The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Newsflash!!

3 gals from 2060 notably Fei Er, Ling Yang n Ai Wei supposedly joining 1654A due to sudden demise of the auntie at 2060.

the last gal Xiao Xi (2060) is joining 2831A.

Cheers
Demise as in DIED?
Old 19-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Demise as in DIED?
Bro.. haiz..i thought you English teacher lei..

Ya lah.. Demise means Died lor..
Old 19-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro.. haiz..i thought you English teacher lei..

Ya lah.. Demise means Died lor..
I not school teacher. I'm the Dean at the Geylang Academy of Whores, where I teach FRENCH.

Anyway, just wanted to clarify if you really mean she passed away or something else.

Ok, time to swing down to 1654A to see what these chicks are like.

Any worth the trouble you think? When do they start work?
Old 19-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I not school teacher. I'm the Dean at the Geylang Academy of Whores, where I teach FRENCH.

Anyway, just wanted to clarify if you really mean she passed away or something else.

Ok, time to swing down to 1654A to see what these chicks are like.

Any worth the trouble you think? When do they start work?
probably in a few days.. AV n OKTs have to do some paper work i guess.

From what i hear, Ai Wei's service is pretty good. Ling Yang don't have prior experience in the flesh trade, so she is not a service commando but if Bros like natural GFE then look for her.
Fei Er.. hmmm.. a bit bah bah, quite heavy makeup when i saw her, perhaps abt 1.6cm.

Prettiest of the lot Xiao Xi going to 2831A.

Cheers
Old 19-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
servoset is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
This not concerning any legal house.

Last Friday about 10:30 pm, what's happening at the condo along lorong 14 where last time the PRCs stand? Got many police inside the gate and many onlookers standing outside.
Old 20-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
The old woman of 2060 sicked until passed away, this HOnestkieth came in here to sprout nonsense and said a house in Lor20 kenna suspended! Even Joker88 also said the samething! OMG! I suggest u guys dun know dun try to act you know lah, pleeze!
Hey! Bro GL

I dont know when did i step on your tail, why do you keep trying to draw me into a dialogue war with you? Plz kindly read my thread and replies, i Literally ' DID NOT ' say that a house in Lorong 20 has been suspended, i just said that from certain sources, i heard that due to poor business a whore house in Lorong 20 is calling closing and that the WLs are looking out to move to other houses. Thus plz get the fact right before accusing others and do not put words that is not spoken or said into others mouth, that's diabolical and unacceptatble. Thank You!

Regards
Honestkeith
Old 20-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

Quote:
The old woman of 2060 sicked until passed away, this HOnestkieth came in here to sprout nonsense and said a house in Lor20 kenna suspended! Even Joker88 also said the samething! OMG! I suggest u guys dun know dun try to act you know lah, pleeze!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Hey! Bro GL

I dont know when did i step on your tail, why do you keep trying to draw me into a dialogue war with you? Plz kindly read my thread and replies, i Literally ' DID NOT ' say that a house in Lorong 20 has been suspended, i just said that from certain sources, i heard that due to poor business a whore house in Lorong 20 is calling closing and that the WLs are looking out to move to other houses. Thus plz get the fact right before accusing others and do not put words that is not spoken or said into others mouth, that's diabolical and unacceptatble. Thank You!

Regards
Honestkeith
Bro HK, some people dont need a reason to step on other people's tail. They just do it. So its not that u step on his, just that he likes stepping on peoples'.

Though i dont know where or how u get some facts, as this thread titled, Gossip, everyone share what they heard or know by hear say.

Then with everyones input, its up to the reader to judge for himself.
There is no reason to flame others. No reason to rage on others.

Anyone can easily say back to him, how u know she sick until die, pls dont go around spreading nonsense. right? Who is to say ur "facts" overright someone else's "facts".

Just state what u have if u want and thats it.

Some people are just too uptight in forums..
Wonder if they have a life outside here..

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Old 21-11-2012, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCisBad View Post
Bro HK, some people dont need a reason to step on other people's tail. They just do it. So its not that u step on his, just that he likes stepping on peoples'.
I wish I had a tail. I know what hole I would love to put my tail into.
Old 21-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

Quote:
KCisBad, just by looking at your siggy, one can tell you are super desperate for rep pts! Considering that u have zero contribution so far, u ought to be zapped instead!
Nah, im not the one going around angrily.

Someone who gets angry easily online makes more logical sense that he has no life outside. So forum/online life is so important that everything must work out his way. Since real life is not..
U fit this description very well.

And this double confirms it because u cant even tell my sig is a joke..
And u take it so seriously. I mean if someone really wants points, will he up a 1 pointer just to get back 1 point. ? And then wait 24 hours b4 he can up someone else? Come on..

jsparrow, tastertaster

>> Myths about sex <<
Old 21-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
u ought to be zapped instead!
Really sound like a kid.

TGL : " KCisbad, u should be zapped instead... ! Why u no contribute people still up you. Why why why!! Not fair! I contribute so much, my intel so good, all other's intel wrong. I dont tcss, why zap me!! Why why why.. "

lol..

jsparrow, tastertaster

>> Myths about sex <<
Old 21-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Any more gossip or news?

Tired of reading flaming by whoever.. boring.. dun waste the space here..
or the time of others by hafing to siff thru the war of words.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 21-11-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

now hottest news in geylang....chiongsters fighting each other over gossips
Old 22-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Newsflash!!

3 gals from 2060 notably Fei Er, Ling Yang n Ai Wei supposedly joining 1654A due to sudden demise of the auntie at 2060.

the last gal Xiao Xi (2060) is joining 2831A.

Cheers
Oops,

Apparently Ling Yang had a change of heart and she is joining 1606 instead. She cites the high standards at 1654A to be daunting n may not be able cope with the pressure.

Cheers
Old 22-11-2012, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oops,

Apparently Ling Yang had a change of heart and she is joining 1606 instead. She cites the high standards at 1654A to be daunting n may not be able cope with the pressure.

Cheers
Smart move.

too many good gals there will cause fierce competition

go to another place where u can be top but no nid fight too much is not a bad strategy.

who says GL WLs r dumb?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 22-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xab168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to know all the news around! good work!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1