The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
alo...plenty of similar stories now in sinkieland and elsewhere...

I knew of VBs supporting family and hubby just dun bother to bring money home...yes, hopeless and useless sinkees are around...

There will be always odd cases in any situations laws of probabilities

The whole big group of SBFs kakis that I all knows for many years and those that have married VBs or Puyings, none of them are like that, in fact they really became dedicated family man and dump us .........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 15-03-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Anyway I am not cuntplaining or else people like us will die lonely and deprived if I need to look towards normal Sinkie ladies.......

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
not cuntplaining but rather saying usual sob story...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The whole big group of SBFs kakis that I all knows for many years and those that have married VBs or Puyings, none of them are like that, in fact they really became dedicated family man and dump us .........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
alo alo...those successful stories will never be posted here...we only hear usual sad sob stories here...many guys are dedicated hubby and father...often is the small percentage that become juicy stories...

Old 15-03-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Ho Chi Minh

Quote:
After a 10 year hiatus I will finally return to Ho Chi Minh in April 2018!

When I stopped going the rate was VND11,600 then.
Today's best rate in Singapore is VND17,251!
Old 16-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Then faster tok more cok here
ok,ok...wil look 4 more 'banana' 2 talk abt here...lol

not mani ppl as easy 2 talk 2 like u lor....lol

Old 18-03-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Avoid Vietnam on 20 and 21 March...all entertainment activities halted...

Vietnam organizes state funeral for former premier Phan Van Khai

Flags will fly at half-mast, and entertainment activities will be halted across the country during the two-day state funeral

By Duy Khang / Tuoi Tre News March 18, 2018, 11:34 GMT+7

A state funeral is scheduled to be held for former Vietnamese Prime Minister Phan Van Khai on two days, during which his body will be laid out at the Reunification Palace in Ho Chi Minh City.

The formal ceremony has been announced by the Central Party Committee, National Assembly, state president, central government, and Fatherland Front.

It is scheduled to be held on March 20 and 21, during which the body of former PM Khai will be kept at the Reunification Palace in Ho Chi Minh City.

Local residents are able to attend the funeral from 8:00 am on March 20 until the end of March 21.

A similar ceremony will also be organized at the International Convention Center in Hanoi during the period.

At 7:30 am on March 22, the celebration of life will be carried out in both cities, which will also be aired on Vietnam Television and Radio the Voice of Vietnam.

The burial ritual will be conducted at PM Khai’s hometown cemetery in Tan Thong Hoi Commune, Cu Chi District, Ho Chi Minh City at 11:00 am on the same day.

Flags will fly at half-mast, and entertainment activities will be halted across the country during the two-day state funeral.

A 33-member funeral committee will be established and led by General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Nguyen Phu Trong.

Khai passed away due to sickness at his home in Cu Chi District at 1:30 am on March 17.

He was born on December 25, 1933 and was the country’s head of government for two consecutive tenures, from 1997 to 2002 and from 2002 to 2007.

However, he asked the National Assembly for approval to resign from his post in 2006.

He was previously the deputy prime minister during 1992-97 and chairman of the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee from 1985 to 1989.

The Party and state presented PM Khai with the Golden Star Order and the 55-year Party Membership Badge in 2014, in recognition of his dedications to the country's revolutionary cause.

Old 19-03-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
alo alo...those successful stories will never be posted here...we only hear usual sad sob stories here...many guys are dedicated hubby and father...often is the small percentage that become juicy stories...

It simply becos we are normally not interested in these "successful" stories but more interested in juicy "sob" stories

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-03-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Re: Ho Chi Minh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
After a 10 year hiatus I will finally return to Ho Chi Minh in April 2018!

When I stopped going the rate was VND11,600 then.
Today's best rate in Singapore is VND17,251!

Now then you realised what you have been missing out ah...............

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-03-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
ok,ok...wil look 4 more 'banana' 2 talk abt here...lol

not mani ppl as easy 2 talk 2 like u lor....lol

Nice gif!!!!!! now go look for doggies ones.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 19-03-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Avoid Vietnam on 20 and 21 March...all entertainment activities halted...

Vietnam organizes state funeral for former premier Phan Van Khai.

At least they are smart enuff to hold it on weekdays instead of on weekends......on weekends liao chuay......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
At least they are smart enuff to hold it on weekdays instead of on weekends......on weekends liao chuay......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Will you be there...

Old 19-03-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Ho Chi Minh

Quote:
Now then you realised what you have been missing out ah...............
Although exchange rates are more favourable now but F&B and pussy prices have also went up a lot due to inflation.

My time was during the VND500,000 Tan Binh massage shop bonks.
Tiagong some places (provided not busted yet) are now VND900,000-1 Million excluding VND200,000 entrance fees.
I'm not just outdated but 9 years outdated!
Old 19-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Vietnam Reunification Day on Monday 30 April followed by Labour Day on 1 May so Long weekend...many will travel home or holidays at places of interest...the mass exodus may start Friday 27 April...best avoid travelling in Vietnam ���� during this Long weekend...

Old 20-03-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Nice gif!!!!!! now go look for doggies ones.......
see...see...i post a pix,u onli notice the cat,nvr notice the man...lol...mus look 4 ger photo 2 post ma...

Old 20-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Will you be there...

Huh??????

To waste my annual leaves just to attend this "unknown to me" funeral?????

Ermmm unfortunately nope.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1