The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 15
Spawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud of
Re: Msia Gal came SG ktv work gets contacts and try to sell overpriced products. Care

Up for bros who hasnt seen this post yet.

Cheers all and keep your pocket safe. lol

Bros Who has upped me. Thanks a lot.! Will return once recover.!!
Old 18-03-2018, 04:40 AM
Samster

Spawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud of
Re: Msia Gal came SG ktv work gets contacts and try to sell overpriced products. Care

Up for bros who hasnt seen this post yet.

Cheers all and keep your pocket safe. lol

Old 18-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Should report her to the police.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

im not sure whether she can be reported to the police.
afterall, it's an agreement between buyer-seller.
it's buying fr a 3rd party, not the direct website i guess?
so dunno if can say it's a scam. it's juz like buying fr sites like carousell.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-04-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Yup, You cant. Its willing buyer.......i just wanna let bros here know so wont kana scam by her.

And i did found another seller who is selling at 138 RM instead of 158 SGD.

Old 12-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1980 View Post
Yup, You cant. Its willing buyer.......i just wanna let bros here know so wont kana scam by her.

You can report if what she is selling is medical related stuff since she isn't authorised merchant.
Old 12-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks bro for alerting us.
If she cannot be charged, at least we can siam her.
Men are probably smitten by her looks, small head overrule the big head when buying.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 16-04-2018, 08:58 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I came to know this Msia gal from China Doll 3 mths back. After she went back she was posting those slimming products on her wechat moments.

As my tummy was getting larger from all the time sitting in front of the comp...lol. i decided to ask her how much was the product she was selling.

What she told me:

SGD 138 per box.

What i found out:

RM 168 per box.

Same korea product. From msia. I dont know if any bros here came to know about her. But if you did buy the product at SGD 138 you totally being scammed by her.
Errr TS.... thanks for the awareness .. as I was reading your post I noticed u wrote u asked her what is she selling yourself..

She didn't force you into buying or spamming your WeChat I guess?

As for the pricing difference, I will say is willing buyer and willing seller.

She can even sell in USD or GBP. Why not? From Malaysia and must sell in RM?

I do not think this is scam...

Just like people go Lido or Central.. girls just to sit with u and u have to pay $300-500 vs China doll or club jade...you also cannot say those high end ktv as overpricing their tipping...

Anyway I do not know this girl at all yah... just commenting based on your posting only...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-04-2018, 09:01 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
She is selling via wechat and item she did courier to the buyer and hence there is wrong bro.

Those carousell scam is they take your $ and Mia without sending you those item.

They have intend to cheat and that it's different.

Pricing higher you cannot say scam or cheat mah

And how to report police? Report her for charging her product in SGD when product should have been cheaper in RM?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-04-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Does the Korean product works for you? Not easy to slim down u less u go 81 exercise a lot
Old 13-05-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Errr TS.... thanks for the awareness .. as I was reading your post I noticed u wrote u asked her what is she selling yourself..

She didn't force you into buying or spamming your WeChat I guess?

As for the pricing difference, I will say is willing buyer and willing seller.

She can even sell in USD or GBP. Why not? From Malaysia and must sell in RM?

I do not think this is scam...

Just like people go Lido or Central.. girls just to sit with u and u have to pay $300-500 vs China doll or club jade...you also cannot say those high end ktv as overpricing their tipping...

Anyway I do not know this girl at all yah... just commenting based on your posting only...
I think you misread me. What im trying to say is that im asking bros here to be careful if ever they should meet her and if they are planning to buying any product from her to think twice.

Scam or not its also for bros here to decide. I just wanna let people know that this issue happen to me. If you wanna buy from her at that price which to me is overprice of coz i find it a scam.

If not why do you think she remove her wechat totally?

Old 13-05-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is selling via wechat and item she did courier to the buyer and hence there is wrong bro.

Those carousell scam is they take your $ and Mia without sending you those item.

They have intend to cheat and that it's different.

Pricing higher you cannot say scam or cheat mah

And how to report police? Report her for charging her product in SGD when product should have been cheaper in RM?
Yup....this i agree too. Thats why i never do such a thing as calling the police. Just a gentle reminder for bros here if ever they should come across her and wanting to buy products from her.

Of coz....if anyone should think they have deep enough pockets and wanna try get into her pants. Go ahead....lol.

Just remember to post here if anyone should able to do that. Coz she does have a CFM face.

Old 14-05-2018, 08:40 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Yup....this i agree too. Thats why i never do such a thing as calling the police. Just a gentle reminder for bros here if ever they should come across her and wanting to buy products from her.

Of coz....if anyone should think they have deep enough pockets and wanna try get into her pants. Go ahead....lol.

Just remember to post here if anyone should able to do that. Coz she does have a CFM face.
Hahaha u should just shoot on her CFM face!!

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 15-05-2018, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha u should just shoot on her CFM face!!
Haiz.....i also want ah. But.....need deep pockets.....lol Which i do not have....hahahaha. And there are always better if you keep looking....and maybe cheaper....lol

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1