The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-03-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

pls do not quote who post...read boss msg below...

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...56&postcount=2

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-03-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
mutantchicken2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
u need to learn to read...another posted that Local pricing is <2k for St NOW and given that i paid 1.5-1.8k back in 2013 maybe its is you who doenst know anything abt sk
you need to horn your prata skills more...as i mentioned before you better stick to your hcm boasting instead of thailand....so who is the prata king here hahahahaha?...
Old 19-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kychin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Guys no need to start another mini war over this lah. Simply want to confirm the rates in sk now. Sure price may inflate over time but just need to confirm it with anyone who is knowledgeable to avoid being conned during next trip there. This will benefit all bros who want to go there in future. Appreciate bro snakeheads and mutantc for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken2 View Post
you need to horn your prata skills more...as i mentioned before you better stick to your hcm boasting instead of thailand....so who is the prata king here hahahahaha?...
Old 19-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneydoggie
Can i ask a Few QNS?,
I am Headed Down to Bangkok and after Seeing your Reports, Would like to See see look look at SK, Is the Chat agogo near For U or is it further out?

Also How does the Rate go there? since no LD , They start to count by HR like KTV isit?

Thanks for your Patience
Horneydoggie.......... I will reply ur PM to me here......... So u get my views and other bros view too.......... SK chionging different people different views juz like how bro snakehead pointed out the difference in ST charges at Tded99/Chat......... Personally at Tded99 last christmas i brought out a ger for ST at 2500bht inclusive of room..........

Ok answers to ur questions........
Chat and For U is about approx 100m apart......
Rate wise....... Read big bro jimfairy FR on his Chat experience recently........ For ST prices...... Read bro snakehead reply just yesterday............. If ur group are all newbie mongers or cant speak thai and with a budget in mind then don bother chionging SK thats my personal advice.......... Other bros other view..........u may or may not get carrot ........even if u know get carrot based on info provided in tis forum, u cant fight ur argument........... The PPS/MMS don understand u, u don understand them....... U oso cant read the bill cuz its in thai............but of cuz if u have tons of bahts to spare go ahead..........u have no worries of unable to pay the padded bill......... But like i said u may or may not get carrot being newbies and cant speak thai............really depends on ur luck and the PPS/MMS and gers that serve u.............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 21-03-2015, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Where is this oil massage joint?
Probably just a fictional tale. A wet day dream perhaps?
Old 21-03-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Veron04 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro need kaki to make up the number for chionging in bkk can pm me.
Clubs i got lucky in are funky villa, insanity & scratchdog
Highly recommend The Pimp
Old 21-03-2015, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Tigeroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe it was just a fictional tale

*chuckles*
Old 21-03-2015, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veron04 View Post
Any bro need kaki to make up the number for chionging in bkk can pm me.
Clubs i got lucky in are funky villa, insanity & scratchdog
Highly recommend The Pimp
Clubs like insanity and scratchdog dun really need to be lucky since it's patronized by working ladies. Hit rate as good as 80% for most girls. What u mean to make up the number can PM u? I dun get what u say
Old 21-03-2015, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 10
moscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to all
fr for bkk the pimp

about 300 per pax, drinks gold label.

girls 2100 baht first hr for those English speaking.

600 for subsequent hour.

remove top extra 900 one time fee

played till 2am.

did not bring the girls back 4000-5000 baht

headed down to soi cow boy. bar fine n everything 3000

the girl was fun, stayed till 11am in the morning
Old 21-03-2015, 08:01 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fr for bkk the pimp

pls do not start a new thread under International Section...post in existing threads...

pls read this sticky...

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=506129

I shall merged this thread to the main thread...

Old 21-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscode View Post
about 300 per pax, drinks gold label.
No head no tail... nowadays reading the thread a bit headache... a lot of guessing and words with 2 meanings.
If you talking about the pimp... provide the right FR.
Old 21-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
No head no tail... nowadays reading the thread a bit headache... a lot of guessing and words with 2 meanings.
If you talking about the pimp... provide the right FR.
he started a new thread just to share his masterpiece experience...

