The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 22
Tomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
her... not mine? lol....

yeah... I understand.... I dont blame you....

I sure can not compete with my wife over you guys...

Man i love those perky swollen nipples.
Tell your wife the nipples are dangerously attractive.
Old 13-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 18
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

I am back in Japan and finally home...too long trip to India...

Someone said Miyuki is not true because her breasts and nipples. Good eyes!

Photos I share here are her late 20s to about last year. Dont ask lady her age yet you can guess our age since we have two childrens already in college. Early photo are taken mostly by boss except one from college year by a professor which I have not shared here since she was not adult age yet.

Nipple shape started to change as boss used rope to tie her nipples from ceiling while he was abusing her with his strange sex play... Also partially from our son who bite her nipples so hard while feeding.... Just so you know.

Old 13-09-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
bokken81 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
her... not mine? lol....

yeah... I understand.... I dont blame you....

I sure can not compete with my wife over you guys...

Great Photo.. so sexy
Old 17-09-2018, 01:15 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Photos I share here are her late 20s to about last year. Dont ask lady her age yet you can guess our age since we have two childrens already in college. Early photo are taken mostly by boss except one from college year by a professor which I have not shared here since she was not adult age yet.

Nipple shape started to change as boss used rope to tie her nipples from ceiling while he was abusing her with his strange sex play... Also partially from our son who bite her nipples so hard while feeding.... Just so you know.

No worries, nice will be nice. Hope Miyuki well.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hope Miyuki is doing well and aging nicely.
Old 23-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

how's Miyuki doing? are you guys having fun? no updates recently
Old 01-10-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

It has been a while.... one of the photo that I showed Indian buy who is coming to Japan this month. I will take him to Kyoto with Miyuki. Then I plan to go home leaving Miyuki with him for 3 days. That is the promise I made in exchange for a good business in India.

I have not decided to actually do that but hotel is already reserved by Indian guy. We share one large suite with all three of us. There is a open bath which he request well all take bath together....

Old 01-10-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2487 / Power: 13
jackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It has been a while.... one of the photo that I showed Indian buy who is coming to Japan this month. I will take him to Kyoto with Miyuki. Then I plan to go home leaving Miyuki with him for 3 days. That is the promise I made in exchange for a good business in India.

I have not decided to actually do that but hotel is already reserved by Indian guy. We share one large suite with all three of us. There is a open bath which he request well all take bath together....

Hi,

I have been a silent follower of your thread and usually I will just enjoy your posts in silence but I have had some experiences dealing in India and would like to say something.

No Offence to any individuals just that I would like to suggest to you to get the deal and received the payment first before you go ahead with that.

But if the deal is already done and you have received all payments then forget what I said...

Bottomline, decision is urs....
Old 01-10-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Hahhahaha

You are right
Always see the money when dealing with Indian Nationals before commencing work and make sure payment keeps coming in

They will be as reluctant to issue as you are desperate to collect
So its a real assfuck to deal with

Back to the story....sorrie guys

Have fun getting baited
Why you so like dat?
Old 01-10-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Good job bro. Maybe can plan a holiday to Singapore. Many Bros wanted to Q up to have Fun together.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

Quote:

Do share some more pictures of Miyuki and the story of the three of you together. Thank you.
Old 02-10-2018, 05:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

It was my second trip to India yet thank you for a great advise for some of my best friends here... Some others sent me a private message with more advises about Indian business people.... It opened my eyes...

No, I have not got any money nor contract from him yet... and I was presenting Miyuki for his pleasure in Kyoto for maybe nothing...
Old 02-10-2018, 06:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Two days ago he mentioned he will now come with his cousin.... I met his cousin at his house and he looked very much playboy chasing all kind of women... I wanted to say no to that proposal yet have not had courage to tell him...

I was afraid they will treat Miyuki like sex slave with two men which is not what I want to see for my wife. After all Miyuki is a great and women who only does extra for men when she feel love and affection...even for my old boss...
Old 02-10-2018, 06:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Some of you with access might have seen already... this is for free members and many of you sent me how to deal with Indian business people... Thank you!

Please have my wife in bath at your own room for pleasure..

Old 02-10-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Two days ago he mentioned he will now come with his cousin.... I met his cousin at his house and he looked very much playboy chasing all kind of women... I wanted to say no to that proposal yet have not had courage to tell him...

I was afraid they will treat Miyuki like sex slave with two men which is not what I want to see for my wife. After all Miyuki is a great and women who only does extra for men when she feel love and affection...even for my old boss...
You dun have to worry about that. I am sure they will treat miyuki as a slut, tie her up, fuck her in all holes. There’s no limit of what they will do to her.
You heard of the famous gang rape resulting the girl to die in agony weeks later? India is famous of that. They stuff all sorts of stuff in her pussy, including a metal rod.
On TOP of that, India is one of the highest AIDS infected countries in the world. And I can most certainly say they they will do her RAW(without condom and shoot in her pussy).

Fetish and fantasy aside. I dun think it’s a good idea to subject you lovely Wife to dangers like this TS. Even if they pay you or accept the deal which your company benifits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1