The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-03-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclemichelin View Post
Hi bros,
Review on Ailas after seeing positive reviews from fellow bros here.
http://sglonelyguys.net/ailas-massage/

Here's my humble fr:

My experience differs much from the other bros here,I suspect I got switched with someone else.

Looks:4/10. Not a syt. Although pictures are blurred,I cannot see any similarities between the ml that I visited and the ad.

Body: 7/10 slim,B I guess. Could not see the abs as mentioned by the reviews.

Massage: 2/10. Throughout the session,one hand massage,busy using her phone. Gave 2 points for some effort in using strength.

Sensual: 6/10. Normal topless hj,with some teasing here and there,nothing much.

Overall: 2/10. Went in at the 45min mark,out at the 2min mark of the next hour,35min in total with 2 showers.

I highly suspect I got someone else instead of the alias that received positive reviews from the bros here.

Could any bros confirm?

Thanks
See big difference in look and age straightaway reject. Don't be stupid again
Old 18-03-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
EVeryone needs to learn how to walk away if the look doesn't suit you or the feeling not right.
You are there seeking pleasure and why would you continue and then start whining online when you can make the decision to leave
Old 18-03-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mussang123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, is xiaohan still at Outram?
Old 18-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bros,

Here's my humble fr:

My experience differs much from the other bros here,I suspect I got switched with someone else.

Looks:4/10. Not a syt. Although pictures are blurred,I cannot see any similarities between the ml that I visited and the ad.

Massage: 2/10. Throughout the session,one hand massage,busy using her phone. Gave 2 points for some effort in using strength.

Overall: 2/10. Went in at the 45min mark,out at the 2min mark of the next hour,35min in total with 2 showers.

I highly suspect I got someone else instead of the alias that received positive reviews from the bros here.

Could any bros confirm?

Thanks
I've also tried Ailas in the past and the my experience was also less than satisfactory. Spends a lot of time on the phone (talking to someone, not just texting) and her massage was not as good as some others made out to be (certainly not on Abby/Aries/Aimee's level). I have no doubt that her photos are hers, but I didn't find her particularly pretty.

I think it is highly unlikely that I was serviced by someone else - perhaps other bros got better service, or they haven't seen enough good MLs
Old 18-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
peach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Disappointing MR as below....her service damn poor.( That my view ) Wondering how come other field reports so good ......will not reveal her name(She earning a living) . Bro who read through will able to get the hint.
Name :A....
Room: With two little dogs running about when massage
Massage: 8/10 ( Too bad but around 10min???)
Looks:5/10 ( Confirm photoshop )
Figure: 7/10 ( B cup ,fair skin but cannot touch only can see)
Hdly/Bj:1/10 ( Just touch here n there n cap bj 1,2,3 then Hj!!!)
Hj: 1/10 ( Like robot shaking milktea bottle somemore telling time goin up soon )
Service :1/10 ( Use Hp n too many pause awaiting for her)
Rtm: 100% No. ( Rather go regular ML.....Waste my 40min session)
Damage :100 (50min so call massage n bj/hj) Beware ML lover!!!

Last edited by peach boy; 18-03-2018 at 05:13 PM. Reason: forget text
Old 18-03-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NicklessX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi new here.

My reviews for 2 ML i tried.

http://sglocalmassage.info/molly/

location: East side massage palour. Location not so discreet. Even at night there are quite a number ppl ard the area.
Room: Small
Massage: 7/10 (Did ard 20mins, I was in a rush for time but did manage to press the right areas)
Looks:8/10 (The picture from SLM looks is clearly photoshop. Can take reference from the SLG -Mo Li would be closer to expectations). But still my cup of tea.
Boobs: 8/10 (D cup for big boobs lovers)
Figure: 7/10 (have some tummy)
HJ: 5/10 (abit rough)
Service :6/10 (Uses phone quite often)
Rtm: Probably no due to location

http://sglocalmassage.info/jinjin/

Room: Large room with shower.
Massage: 9/10 (Love the massage)
Looks:6/10 (SLM photos are heavily photo shopped, if blurred better not try unless got good reviews. But still MILF looks and acceptable)
Boobs: 8/10 (D cup soft and awesome)
JG/HDLY: 8/10 (Quite good)
HJ: 8/10
Service :8/10 (Likes to engage in small talk and make the atmostphere good)
Rtm: Yes
Old 18-03-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try good nuru massage? Can recommend? Nvr try before.
Old 18-03-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
MR for Nana Ex SLG/$$$$$$s no.110

Saw her good reviews and since Carol not replying then decided to give it a go and texted NaNa. Reply came after awhile and I got an early time slot.

Location was pretty convenient except for parking, bros driving there and are new to the area do take note. She’s sharing the apartment with another room mate until the next month.

Reached there and received a call from her to go up, a slim petite lady that looks exactly like her picture welcomed me in. Pre Milf was about right, she’s like the next door neighbour’s lonely Wife that I fantasized about. Totally my cup of tea.

She proceeded to stripped down to her lingerie and I started getting a huge hard on, that red tight panty she has on her was mesmerising. Her body was pretty toned for her age especially when she’s standing, I think I saw abs on her. Boobs are just an handful and definitely not for huge knockers fan.