Old 22-03-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Went Bkk for a short trip.

AGG bars:
Nana: The scene here is much less happening than it was 6 months back when I was here.
Angel Witch: does not have full nude anymore. Most of of the time, the gals are in lingerie though they are translucent. Not much crowd also.
Rainbow 4: All gals are in bikini/lingerie. Not even topless, unlike 6 months ago when the left side should be topless. Gal quantity is still healthy but patrons also many, almost full house when I went there.
Spanky: it seems most happening AGG in Nana now. Gals went fully nude and very pro-active. Still got a gal showered nude at the left side. The place is too small for the number of patrons there. Customers got to squeeze to make room for new customers. The staffs also sibei attitude, even ask customer to leave if they find you did not buy LD after some time. Totally spoil mood.
Other AGGs, went in and took a look, mostly not as happening as 6 months ago.

Soi Cowboy: Went there after going Nana, so it is already 1am++. Much lesser patrons at that time, so I think it is unfair to compare with Nana.
Doll house: Not many customers when I went there at 1am++. I went upstair, find a SYT resting there. Bought her LD and TNN. Her bra is thin, loose and translucent, so feeling is good. She is also panties-less, can finger. Attitude is good. Can speak english. I think her name is Kea.The gals mostly dance topless.
Went to another AGG bar (forgot the name): it is Sukhumit 23 when u see baccara turn right and you will see it. Not sure if it is new as I had never come before. Went in to take a look and see the gals dancing fully nude. Most gals here dark skin and not pretty. But there is still a few which are not bad. Bot a LD for a gal and TNN. She was fully nude when sitting besides me. Also can fingering.

Saphan Kwai: First time here.
Chats: Try Chats as it seems the biggest and most popular AGG in that area. I would say the gals here are prettier than the ones I saw in Nana and Soi Cowboy. The gals danced with translucent bras and skirts without any panties and only nipple tape. A few of them purposely danced in a way that their skirt is pull up and show public hair and ass. Also got some gals who wear normal clothes sitting near the DJ. Tried to get a few lookers wearing normal clothes to sit with me. However, as I do not speak any Thai, communication is really an issue from ordering the drink/food to talking with the mamasan and the gals. In the end, gave up and left to go Nana. A question to ask senior bros here, is it a norm for the mamasan and waitress to request for tips? They ask me to give 100 bahts each to each of them, but I refuse coz I did not really enjoy myself (the syts seemed reluctant to sit with me as I did not speak Thai).

Note that all the above are across 2 nites.
Old 22-03-2015, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Went Bkk for a short

A question to ask senior bros here, is it a norm for the mamasan and waitress to request for tips? They ask me to give 100 bahts each to each of them, but I refuse coz I did not really enjoy myself (the syts seemed reluctant to sit with me as I did not speak Thai).
Good report thanks. Will post my part 2 soon.

Not a senior here but to take a stab at your question. I had some waitresses ask me for tip before even if they were not the ones to serve me. Doesn't happen everytime though. I think the more pushy ones tend to do that. I had one even ask me to buy a drink for her which I reluctantly agree to get her off my back. Mamasan not as often in my experience although it does happen.
Old 22-03-2015, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Soapy: Went to recee some of the soapy joints

Poseidon: Checked it out around 5pm++. Was very disappointed that the quantity is very limited. First flr fish tank less than 20 gals. Went to 2nd flr, also about 10 gals. Quality also not good.

Emmanuelle: Walked along Huay Kwang and went in here. Again, very disappoint quanity and quality.

Natarre: Still the best. There were about 50-70 side-liners which i can easily pick 6 or 7. Many Syts here. And they are also eager to give u eye contact and smile.

La Madame: got about 15 gals. got a few looks underage. The price is cheaper than all the above soapy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1