The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of
West Side Massage with surprise special.

First noticed this place when I was on a MRT home towards the west, location was discreet as its not on the street level. Decided to check out the place as I was in need of a new favorite haunt in the west.

Tried the place for the first time and was very satisfied with the price and skill of the masseur, but was disappointed that there was no GQ popped. Went there about 3-4 times more, with no exception, just good massage at a relatively cheap rate and the joint became somewhere I went to after a rough day at work, sorta like a pit stop on the way home for a good night's sleep.

I just about marked this place as a clean joint until a faithful night last week, I went in, requested for my regular masseur and discovered that she wasn't around. Since I really needed a massage badly, I asked the receptionist to recommend me another masseur. The new masseur came and led me into the room and I had a good look at her, was thinking to myself, hmmm she doesn't look half bad.

Massage started normally while she worked away at my shoulders and back, and I have already drifted away into dreamland when she started working on my legs. She accidentally brushed my balls a few times and I was thinking "could this really be what I think it is?" so I widened my legs as a form of encouragement. By the time she asked me to flip over I already had a huge hard-on waiting to welcome her. She looked out the window to check that the coast is clear and signaled me if I wanted a hj, I signaled back "how much?" and she held up 5 fingers. Decided to go for it and she started a hj with a blanket covering my lower body, while keeping an eye out for passerbys. I couldn't take it and started to autoroam her top, and she helped by pulling down her bra. I shot my load in no time and she smiled, led me to the toilet. I showered, paid up, and left a happier man.

The ratings:
Looks: 6.5-7/10 (young milf, late 20s to early 30s)
Body: 6/10 (slight tummy)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (soft tender Bs or Cs)
HJ: 6.5/10 (SOP without much variation, but exciting when you are afraid of being caught)
Massage: 8.5/10 (proper decent hard massage)
Damage: $65 for 1.5hr massage + $50 for hj

Disclaimer: I'm not an OKT but I'm willing to share the contact with just a few bros with history of good track record on sbf(a.k.a not number collectors).. Not certain if I'm just lucky or she provides the option to all her clients so please understand. Lastly please be discreet as the rest of the masseur at the joint are not aware of what's going on and I don't want her to get into trouble, or else my west side playground is gone -_-
Old 27-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peasaNs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: West Side Massage with surprise special.

Nice report bro~ Mind sharing with me? Thanks!
Old 27-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

dangao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Bro! Mind sharing?

Thanks in advance
Old 28-07-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

Jack28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can please PM the contact. thank
Old 28-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Replied some of the PMs, a little too overwhelmed as I don't have enough time to go through most of them yet. hope bros who are new to the forum, or who have only posted request to ask for numbers will understand when i don't reply your request.
Old 28-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

do appreciate if the few bros that I've shared with will contribute with an FR once they've tried. cheers guys!
Old 28-07-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
MOLESTER is one of the Best!MOLESTER is one of the Best!MOLESTER is one of the Best!

Thanks for ctc. Already upz u in return...
Old 29-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Thanks TS for sharing. Went today and served by a pepite MILF (not the one mentioned by TS). Clean massage, no GQ pop up. Try next time.

Up u 8 points!
Old 31-07-2013, 07:52 AM
Samster

MOLESTER is one of the Best!MOLESTER is one of the Best!MOLESTER is one of the Best!

Thanks TS for the ctc. Went down yesterday evening and was serve by the girl that TS mentioned. Massage was not bad and at last no GQ poped. Clean massage. Anyway thanks to TS.

Look: 6/10
Massage: 5.5/10
Damage: $45 per hour
Special: No
Rtm: If i pass by the area
Old 01-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 16
suv1278 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuv1278 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro share contact please
Old 01-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOLESTER View Post
Thanks TS for the ctc. Went down yesterday evening and was serve by the girl that TS mentioned. Massage was not bad and at last no GQ poped. Clean massage. Anyway thanks to TS.

Look: 6/10
Massage: 5.5/10
Damage: $45 per hour
Special: No
Rtm: If i pass by the area
Bro, no GQ popped? Maybe it's only the later timings, because I go down around 8-9pm.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Bro, no GQ popped? Maybe it's only the later timings, because I go down around 8-9pm.
Me too. That day before i went down, i called and make appointment with her at 8.30pm. At last also no GQ poped.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

nevets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls share many thks
Old 01-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
loveheb3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, Mind sharing the ctc... Would like to go give it a try!!! cheers!!!
Old 01-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOLESTER View Post
Me too. That day before i went down, i called and make appointment with her at 8.30pm. At last also no GQ poped.
well noted bro. I actually tried twice and both times she offered before i decided to share on the forums. maybe she needs to be more comfortable with you first? when i get a chance to visit her again i'll try to see if i can arrange some way for bros to discreetly signal her or something.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1