The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

From a girl I know working in agg there.
Old 20-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Those who bothered to do some research will know Walking Street is very much open and alive.

Monday , Tues and Wed nites have seen ALL agogos open. Sunday was already a Buddhist holiday so W Street was dead that nite.

Only difference was the non opening of the places with live bands as they were considered PUBLIC entertainment. Some gogos also dimmed their neon lights or switched them off but behind closed doors , its party as usual but with more coyote or black underwear. Not much nudity at the moment.

Some have reported that the 2am clamp down is being enforced by the cops so a few of the W Street gogos are opening at 6pm to make up for the lost hours.

Last edited by ahtecklim; 20-10-2016 at 06:26 PM.
Old 20-10-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Those who bothered to do some research will know Walking Street is very much open and alive.

Monday , Tues and Wed nites have seen ALL agogos open. Sunday was already a Buddhist holiday so W Street was dead that nite.

Only difference was the non opening of the places with live bands as they were considered PUBLIC entertainment. Some gogos also dimmed their neon lights or switched them off but behind closed doors , its party as usual but with more coyote or black underwear. Not much nudity at the moment
555 like that good lah!

Cheongsters no need to resort to hunt for streetwalker ladyboys or dinosaurs on Beach Road liao!
Old 20-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post

Only difference was the non opening of the places with live bands as they were considered PUBLIC entertainment. Some gogos also dimmed their neon lights or switched them off but behind closed doors , its party as usual but with more coyote or black underwear. Not much nudity at the moment.

Some have reported that the 2am clamp down is being enforced by the cops so a few of the W Street gogos are opening at 6pm to make up for the lost hours.
absolutely right bro, was in windmill agg at around 900pm on tues nite and there were the usual chicks there (ask for Tan) and just not many guys. stayed for about an hour then the missus called and had to make a hasty exit
Old 20-10-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirates1 View Post
stayed for about an hour then the missus called and had to make a hasty exit
don't you jus hate it when that happens
Old 21-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
absolutely right bro, was in windmill agg at around 900pm on tues nite and there were the usual chicks there (ask for Tan) and just not many guys. stayed for about an hour then the missus called and had to make a hasty exit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8...ew?usp=sharing

vid of windmill agg
Old 21-10-2016, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Well, looking on the bright side, nitelife is slightly alive in patts. I shall remain hopeful that things will improve along the way when i am there in 2 weeks...

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 21-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Well, looking on the bright side, nitelife is slightly alive in patts. I shall remain hopeful that things will improve along the way when i am there in 2 weeks...
don't worry , girls need to eat , need to pay rent , need to party ..... all need money..... many bargins to be found
Old 21-10-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

ahtecklim,

One more, those working girls must meet monthly financial obligations by sending money to their lazy parents! So, always negotiate, negotiate and negotiate! Also, if the service rendered is pleasing, erotic and satisfactory give them a tip!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 21-10-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Walking Street looking fine to me , if the dates are correct , it was taken last Wed nite. Looks correct as you can notice no live bands playing.

Everything else in full force with less customer and less customers = more desperate girls!
Old 21-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You no sit at the bathtub area that is behind the bar ?. Sure can bath and molest the puyings there with just a tequila. Farangs and Indians were flabbergasted at my antics there.
Old 21-10-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You no sit at the bathtub area that is behind the bar ?. Sure can bath and molest the puyings there with just a tequila. Farangs and Indians were flabbergasted at my antics there.
WAS upstairs bro..
Old 21-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well Soi 6 looks fine too, looking forward to my trip....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 21-10-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Montserrat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is mourning still affecting the night scene?
Old 21-10-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Dearest Bros, now Thailand has one year mourning period....will i be charged under lese majeste and thrown into a cell if am caught making merry with women and men and hybrids in public?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1