The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 24-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
CHECKMATE2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

BRO, DONNO IF THIS IS SUITABLE TO PUT UP HERE. IF U ARE INTERESTED IN THIS KIND OF BDSM SUGGEST U GET REGESITER AT WWW.LAVALIFE.COM.

CHEERS.
Old 28-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
FR on Maria

Had to chance to get into a bdsm session again - called up my contact and made arrangements... I was initially supposed to get a local Chinese girl, but she wasn't free so instead I was sent a girl from Uzbekistan by the name of Maria.

She arrived a little late, but wow - as I opened the door I felt that she was worth the wait... About 1.65m tall, Maria is a slim brunette with big boobs... They look like D-cups! She came in casual wear and changed to an evil-looking leather dress and I had to help her zip up cos her boobs were practically spilling out... And her legs - slim, long and smooth.... Well, she was wearing black stockings as I requested so they were smooth... Face-wise, an exotic look that can be expect of an Uzbek girl - she's supposed to have some Korean blood. The only drawback is that she doesn't look young. Looks about early 30s. But man, that body was designed by a sex maniac... Skin tone is tanned - more hispanic than caucasian looking.

As usual, I won't go into too much detail on the actual action. Suffice to say she's experienced, she's really into it and she's more the strict and commanding sort rather than dominant sexy siren... She's also strong and doesn't much hold back - I had marks after the session (damn, can't go spa for a couple of days!)... And she gave me quite the workout... More on that in the ratings below.

Overall, it was an enjoyable session. Comparable to the professionals I've tried in Europe, Australia and Japan. I think Evelyn is still more intuitive and more my type (sensual sexy siren), but my next target is that local Chinese girl I was initially supposed to get. That won't be for some time though - the damage is too high! Sigh, we bdsm punters get 'punished' in more ways than some might think....

Name: Maria
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Dressing: 9/10 (Black leather dress this time)
Foot/Heel Worship: 7/10 (very commanding)
Queening: N/A
Ass Worship: N/A
Punishment: 8/10 (whips)
Roleplay: 7/10 (strict and commanding yet sultry)
Strap-on play: 8/10 (she's likes it - goes hard)
Overall: 7.5/10 (strict session)
Attitude: 7.5/10
Damage: $700 (still little expensive... )
RTF: Maybe after I have tried the other S'porean Chinese girl...
Old 29-04-2005, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
_listless is Cool - loads of Potential

where you held those bdsm session? Interested to know more detail. If you happen to have chinese female dom contact can PM me?>

thank you
Old 29-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sensation is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: FR on Maria

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
Had to chance to get into a bdsm session again - called up my contact and made arrangements... I was initially supposed to get a local Chinese girl, but she wasn't free so instead I was sent a girl from Uzbekistan by the name of Maria.

Overall, it was an enjoyable session. Comparable to the professionals I've tried in Europe, Australia and Japan. I think Evelyn is still more intuitive and more my type (sensual sexy siren), but my next target is that local Chinese girl I was initially supposed to get. That won't be for some time though - the damage is too high! Sigh, we bdsm punters get 'punished' in more ways than some might think....

Name: Maria
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Dressing: 9/10 (Black leather dress this time)
Foot/Heel Worship: 7/10 (very commanding)
Queening: N/A
Ass Worship: N/A
Punishment: 8/10 (whips)
Roleplay: 7/10 (strict and commanding yet sultry)
Strap-on play: 8/10 (she's likes it - goes hard)
Overall: 7.5/10 (strict session)
Attitude: 7.5/10
Damage: $700 (still little expensive... )
RTF: Maybe after I have tried the other S'porean Chinese girl...
Bro imom,

I salute guys like you... the damages you incurred is really NOT ON THE LOW SIDE... guess you must be making tons of money...
Old 30-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensation
Bro imom,

I salute guys like you... the damages you incurred is really NOT ON THE LOW SIDE... guess you must be making tons of money...
Well... if I was making tons of money, these FRs would be more frequent... I feel the pinch (in more ways than one!) too man, but ocassionally I gotta get this sort of action... and there really isn't much of good supply around. And they know it too - so it's sellers' market!
Old 01-05-2005, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 20
DeanPaul36 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeanPaul36 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Well... ... I feel the pinch (in more ways than one!) too man, but ocassionally I gotta get this sort of action... and there really isn't much of good supply around. And they know it too - so it's sellers' market!
Wah Lao aaa bro imom, u song tiah song tiah, si be ho ho ho leh...
Old 02-05-2005, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanPaul36
Wah Lao aaa bro imom, u song tiah song tiah, si be ho ho ho leh...
Haha... Not everyone can appreciate this sort of action lah...
Old 02-05-2005, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Agree with bro imom on this. Not many people can appreciate this sort of action.
Old 02-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sensation is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Haha... Not everyone can appreciate this sort of action lah...
Actually, I thought the money is quite a "put-off"... hmm...

For me, whatever we do, we are all pursuing the "right feeling" of that moment...

Which means in Bro imom's perspective, he must be relishing the feelings of "whippings" & whatever is in the package...

Come to think of it, the acting of the gal has also better be good, else in Bro's Imom case, he will somehow feel the pinch... 700 grand!!!

Phew!

*Can I be the gal, huh? Really good money!*

Happy hols, all!
Old 02-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensation
...in Bro's Imom case, he will somehow feel the pinch... 700 grand!!!....
700 grand?? Did I give that impression??
Old 02-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold

Sounds interesting. 700 is steep though!

I am more interested in dishing out the punishment then receiving it but I think its that much harder to find a girl willing to play along.
Old 02-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf
...I am more interested in dishing out the punishment then receiving it but I think its that much harder to find a girl willing to play along....
It's probably harder to find a WL who's willing to play along, but I think it's a lot easier to find a non-WL to play the sub than the domme... Just look at alt.com, etc and you can see the great disparity between fem subs and fem dommes....
Old 02-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Samster

alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's probably harder to find a WL who's willing to play along, but I think it's a lot easier to find a non-WL to play the sub than the domme... Just look at alt.com, etc and you can see the great disparity between fem subs and fem dommes....
I did find one semi-WL (KTV chick) who loved it. Bondage in pantyhose and spanking! Too bad I had to stop seeing her as too much attention and time (although no $) was demanded and I couldn't afford it.
Old 02-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf
I did find one semi-WL (KTV chick) who loved it. Bondage in pantyhose and spanking! Too bad I had to stop seeing her as too much attention and time (although no $) was demanded and I couldn't afford it.
You damn good... got it for 'free'... 'Free' in the $ense but sometimes demands on time are much harder to fulfill huh...
Old 02-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
You damn good... got it for 'free'... 'Free' in the $ense but sometimes demands on time are much harder to fulfill huh...
Yes, 'Free' sounds damn good at first. Thought I struck gold+oil+4D. But at the stage when the calls come in at night, during work and everything else in between, I had to make the painful choice to end it before it screws up my work and relationship.

I wouldn't mind paying her good $ for a session now, but things don't work that way. C'est la vie!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1