ONCE.

Old 03-03-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Idioticdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows a shu Qm look alike?met one 2 weeks ago @wh04
Old 03-03-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idioticdick View Post
Anyone knows a shu Qm look alike?met one 2 weeks ago @wh04
Oh? Who?
Old 13-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

She’s a sweet petite (below 1.6m weighing less than 50 kg)Eurasian-looking holly Marie combs (piper in charmed) lookalike (60 percent resemblance) with no FR in this forum.

Who is this cat 150 PRC hidden gem with no FR in the forum?

To find out, just need 14 different brothers with power of 14 (same as mine, haha) and above to reply here in the next 14 days with this message:

“BronzeGod’s actress thread is number 1! Give us the charmed hidden gem!”

And the name with a brief FR will be revealed.

Easy boh? Huat ah!

Old 13-03-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays is there any Liu YiFei or Tang Wei lookalike? Thanks in advance for the heads up! I don’t expect much, 20% resemblance will do in terms of looks and physique. My tool will go to flaccid mode by default if the whore is short and plump/meaty. Years ago there was a Tang Wei lookalike in 54A. If my memory serves me well, her work name was Fei Fei.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-03-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Nowadays is there any Liu YiFei lookalike? Thanks in advance for the heads up! I don’t expect much, 20% resemblance will do in terms of looks and physique. My tool will go to flaccid mode by default if the whore is short and plump/meaty.
You should ask your buddy Alejandro88, wherever he is

He’s the last guy that outed my Liu Yifei lookalike gem last time

Just like you, he likes to pour some cold water on other people’s taste and recommendations, especially mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
To all bruddars who PMed me recently regarding the secret wl BG is hidding from us -

Since that Bronzegourd does not wanna share where is this so-called Liu Yi Fei "lookalike" from, she is Ling Ling from L2041. IMHO, BG has over-rated her! I dun think she looks like Liu Yi Fei. My advice is, try her once if you are curious as I doubt u would RTF considering her svc level and her looks actually no big deal to me at least!
Old 13-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
She’s a sweet petite (below 1.6m weighing less than 50 kg)Eurasian-looking holly Marie combs (piper in charmed) lookalike (60 percent resemblance) with no FR in this forum.

To find out, just need 14 different brothers with power of 14 (same as mine, haha) and above to reply here in the next 14 days with this message:

Easy boh? Huat ah!

Anyway, just need 14 different brothers with power of 14 (same as mine, haha) and above to reply here in the next 14 days with this message:

And the actress gem’s name with a brief FR will be revealed.
Old 14-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Easy boh? Huat ah!

Dont find any charm on this angmo charbo, backpage got many prettier than her. Your taste so so cannot make it.
Old 14-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
Dont find any charm on this angmo charbo, backpage got many prettier than her. Your taste so so cannot make it.
I know right? My taste so lousy until got more than 600,000 views to this thread I started.

Everyone has different taste. Some like chocolate, some like vanilla, some like strawberry. Some don’t even like eating ice cream and prefer a hot bowl of red bean soup for dessert.

No need to judge other people’s taste. Unless you are...
Old 14-03-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just like you, he likes to pour some cold water on other people’s taste and recommendations, especially mine
I didn’t ask you and my question wasn’t directed at you to begin with. No one pointed a revolver at you to reply to me. So are u gonna ask your buddies and get your clones to zap me to moderation like what you were trying to do to 123hu?

Quote:
I know right? My taste so lousy until got more than 600,000 views to this thread I started.

Folks who viewed your page doesn’t mean these folks are keen in your taste but maybe curious as to what you were up to actually. They may also find your action very entertaining and laughable like a .....

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Everyone has different taste. Some like chocolate, some like vanilla, some like strawberry. Some don’t even like eating ice cream and prefer a hot bowl of red bean soup for dessert.

Your recommendation always failed me.
Old 14-03-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Amo33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Your girls all big cheekbone and broad shoulders.
Old 14-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
Your girls all big cheekbone and broad shoulders.
I dont mind big size girls if she provide me raw as a trade-off.
Old 14-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I didn’t ask you and my question wasn’t directed at you to begin with. No one pointed a revolver at you to reply to me. So are u gonna ask your buddies and get your clones to zap me to moderation like what you were trying to do to 123hu?

Folks who viewed your page doesn’t mean these folks are keen in your taste but maybe curious as to what you were up to actually. They may also find your action very entertaining and laughable like a .....
Oops! Then I read wrongly. Sorry dai kor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1