I buried my boner on the bed lying faced down to start the massage, not even a small moment of awkwardness, don’t even need to break ice. She holds a great conversation(in mandarin of course) and we were clicking very well.

She will go about explaining the Massage 101 dictionary on the parts she was massaging. To be honest I totally catch no balls, since my motive there wasn’t for massage in which I’ve made it known to her to get more “play” time. In any means her massage wasn’t even bad at all, it was very good. My sore shoulders were feeling great when typing this MR, it’s packed with good strength and technique.

Occasionally she will teased me with words and arouse me with brushes on the butt, best part is that she’s massaging me with her kneeling either beside or infront of me, to catch a better glimpse of that pussy under the red linen. That’s arousing me to no end.

After half an hour of “torment” it’s finally time for main dish. She started with an AR with me lying face down. That tongue was sending me to heavens. Flipped over after awhile and she slowly buried my entire shaft into her mouth, it was slow,warm and with great suction then followed by deepthroats that will end me soon after.

We ended in 69 with us pleasuring each other and the biggest load I ever shot in a mouth, it’s been very long since I had that huge explosion after visiting Carol. She was very wet down south and her reaction to me pleasuring her was so satisfying, not feeling commercial at all.

If I were to categorised Carol’s style as fast and furious then NaNa would be the slow drug addiction which I wished would never end.

Bros that don’t mind Pre Milfs, are sick of waiting for sms that never replies and in need of a good blow. Nana is a great alternative.
whats the contact or link for this?
Old 18-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Visited SS from SLG

http://sglonelyguys.net/shuang-shuang-massage/

Looks: 7/10 (Not SYT for sure, mature looking, won't reject at least for me)
Massage: 10/10 (She meant business, got her own massage bed)
Sensual: 6.5/10 (Her HDLY was damn good, but lacking playability as she sat on the massage bed to do the deed, can't reach to roam her)

RTM: If I need a good massage
Old 18-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hi bros,

Here's my humble fr:

Could any bros confirm?

Thanks
Did she put on air freshener and a disposable sheet on the bed?
Experience sounds quite different from mine
Old 18-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
I've also tried Ailas in the past and the my experience was also less than satisfactory. Spends a lot of time on the phone (talking to someone, not just texting) and her massage was not as good as some others made out to be (certainly not on Abby/Aries/Aimee's level). I have no doubt that her photos are hers, but I didn't find her particularly pretty.

I think it is highly unlikely that I was serviced by someone else - perhaps other bros got better service, or they haven't seen enough good MLs
Thanks for the feedback bro. Been skeptical of new bloods these days. Tried a few and it seems to be all towards negativity. End up RTM to the more consistent experienced MLs.

Developed a habit to steer off extreme popularity. Difficult to find the hidden gems in the field these days though.
Old 19-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach boy View Post
Disappointing MR as below....her service damn poor.( That my view ) Wondering how come other field reports so good ......will not reveal her name(She earning a living) . Bro who read through will able to get the hint.
Name :A....
Room: With two little dogs running about when massage
Massage: 8/10 ( Too bad but around 10min???)
Looks:5/10 ( Confirm photoshop )
Figure: 7/10 ( B cup ,fair skin but cannot touch only can see)
Hdly/Bj:1/10 ( Just touch here n there n cap bj 1,2,3 then Hj!!!)
Hj: 1/10 ( Like robot shaking milktea bottle somemore telling time goin up soon )
Service :1/10 ( Use Hp n too many pause awaiting for her)
Rtm: 100% No. ( Rather go regular ML.....Waste my 40min session)
Damage :100 (50min so call massage n bj/hj) Beware ML lover!!!
The "dogs" is a big giveaway, there should be only 1 ML that has dogs in her room during massage. I had a less than satisfactory session with her previously too

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 19-03-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
No point to keep reminding such people.
Worse than kids.
Old 19-03-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
bottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post

Let me just tell a story.
Years ago, I saw this chio Syt Ml on one stable (closed) and decided to try her out.
What I got is a MILF with drooping bust, a slightly flabby tummy and sagging butt.
There is no doubt that the photo I saw was her, only thing is, it was taken at least
10 to 15 years ago. Technically, it isn't a hoax but nevertheless, you'll feel cheated
and indignant. So, if they blurred out the face, who's to refute that it is not the
actual person in the photo.
That, my friend, is the art of advertising.
(You get something that is different from what you saw, and yet, you can't
demand refund, only thing you can do - kpkb to anyone who is willing to listen.)

PS: Lets just hope that more bros will be willing to share their "not so good" experiences here. Afterall, this is a brotherhood of cheongsters, isn't it?
Old 19-03-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bros,

Here's my humble fr:

Could any bros confirm?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Did she put on air freshener and a disposable sheet on the bed?
Experience sounds quite different from mine
My guess is that there is another ML taking over her phone after 7pm. Since she ends work at 7pm ?

My experience with her was very average, she didn't touch her phone much and i never RTM-ed but it was not as bad as this bro experienced.

Air freshener and a disposable sheet ? sounds like Cara lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1